Thinking about switching schools for my senior year of high school.. advice needed

willsoooomasculine

willsoooomasculine

BAN BLUEPILL TEENS!
so basically I have no real friends and I dont agree with anything that is taught there and the clubs and extracurriculars suck.

it is a private christian school that my parents pay 12k usd+ each year for tuition.

I really want to go to public school again, like I did in the past before my parents wanted me to go to this school, but its my upcoming senior year…

so its either be an outcast at a rich, christian private school

or go to a public school with tons of new foids and maybe a few friends but will probably end up being an outcast anyway

plz advice on what i should do:feelswhy:

too late you are already incel. new kid = death sentence, i know this all too well

• So Sad
Reactions: slavicpsycho
too late you are already incel. new kid = death sentence, i know this all too well
i’ve switched schools 5 times since elementary

• So Sad
Reactions: slavicpsycho
so basically I have no real friends and I dont agree with anything that is taught there and the clubs and extracurriculars suck.

it is a private christian school that my parents pay 12k usd+ each year for tuition.

I really want to go to public school again, like I did in the past before my parents wanted me to go to this school, but its my upcoming senior year…

so its either be an outcast at a rich, christian private school

or go to a public school with tons of new foids and maybe a few friends but will probably end up being an outcast anyway

plz advice on what i should do:feelswhy:
bump i need help

Nah it just depends on the person tbh I got status in my new school when I moved with 0 social proof. Just don’t be retarded and u will be fine. Playing sports is the best way to make friends in high school probably and then u could find their mutual friends etc, just expand ur web by talking to people and then u will find the right group for urself