There has to be more to life than hookups, wagecucking, and consumerism

Speak for yourself. I have free will. That's simply an excuse that sinners use to justify not living a Christ-like life.
Images 27
Images 28
Aps504x498mediumtransparent pad600x600f8f8f8

• Ugh..
Reactions: incel194012940
Why? The Bible's morals are still infallible today. Do you really think that some 60 IQ primitive men living in strawhuts just came up with that?

How is it pointless? You simply have absolutely 0 answer to anything so you just avoid the question.

No, it's accepting God and Jesus Christ. It's what scripture says.
No is denying that the Bible played a role in current human morality, but tbh almost every religion preached some form of morality. Don’t Murder, don’t steal, be nice, etc are basic morals that religions teach. This is simply a result of not some infallible god putting this in us, but more likely an evolutionary trait that we developed when our ancestors had to survive. Being together means being stronger, so killing people who you recognize makes you weaker. So you don’t do that. Highly simplified but you get the idea.

It’s pointless because there is simply no fucking evidence on what actually caused the universe, even the most widely accepted theory of the Big Bang is still questionable. And even if it was a god who created it, what evidence do you have, besides the fucking bible, that it was your god who created the universe?

For your last point forcing people to accept your views is the best way to get them to revolt against it. People easily recognize that type of shit and are disgusted by it. You will convince no one to believe in your religion like that. Even so, just because you are dogmatically fervent in this belief of yours, doesn’t give you the right to decide the right way for others. Stop doing that.

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch and Danish_Retard
No is denying that the Bible played a role in current human morality, but tbh almost every religion preached some form of morality. Don’t Murder, don’t steal, be nice, etc are basic morals that religions teach. This is simply a result of not some infallible god putting this in us, but more likely an evolutionary trait that we developed when our ancestors had to survive. Being together means being stronger, so killing people who you recognize makes you weaker. So you don’t do that. Highly simplified but you get the idea.

It’s pointless because there is simply no fucking evidence on what actually caused the universe, even the most widely accepted theory of the Big Bang is still questionable. And even if it was a god who created it, what evidence do you have, besides the fucking bible, that it was your god who created the universe?

For your last point forcing people to accept your views is the best way to get them to revolt against it. People easily recognize that type of shit and are disgusted by it. You will convince no one to believe in your religion like that. Even so, just because you are dogmatically fervent in this belief of yours, doesn’t give you the right to decide the right way for others. Stop doing that.
The big bang has concrete proof. Scientific "theory" is essentially fact in colloquial terms. Look up a lecture by an astrophysicist

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Kingcel32
The big bang has concrete proof. Scientific "theory" is essentially fact in colloquial terms. Look up a lecture by an astrophysicist
Ehh tbh have no real interest in physics so I don’t really care to know about that shit. Still respect it, but not really my ground I want to educate myself as much on.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
What do you mean evolved to get morals? Why aren't there any animals that have morals and consciousness? Humans have only existed for ~10,00 years when Adam and Eve were created. Before that, we were primitive animals just like everything else without free will. Not a single animal is remotely close to our level.
Basic logic. Before the Big Bang, there was no space, time, or matter. So only something outside of space, time, and matter could create it (God).
I am not forcing you. I am trying to help. If you want to have eternal life with God and Jesus Christ then you must believe in them. Otherwise you can continue your life of sin and hedonism but you will be separate from God.

Correct, which even further solidifies that God exists. Before that, atheists believed that the universe has always existed. Don't forget that a Christian priest theorized the Big Bang. muh Christians are anti-science.

Last edited:
Correct, which even further solidifies that God exists. Before that, atheists believed that the universe has always existed. Don't forget that a Christian priest theorized the Big Bang. muh Christians are anti-science.
There is proof for big bang

No proof for God

ooops BTFO

• Ugh..
i am beyond carnal desire

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
What do you mean evolved to get morals? Why aren't there any animals that have morals? Humans have only existed for ~10,00 years when Adam and Eve were created. Before that, we were primitive animals just like everything else without free will. Not a single animal is remotely close to our level.

