There’s not much I can do

Vanillestorms

Vanillestorms

Logged off for good
I’m not even in the mood to write stuff but lately I feel like I’ve finally realized that I’m a long way from looking legitimately good. I will never be that guy we all dream of, the guy who makes chicks wet and turns heads on the street. The only way to get close to that is PS but I don’t have money for that and when I’ll have saved enough I’ll probably be too old to care for this shit.

I can only accept now that life is not meant to be on easy mode for everyone. I would have liked that but it’s not possible. The PSL journey has been hopeful and it probably helped me improve my looks a bit and be conscious about what’s really like to be seriously good looking. That’s it. Guess I’m gonna turn slowly into some average normie who won’t distinguish himself from the rest of the crew.

Not sure if this is a farewell but I see no point in spending time here when it’s not gonna help me in any way.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Pendejo, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
You should make it your mission to money max

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, JustTrynaGrow, Demir and 1 other person
not a pixel

Do what I am doing:

1. Wageslave and save

2. Master any of the four investing pillars and use your wageslave money as capital
  • Forex (you can learn everything with this free huge ass course on babypips dotcom. Also Watch some live trading videos on YouTube to get a visual sense, and join a club)
  • Crypto trading (I personally make an extra 200-300 from this weekly. YouTube may be everything you need to learn it since this shit is hella volatile and not much factors evaluation is needed compared to forex and stocks. You can google free crypto trading course)
  • Stocks
  • Real estate (more long term but if you’re a neet it wouldn’t be a problem. Join a club, create a network, learn everything on reipro dotcom, focus on wholesaling (a few hundred dollars is needed for capital MAX, sometimes none.) my small network made a total of 28k from three deals last year, and that’s just part time. U can make 7-18k a deal with little money and patience)

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Pendejo and turkproducer
That's what sucks about blackpilling uggos. It doesn't actually help them. You're actually worse off knowing you suck. It's better to be delusional.

Do what I am doing:

1. Wageslave and save

2. Master any of the four investing pillars and use your wageslave money as capital
  • Forex (you can learn everything with this free huge ass course on babypips dotcom. Also Watch some live trading videos on YouTube to get a visual sense, and join a club)
  • Crypto trading (I personally make an extra 200-300 from this weekly. YouTube may be everything you need to learn it since this shit is hella volatile and not much factors evaluation is needed compared to forex and stocks. You can google free crypto trading course)
  • Stocks
  • Real estate (more long term but if you’re a neet it wouldn’t be a problem. Join a club, create a network, learn everything on reipro dotcom, focus on wholesaling (a few hundred dollars is needed for capital MAX, sometimes none.) my small network made a total of 28k from three deals last year, and that’s just part time. U can make 7-18k a deal with little money and patience)
How did you learn to do all this?

i became higher tier normie this year (puberty finally hit me with some good news lol) but sadly this is all going away with my super agressive norwooding jfl (NW2 going to NW3)

• So Sad
Reactions: Pendejo
How did you learn to do all this?

Forex: babypips.com, youtube, join a club

RE: reipro.com, youtube, cleverinvester.com (download the free pdf e book), join a club

Crypto: youtube, google

I have little knowledge in stocks. I would look deeper into it after mastering forex first

• Love it
Reactions: Nims and turkproducer
i became higher tier normie this year (puberty finally hit me with some good news lol) but sadly this is all going away with my super agressive norwooding jfl (NW2 going to NW3)

Dht giveth and taketh away

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
It’s shitty knowing how looks affects what happens to you in society.

The only chance is Power and Status for you, but without it, then kick the bucket.

The only chance is Power and Status for you, but without it, then kick the bucket.
Nah, very difficult to acquire status when I’m talentless.