This 5'6 curry manlet thinks 5'7 is the cutoff height for foids lmao

its his frame then, small skull is ideal on manlets it helps proportions a lot

theyre both 5’7.5 yet bieber looks taller cause smaller skull

View attachment 1582641View attachment 1582645
Bieber's skull is vertically normal, just narrow and those pics make no sense for comparison, it is from a top angle for the second guy. Even my average to small skull looks bobbleheaded from that angle.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
"As long as you are at least 5'7":feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stevielake and FailedNormieManlet
I've heard a decent height white girl say that too so it's probably true

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
5’7 and you can slay tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18032
I have heard 4'11 ugyl pajeetas say anything under 6'2 is not a real man. Works both ways.

I see. What would be the average height in an urbanized area then?
I remember reading an article stating that in a developed state average height of 18 year old highschool boys was 174cm that’s 5’8.5 I think

• +1
Bieber's skull is vertically normal, just narrow and those pics make no sense for comparison, it is from a top angle for the second guy. Even my average to small skull looks bobbleheaded from that angle.
his skull is vertically short as well but cause his skull is horizobtally narrow too his skull looks relatively normal when hes not near anyone

the left guy's skull is too wide it makes him look very manlet

he still looks manlet in a neutral angle pic whereas bieber doesnt

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
@FailedNormieManlet just to add context

it was a tinder Livestream where two white girls were hosted, the shorter one was going through her matches and saw that a guy was 5ft5 or 5ft6 I can't remember, and her taller friend said "no that's too short, he gotta be at least 5ft7" the shorter one said "I'm short so it's ok", you might argue they are being filmed so they are acting nice, but I doubt that because they rejected other guys for all type of reasons.

and yes these are just two girls, but the point is the black pill and social media exaggerates things, don't rot your brain with defeatists like @bittercurry, his name says it all "muh 4'11 pajeetas :soy:"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15917, Deleted member 18032 and FailedNormieManlet

it was a tinder Livestream where two white girls were hosted, the shorter one was going through her matches and saw that a guy was 5ft5 or 5ft6 I can't remember, and her taller friend said "no that's too short, he gotta be at least 5ft7" the shorter one said "I'm short so it's ok", you might argue they are being filmed so they are acting nice, but I doubt that because they rejected other guys for all type of reasons.

and yes these are just two girls, but the point is the black pill and social media exaggerates things, don't rot your brain with defeatists like @bittercurry, his name says it all "muh 4'11 pajeetas :soy:"
5'7 is good height, so is 5'5 if you aren't a sub 3 in looks. height only means shit if you're 5'2 or shorter then it's probably truly over.

I 100% agree, once you reach 5'7, you can seriously slay. At 5'7 you are a short guy, a bit below avg. At 5'5, your the height of most girls and that will kill your SMV fr. At 5'7 gymcelling and shit makes a huge difference. I can fraud to 5'7 I reckon

• +1
Reactions: koalendo
I’m 5’7 and it is suifuel location fucked me:feelswah:
100%, move to any other western country and you'd do fine. Heck I'd do fine in fucking india or bangladesh, we're the product of mass globalisation.

• +1
Reactions: ✿👍col
if he goes to med school and becomes a psychiatrist he will mog every nigga on this forum
I just got psychiatristpilled

• JFL
Doubt it tbh, height is not the only thing I lack unfortunately. I can have succes in morocco I think tbh.
i saw ur huge dick nigga :lul::lul:

In all seriousness, lose weight and gymcel and then consider geomaxxing

• JFL
Doubt it tbh, height is not the only thing I lack unfortunately. I can have succes in morocco I think tbh.
if you do that just msg that girl i sent you nigga. fuck the juices outta her

• +1
if you do that just msg that girl i sent you nigga. fuck the juices outta her
girl i sent you??? nigga you plugging masaka with bitches?

• JFL
Reactions: stevielake
girl i sent you??? nigga you plugging masaka with bitches?
yeah I met her in a dumb french language discord server and got her number, snap and ig.

He defo has a chance with her because he mogs a lot of the guys that are in her spapchats and ig stories.

• Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
yeah I met her in a dumb french language discord server and got her number, snap and ig.

He defo has a chance with her because he mogs a lot of the guys that are in her spapchats and ig stories.
chad stevie.... Post your face, I'm curious what u look like

• +1
Reactions: stevielake

My point was take peoples' words with a pinch of salt. Words are cheap.

Lifefuel for my 5'7 ass

• +1
Reactions: koalendo