There has to be more to life than hookups, wagecucking, and consumerism

I read the entire bible a few times then went even deeper and learned “Middle English” and read the King James 1798 version multiple times, but my own brain started questioning the world view and thought it was false, so I started looking into arguments for God like the kalam cosmological argument and the moral argument and doing fasting and prayer and nofap for 2.5 years. In the end I realized God does not exist and stopped pursuing any of it. Now I genuinely think nihilism is the answer.

It’s just not an answer we want. But it’s true.
chad

Any hookup tips bhai? I know this probably isn’t the right post to ask on but I’m trying to get back into heavy looksmaxxing
> being goodlooking
> having previous experience with women so you know how to behave with them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
Unironically religion or finding some higher purpose in life. Truly accepting that this life is temporary and there is a better one coming afterward allows people to get through the most insane shit with a smile on their faces.
coping christcuck! why not establish heaven on earth? why not reform society? Islam is a based religion. It accepts death and tries to establish heaven on earth. I heard some sects of judaism/islam don't believe in heaven and try to establish heaven on earth!

coping christcuck! why not establish heaven on earth? why not reform society? Islam is a based religion. It accepts death and tries to establish heaven on earth. I heard some sects of judaism/islam don't believe in heaven and try to establish heaven on earth!
I am a Muslim bro :lul:

I am a Muslim bro :lul:
islam is fundamentally different from christ-insanity. Christianity is a homoerotic religion. (think of it the best accomplishment jesus ever did was get whipped/crucified by big strapping roman soldiers. sounds like a faggot fantasy to me) while islam is a masculine religion that teaches you if you are unhappy to be a conquering warlord!:ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate
islam is fundamentally different from christ-insanity. Christianity is a homoerotic religion. (think of it the best accomplishment jesus ever did was get whipped/crucified by big strapping roman soldiers. sounds like a faggot fantasy to me) while islam is a masculine religion that teaches you if you are unhappy to be a conquering warlord!:ROFLMAO:
I read the Quran and about 50 chapters of one of the Hadith on sunnah.com

The Quran is way way way worse than the Bible. It’s actually retarded. It’s arranged not by importance but each chapter by LENGTH. So the first fucking chapter took me almost 3 hours to read. On top of this since it’s arranged like this it’s not in chronological order, like the Bible starting from genesis (the beginning of the universe) and revelation (the future end to come), the Quran is literally totally out of order and the only way to interpret it is have a scholar who studied it for 15 years and speaks Arabic tell you “the proper interpretation of the book”.

On top of ALL of this, the Quran is useless on its own and needs the Hadith, but on top of THAT there’s hundreds of Hadith and nobody agrees on which ones should be followed hence why there’s literal bloodshed in Muslim countries between the multiple sects in Islam. It’s a retarded book if you keep delving deeper.

I read the Quran and about 50 chapters of one of the Hadith on sunnah.com

The Quran is way way way worse than the Bible. It’s actually retarded. It’s arranged not by importance but each chapter by LENGTH. So the first fucking chapter took me almost 3 hours to read. On top of this since it’s arranged like this it’s not in chronological order, like the Bible starting from genesis (the beginning of the universe) and revelation (the future end to come), the Quran is literally totally out of order and the only way to interpret it is have a scholar who studied it for 15 years and speaks Arabic tell you “the proper interpretation of the book”.

On top of ALL of this, the Quran is useless on its own and needs the Hadith, but on top of THAT there’s hundreds of Hadith and nobody agrees on which ones should be followed hence why there’s literal bloodshed in Muslim countries between the multiple sects in Islam. It’s a retarded book if you keep delving deeper.
at least its better than Christ-insanity

at least its better than Christ-insanity
you don’t really understand your own religion that we’ll do you, Muhammad thought he was adding to the Bible in reality he was extremely misunderstood. he told the angel Gibriel that he “couldn’t read” in his own words in the cave. he literally could not read and essentially made up a religion that was supposed to be adding to jewish and christian teachings only it completely contradicts it because he literally did not have any way to know what the texts actually said. not to mention he lived in Saudi Arabia, not Israel, and didn’t even speak Hebrew.

Islam is a REALLY retarded religion when you look into it. Christianity is WAY more coherent of a religion than Islam. It’s not even comparable. And I’m an atheist.

you don’t really understand your own religion that we’ll do you, Muhammad thought he was adding to the Bible in reality he was extremely misunderstood. he told the angel Gibriel that he “couldn’t read” in his own words in the cave. he literally could not read and essentially made up a religion that was supposed to be adding to jewish and christian teachings only it completely contradicts it because he literally did not have any way to know what the texts actually said. not to mention he lived in Saudi Arabia, not Israel, and didn’t even speak Hebrew.

