"Things will get better in time" is such fucking retarded reasoning

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
No it fucking won't how did you even come to this conclusion? Literally everything in life gets worse as you age just fucking everything. I'm barely into my 30s and my life quality has already dipped below its already pathetic baseline. Can't drink or party anymore and I need antidepressants to function jfl.

Uniroincally, life peaks around 16-22 and then it instantly goes downhill. You can legit know if it's over for you or not by 17. If you're still a kissless virgin by then there is a 99% chance nothing will change especially in this year and age.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Mewton, scrunchables and 7 others
Bhai you forgot to take your pills

Things will only get better if you improve your eyes

It doesn't apply to you because you rot with us

Nothing will change unless you make the change

• +1
Reactions: Meteor21
For most it does, you're just exceptionaly neurotic, as are most here. What percentage of this forum consists of friendless virgins with no job?

Photo output

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and Deleted member 49008
things wont get better FOR YOU with age

Tales from the sewers of mumbai

DON'T WORRY BRAH
LIFE STARTS FOR MEN AT 50

joaquin phoenix laughing GIF

finally a half decent post by you

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
No it fucking won't how did you even come to this conclusion? Literally everything in life gets worse as you age just fucking everything. I'm barely into my 30s and my life quality has already dipped below its already pathetic baseline. Can't drink or party anymore and I need antidepressants to function jfl.

Uniroincally, life peaks around 16-22 and then it instantly goes downhill. You can legit know if it's over for you or not by 17. If you're still a kissless virgin by then there is a 99% chance nothing will change especially in this year and age.
I remember when I was 15 life didn't register. They were oldcels.