Basic logic. Before the Big Bang, there was no space, time, or matter. So only something outside of space, time, and matter could create it (God).

I am not forcing you. I am trying to help. If you want to have eternal life with God and Jesus Christ then you must believe in them. Otherwise you can continue your life of sin and hedonism but you will be separate from God.
Because animals haven’t developed the actual conscious parts of the brain Like humans have. What separates man from beast is simply the ability to imagine. Man with his imagination, can plan ahead, can figure out shit in his mind and create more efficient things using surroundings and experience. Animals, while they can use tools and can be intelligent, lack the frontal parts of the brain that humans have too actually imagine things. Everything that man has done so far is thanks to our imagination, the ability to ask what if?

Again, if there is a god, what evidence do you have, besides the Bible, that it was your god that created the universe?

I do not partake in hedonism much. I have mostly disciplined myself to resist basic instinctive temptations. Not because of religious morals, but because I realize your emotions are one of the cruelest masters to be enslaved under.

Tbh I’m tired and not really interested in continuing this argument as I realize it is a lost cause. So this will be last post on subject

the universe wasn't caused at all. causality only exists in the platonic realm of tonal thought

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: incel194012940 and Kingcel32
the kid you are agreeing with is literally 14 years old, 5’4, living with his parents and has no clue how the world actually works. I am 21, work with people much older than me, and am FAR ahead of people much older than me in my understanding of psychology and society.

Are you trying to say I live a life worth living? You WOULDNT want to live this way. The fact that you won’t even discount me the mere mercy of admitting my life is terrible is comical and shows just how little the average man is worth, im worth nothing to you to the point where you wouldn’t even let me be a victim. If you had your way, I would be chained to a wall and beaten endlessly all day long and STILL not discounted the title of being a beat dog. It’s despicable.
There should be an intelligence and aptitude test to use another subforum for non retards. and also an age cut off

• JFL
Because animals haven’t developed the actual conscious parts of the brain Like humans have. What separates man from beast is simply the ability to imagine. Man with his imagination, can plan ahead, can figure out shit in his mind and create more efficient things using surroundings and experience. Animals, while they can use tools and can be intelligent, lack the frontal parts of the brain that humans have too actually imagine things. Everything that man has done so far is thanks to our imagination, the ability to ask what if?
What is the conscious part of the brain? It doesn't exist according to scientists. They say that all animals are "conscious" and it's simply an illusion due to brain chemicals. You don't even understand your own arguments.

Imagination and free will. Thank God Amen.
Again, if there is a god, what evidence do you have, besides the Bible, that it was your god that created the universe?
I just said above.
I do not partake in hedonism much. I have mostly disciplined myself to resist basic instinctive temptations. Not because of religious morals, but because I realize your emotions are one of the cruelest masters to be enslaved under.
It's because Jesus is pushing you to believe in him.
Tbh I’m tired and not really interested in continuing this argument as I realize it is a lost cause. So this will be last post on subject
You won't continue it because you have no replies. As you said, you know nothing about physics while I have a degree in science.

We don't know
I know -- God.

"don't know" is an excuse. They have to come up with theories like the "multiverse" to explain away God. They simply have no answer for divinity and 0 comprehension of how it's possible with their human brain that GOD gave them. They are sinners.

You are a 2nd year CS student
I graduated previously with an associates degree in Physics and Evolutionary Biology. I realized it's all bullshit and it brought me even closer to God.

You won't continue it because you have no replies. As you said, you know nothing about physics while I have a degree in science.
There was a geneticist that gave a talk I attended about how evolution was debunked by the rate of negative mutation vastly exceeding the rate of beneficial mutations that would drive the acquiring of new traits.

He supported it by showing that ancient humans were healthier and had better genetics than modern ones.

Amazon product ASIN 0981631606
His book.

Idk about this subject do you have an opinion?

