This 5'6 curry manlet thinks 5'7 is the cutoff height for foids lmao

Piratecel

Piratecel

Kraken
"As long as you are at least 5'7":feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, SubhumanCurrycel, WhiteGoodman and 1 other person
He's not wrong.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 19469, closedplatecel and 15 others
No 5'8 is

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 16984 and 5 others
Yes Cilian slays cause of his height and looks not because he’s a world famous actor

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Anchor_Ship
He's not wrong.
You sure about that?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, ROTTING, Acromegaly_Chad and 6 others
Face is everything but everything matters

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and brainregeneration
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 12234, Deleted member 14905 and 4 others
I'm 5'4 and i can show you my matches. I have a few HTB's .

• Woah
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, ROTTING, SubhumanCurrycel and 4 others
@FailedNormieManlet is 5'5 and is getting women. Height may be overrated as long as you meet her looks criteria and are NT.
@FailedNormieManlet is extremely NT with a social group. 90% of the people on here are autistic.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, itorroella9, Deleted member 18032 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 16369, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
Damn bro rip. Are you the shortest member on here?
Probably. :soy:
@FailedNormieManlet is extremely NT with a social group. 90% of the people on here are autistic.

Exactly, nt pill is very legit, but the autist on here wanna cope and say it's their eye area or something else for why they can't get women. :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Elvisandreaa, .👽. and 3 others
@FailedNormieManlet is 5'5 and is getting women. Height may be overrated as long as you meet her looks criteria and are NT.
This. Know your demographic too. I can theoretically get with white women, but the battle is uphill and much harder. Indian women give me easier time. Social circle is vital
Probably. :soy:

Exactly, nt pill is very legit, but the autist on here wanna cope and say it's their eye area or something else for why they can't get women. :lul:
Yeah most people like me irl and I have a reputation as someone who is likeable and not very judgmental. JFL if you struggle to be likeable irl, I swear how can people not like you

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, stevielake, Deleted member 18045 and 1 other person
Does he have proof? I think I mog him and I only get land whales :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and stevielake
6'1 is the minimum cutoff. Or even 6 I guess.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18032, FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 15577
Does he have proof? I think I mog him and I only get land whales :feelswhy:
I got some new matches on tinder today, but it’s uphill battle bro.
Social circle is easier

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and ShowerMaxxing
just be ethnic and approach theory

• Ugh..
Sounds legit. Cut-off is more like a minimum than anything else, right? Like they'll accept it but they will prefer you be taller. If you
re 5'7 with other qualities is basically what this is about. If you're 6'3 you can get away with more basically

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and koalendo
Sounds legit. Cut-off is more like a minimum than anything else, right? Like they'll accept it but they will prefer you be taller. If you
re 5'7 with other qualities is basically what this is about. If you're 6'3 you can get away with more basically
Imagine trying to date as 5'7:feelswhy:

• +1
So it's more than 6'1?
no, 5 feet 7 is ok assuming you have other qualities and arent in a very tall woman population country

• Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and Deleted member 18045
no, 5 feet 7 is ok assuming you have other qualities and arent in a very tall woman population country
There are people here who can't get anything at 5'10 in India:forcedsmile:

• +1
There are people here who can't get anything at 5'10 in India:forcedsmile:
bruh but i dont think height as the issue then considering indian women are short relative to western woman and other countrys

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and Deleted member 18045
This forum is so fucking cringe :ogre:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 18045
5’7-5’9 range is not a failo if u have a small head and not a long torso

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and Toth's thot
  • Ugh..
why would one wanna have a small head at that height?
so u dont look manlet

smsll head means ur body is bigger than average for ur height

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and Toth's thot
so u dont look manlet

smsll head means ur body is bigger then average for ur height
No, it's worse IRL. I know a 174cm/ 5'8.5 guy like that small face small frame and people point out his head as small and its not even comically small, prolly above average compared to Indians. He got mocked by a 5'5 big skulled guy for his small face when he grew out his hair and his hair skullmogged his face

Brutal NTmog😹
yup, that guy has a huge slaycount only because of NT and masc despite being 5'5. Other guys mock him behind his back but he slays much better quality chicks because of his charisma.

• Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and FailedNormieManlet
yup, that guy has a huge slaycount only because of NT and masc despite being 5'5. Other guys mock him behind his back but he slays much better quality chicks because of his charisma.
lifefuel for @FailedNormieManlet

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 18032
Their is no "NT" for curry sub chadpreets. Shut up you personality copers, you guys are unironically reddit tier.

• +1
5'5 is avg height in india no why do they mock him?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and FailedNormieManlet
Brutal NTmog😹
guilty pleasure but that guy was selfie obsessed and a bit of an aspie so used to take selfie for every moment. I would keep my head next to his purposely in selfies to look bigger than I am

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
No, it's worse IRL. I know a 174cm/ 5'8.5 guy like that small face small frame and people point out his head as small and its not even comically small, prolly above average compared to Indians. He got mocked by a 5'5 big skulled guy for his small face when he grew out his hair and his hair skullmogged his face
its his frame then, small skull is ideal on manlets it helps proportions a lot

theyre both 5’7.5 yet bieber looks taller cause smaller skull

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 12234