Islam is a REALLY retarded religion when you look into it. Christianity is WAY more coherent of a religion than Islam. It’s not even comparable. And I’m an atheist.
the bible is not "my religion" it is a jewish death cult. MY religion is Zeus/Native European folk religions

• JFL
Reactions: Madhate
"Throw away this Life, Rally in the streets"

Live your life like a wild Dog traveling around Towns without any home , get food in your own way, Find a Safe place to sleep in, Have The guts to Intereact with Strangers in your way, try to learn more about the towns you're visting through people and Create Your Own Fun
that What i will do if i was in Your Place
I would Rather Strave myself like a dog for days Rather than living you Life

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Deleted member 16220
You're right, none of the things you said prove that God exists, just that life is very rare.
Life is rare to find compared to the countless unconcsious rocks that inhabit the universe.

But rocks cannot experience the non life thus perceive this rarity. So it doesnt even matter its a useless statistic. Humans cant experience not living either.

Saying life is rare sounds the most useless shit to me tbh.

Life is always here

Last edited:
  • +1
marriage and children typically provide meaning to normgroids

• JFL
Why would there be? You can only blame yourself for this sense of empty, numb indignation because of the false premise that you, a self aware ape are destined for anything greater than eating, fucking, shitting, pissing and dying, AKA the typical life experience of an organism.

Think of it this way; when was the last time you saw a cat crying about not being destined for anything greater than chasing its tail and eating? Obviously cats don't have abstract cognition, but unless you have a good argument for why you are intrinsically different than cats existentially, this shouldn't bring you down.

You are an eating, fucking, shitting bag of water and protein that will forget all of this astronomically tiny, existential fluke happened in roughly about 3100 weeks of living, except you were unlucky enough to be born as a monkey with hyperactive agency detection that wants to assign an explanation and causative relationship with every phenomenon you observe in your life.

Don't take life too seriously. Yes, there's no greater purpose. There is no God, no afterlife, no sin, no virtue, no justice, no morals. It's all just useful (ish) constructs made by wise ass grandpas that thought the same things you're thinking now, trying to make sense of it all.

Women are whores that want Chad, pussy gets boring, food gets boring, video games get boring, hobbies get boring, you're overworked, underpaid, ruled by techno-feudalist oligarchs that value money over your health, there is no justice in the world, and you will put up with all of it and keep going, because might as well. You're gonna die soon enough anyway, why end it now?
god tier response

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
Basically we work like slaves taxed every day then even get taxed when we die…

I know it’s cliche but the best thing you can hope for is to work hard and earn that white picket fence, also once you get a gf it does make things better but make sure you never show negative emotion otherwise she will run to chad.

• JFL
have a hobby that isnt gaming = make friends with similar interests, gives you something to look forward too

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and Deleted member 16220
have a hobby that isnt gaming = make friends with similar interests, gives you something to look forward too
If you have friends that are really funny and entertaining to do things with it literally changes your view of this life I realized. I have like one friend online that I met up with in real life and did some fun shit with. That was it.

> being goodlooking
> having previous experience with women so you know how to behave with them
I have been able to hang out with girls and been alone with them lots of times but I need tips for escalation more tbh

I feel the same way and I’m sure the biggest problem is that we dont have friends. Are you aspie by any chance?

If you have friends that are really funny and entertaining to do things with it literally changes your view of this life I realized. I have like one friend online that I met up with in real life and did some fun shit with. That was it.
seems like your biggest issue is just not having an active social life and i honestly cant tell you how to get one unless your still in college

• JFL
seems like your biggest issue is just not having an active social life and i honestly cant tell you how to get one unless your still in college
Definitely but I am so far gone and see things the way they are that I rarely want friends with most people I see. Most people I can’t relate to at all.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
I have been able to hang out with girls and been alone with them lots of times but I need tips for escalation more tbh

I am 24 years old and realized that there is no specific strategy to flirt with a woman. You just have to be sincere and tell her you like her. If you are too shy to do it then it means that she does not give you attention, hints, indicators of interest. That is you subconsciously know you are ugly and do not attract her.

• +1
I am 24 years old and realized that there is no specific strategy to flirt with a woman. You just have to be sincere and tell her you like her. If you are too shy to do it then it means that she does not give you attention, hints, indicators of interest. That is you subconsciously know you are ugly and do not attract her.
I don’t really mean telling her you like her just going down the escalation ladder

Enjoy the act of existing, be grateful and humble.
I never identify with opinions since nothing veridic, but I do believe that the pleasure of life is the intellectual development.
Keep it up, fam.
Exactly. OP got his priorities wrong. Following Satan by worshipping material things. Grow your spirit and soul.