The biggest hole in evolutionary theory that I know of is the extremely fragmented nature of fossil evidence

• +1
Reactions: ballskin
@Native literally everyone with Asperger’s (majority of the forum) has thought the exact same way that you did.

The way I think about it is the good feelings in life, gtfo out of that job and do something you enjoy.
If you rope you’ll never feel this feelings again:
3DB6A33A C35A 4281 A0E2 8B6A754CC53A 0FACEE59 A379 438A A328 43B6EEAF10BF C333187C 2BF4 4A61 ACEE 8086328D9B8F

The earth is beautiful come home to this ^ instead of your faggot house .
If you’re not going to change your life and be as cucked as to let some women supervise you then by all means end it nit you can make change and be genuinely happy.

As for your hard problem of consciousness and predeterminism I am confident that we will solve this issue in our lifetimes and all suffering will end in the next few hundred years.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725, Deleted member 16220, Kingcel32 and 1 other person
some good replies itt before the schizo christcuck derailed it

op, i recommend writing/research if you are bright enough. very enjoyable and liberating

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220, Kingcel32 and Moggie
This place has turned into theology.org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2, ballskin, Kingcel32 and 1 other person
What is the conscious part of the brain? It doesn't exist according to scientists. They say that all animals are "conscious" and it's simply an illusion due to brain chemicals. You don't even understand your own arguments.

Imagination and free will. Thank God Amen.

I just said above.

It's because Jesus is pushing you to believe in him.

I said I wouldn’t reply but I couldn’t resist to discuss the first part. That is exactly what the conscious brain is. In fact that is what our entire brain is. It is nothing more than chemical and electrical reactions. I use conscious metaphorically, as that area of our brain is where the majority of our higher level thinking takes place.

• +1
I said I wouldn’t reply but I couldn’t resist to discuss the first part. That is exactly what the conscious brain is. In fact that is what our entire brain is. It is nothing more than chemical and electrical reactions. I use conscious metaphorically, as that area of our brain is where the majority of our higher level thinking takes place.
Why do we feel qualia then?

Why do we feel qualia then?
From a quick google definition of qualia, I assume it is nothing more than our instinctive brain and our conscious brain reacting to each other. Specifically, our instinctive brain, which is responsible for managing our emotions and reflexes, greatly influence our more conscious analytical part. So our conscious side attempts to work with it and try to analyze our emotions and perceptions from our instinctive side.

Tbh idk this is what I assume, I don’t know much about the human brain. I’ll do more research later

• +1
From a quick google definition of qualia, I assume it is nothing more than our instinctive brain and our conscious brain reacting to each other. Specifically, our instinctive brain, which is responsible for managing our emotions and reflexes, greatly influence our more conscious analytical part. So our conscious side attempts to work with it and try to analyze our emotions and perceptions from our instinctive side.

Tbh idk this is what I assume, I don’t know much about the human brain. I’ll do more research later
Ok but why do we experience it instead of reacting like philosophical zombies?

Feeling qualia is the reason I want to stay alive

Accept God and divine power, jews have brainwashed you into thinking there's nothing because they want society to be degenrate and feel this exact same way, west is collapsing because of atheism, atheists are some of the power IQ apes you'll ever see.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
Ok but why do we experience it instead of reacting like philosophical zombies?

Feeling qualia is the reason I want to stay alive
I don’t know understand what you specifically mean by “experience it” tbh, explain please

I don’t know understand what you specifically mean by “experience it” tbh, explain please
I step on a needle, I feel the pain.
A zombie with the same brain structure as me can step on, react the same way but not feel any pain.

I experience pain

@Native literally everyone with Asperger’s (majority of the forum) has thought the exact same way that you did.

The way I think about it is the good feelings in life, gtfo out of that job and do something you enjoy.
If you rope you’ll never feel this feelings again:
View attachment 1772005View attachment 1772006View attachment 1772007

The earth is beautiful come home to this ^ instead of your faggot house .
If you’re not going to change your life and be as cucked as to let some women supervise you then by all means end it nit you can make change and be genuinely happy.

As for your hard problem of consciousness and predeterminism I am confident that we will solve this issue in our lifetimes and all suffering will end in the next few hundred years.
You are extremely delusional if you think you can fix suffering in a world literally designed based on suffering. You do realize you eat other organisms to survive right? That farms are essentially slaughterhouses? That society is actually just a silent agreement to trade goods because everyone wants to have more than everyone else? That religion is a means to keep society together because retards don’t know how it actually works, but are merely told that society “is” and that you must function in it, without explaining why?

I don’t have Aspergers. You are thinking I’m LESS than average when in fact I see things clearly UNLIKE normies. Im ABOVE normies not below them.

• +1
Accept God and divine power, jews have brainwashed you into thinking there's nothing because they want society to be degenrate and feel this exact same way, west is collapsing because of atheism, atheists are some of the power IQ apes you'll ever see.
You actually think there’s some physical nigger in the sky that gives a fuck about your Indian ass. Wake up. Your entire life is a joke and all of your health problems, subhumanity, is all creeping up slowly on you right now and no matter how much you pray what will happen will happen. Religion is for literal retards.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19551 and ballskin
I step on a needle, I feel the pain.
A zombie with the same brain structure as me can step on, react the same way but not feel any pain.

I experience pain
Tbh idk, are you trying to understand why your personal experience is different from everyone else’s? Even if you and some other person experienced the exact same thing?

• +1
You are extremely delusional if you think you can fix suffering in a world literally designed based on suffering. You do realize you eat other organisms to survive right? That farms are essentially slaughterhouses? That society is actually just a silent agreement to trade goods because everyone wants to have more than everyone else? That religion is a means to keep society together because retards don’t know how it actually works, but are merely told that society “is” and that you must function in it, without explaining why?

I don’t have Aspergers. You are thinking I’m LESS than average when in fact I see things clearly UNLIKE normies. Im ABOVE normies not below them.
cope everyone thinking about this topic has Asperger’s

suffering will be solved sooner or later when the issue of mortality is solved

• +1

Holy shit brother any person who reads understands this. Your not special or intelligent for discovering this.

• +1
Holy shit brother any person who reads understands this. Your not special or intelligent for discovering this.
You’re a fucking dipshit genuinely. If Arthur fucking Shoepnhoer told you 2+2 = 4 does that mean he’s not intelligent?

Or is it just a basic fucking fact that an intelligent person told you?

• +1
You’re a fucking dipshit genuinely. If Arthur fucking Shoepnhoer told you 2+2 = 4 does that mean he’s not intelligent?

Or is it just a basic fucking fact that an intelligent person told you?
Yes motherfucker it is a basic fact. The problem is you seem to think you are superior for talking about this. Which you are not. You are not “above” anyone. You are no better, in fact you are worse because of your seemingly uncontrolled ego. You will become enslaved to it

You actually think there’s some physical nigger in the sky that gives a fuck about your Indian ass. Wake up. Your entire life is a joke and all of your health problems, subhumanity, is all creeping up slowly on you right now and no matter how much you pray what will happen will happen. Religion is for literal retards.
Stay miserable then, keep crying about how your life is trash despite knowing the exact reason, the way you're talking tells me how low IQ you actually are, keep barking and crying and begging for help, no one is gonna help you improve your miserable abused rat life, i shouldn't except anything from a westerner either jfl, failed society. Just a reminder that you're never gonna be purely loved because all the women around you are trash and abused bitches with highest body count in world and irreparably damaged pair bonding abilities

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18320 and ballskin
There was a geneticist that gave a talk I attended about how evolution was debunked by the rate of negative mutation vastly exceeding the rate of beneficial mutations that would drive the acquiring of new traits.

He supported it by showing that ancient humans were healthier and had better genetics than modern ones.

Amazon product ASIN 0981631606
His book.

Idk about this subject do you have an opinion?

The biggest hole in evolutionary theory that I know of is the extremely fragmented nature of fossil evidence
Evolution is true in my opinion, but there's nothing in the bible that goes against it. God made Adam and Eve out of dust, which is what evolution is saying. It also says the first humans came to be around 10,000 years ago, which coincides with history.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ballskin and incel194012940
Sure, and if you believe that garbage that scientists peddle around despite being completely unbelievable then it's no surprise that you believe the rest of the bullshit they say.

muh ur just a clump of meat governed entirely by the laws of physics who somehow has free will and consciousness brah

Sure, and if you believe that garbage that scientists peddle around despite being completely unbelievable then it's no surprise that you believe the rest of the bullshit they say.

muh ur just a clump of meat governed entirely by the laws of physics who somehow has free will and consciousness brah
Yes, that is exactly what we are. Free will and “consciousness” is nothing but chemical and electrical reactions in our brain

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
Yes, that is exactly what we are. Free will and “consciousness” is nothing but chemical and electrical reactions in our brain
Well if you believe that then it's no surprise you believe in the other braindead theories that scientists come up with to explain away God despite them making absolutely no sense.

Most tl;dr thread I've ever seen award

• +1
Evolution is true in my opinion, but there's nothing in the bible that goes against it. God made Adam and Eve out of dust, which is what evolution is saying. It also says the first humans came to be around 10,000 years ago, which coincides with history.
Very possible, though evolution being true doesn’t rule out genetic engineering at certain points by default.
This is absolutely untrue, a conclusion that no relevant scientist has ever come to, even if they believe the theory and intend to prove it in the future.

However it’s contradicted by a large body of research in physics, electrical/chemical stimulation and non local consciousness.

• +1
Reactions: ballskin, Kingcel32 and Deleted member 7725
For you, I suggest leaving the western world and joining Sudanese cannibalistic tribe.

"What is the most important thing in life?"
"Meat"
:lul::lul:

I mean it is really that simple :lul:

There is nothing more to life than hookups, until you achieved the ability to casually hook up.
After that:
There is nothing more to life than gaining wealth, until you can buy everything you want while not having to work.
After that:
Sadly I'm stuck on step one for most of my life, with maybe a few months spent in step two. I don't know the further steps to self actualisation but I'm sure they will become apparent.

I mean it is really that simple :lul:
For some yes, and those people live in ignorant bliss. Mirin their simplicity cause all of this trying to find a higher purpose shit only leaves you depressed.

• +1
Reactions: Tenshi
My brain is on its last neural fiber today, I am slowly seeing the world as it is, working makes me die inside, a manager comes to my desk and asks me why I filled out a paper in pen instead of pencil angrily, I apologize.

I use my lunch break to get some more work done, a woman who is much higher in power than me i go to to ask for a paper, she answers angrily as if I’m incompetent, not realizing I am twice her size and much more intelligent than her. I can do nothing, she is one of my supervisors.

I go home to my small room where I have little possessions and wait for my short lunch break to end to go back and sit at a desk. In my free time I have zero friends and wait for work to begin again. A year has passed and it’s exactly the same.

I gym cope in my free time with other normies just to see that we all are miserable and just trying to be happy. I see that the gym doesn’t fix the issue, it just gives you a better body and that’s it.

I see subhumans at my work again, talking happily about their travel plans, consumerism plans, media consumption plans, sports consumption talk, and i watch it all and die inside because none of those things make me happy. I leave work again and wait for it to begin, again.

I used to hookup with women but realized I was deeply unfulfilled after and the women are exactly what I hate, whores with no personality and high body counts, who just want you to fuck them better than the last guy and be better looking too. Afterwards you find out they have no brain and it’s exactly what you would imagine. I keep looking only to find nothing.

Finally I say, there must be higher quality women. I use dating apps but obviously can’t find any and no social circle or friends leaves me with no options. I say “okay. I will get surgery, move to a new place, and keep trying”.

This is the current plan. I don’t know anymore. I am empty inside. My lunch break is up.
Any hookup tips bhai? I know this probably isn’t the right post to ask on but I’m trying to get back into heavy looksmaxxing