This dopamine detox shit is torture mane

Abhorrence

Abhorrence

Kraken
@PSL GOD

I am doing full monk mode dopamine detox meaning no sugar no fap no social media no nothing

I just stare at blank wall not even thoughts pop in my head I just feel dead

If I do this long enough I guess my brain will finally fix itself and I will finally get inspired to do something productive

rn this shit is just torture but we will see
I don't even want to do anything its not like I'm getting tempted to go back into my old ways

I just feel empty af, like my life is meaningless

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber, Alt Number 3, Jungcuck and 5 others
@PSL GOD

I am doing full monk mode dopamine detox meaning no sugar no fap no social media no nothing

If I do this long enough I guess my brain will finally fix itself and I will finally get inspired to do something productive

I don't even want to do anything its not like I'm getting tempted to go back into my old ways

Hahaha.

This post reflects my exact thought process from about two years ago.
While I still think this method could hypothetically work, the problem lies in the difficulty of maintaining this state for a meaningful amount of time. You have to keep it up for weeks.

Just a day or a couple will only induce a placebo effect.

So yeah, I ended up giving up.
After repeated failures in trying to 'detox' (I hate that word, lol), I turned to stimulants like Lisdexamfetamine.
And now, stims are my way of inducing motivation.
It's not ideal, but what other option do I have?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, schizo echochamber and Abhorrence
Hahaha.

This post reflects my exact thought process from about two years ago.
While I still think this method could hypothetically work, the problem lies in the difficulty of maintaining this state for a meaningful amount of time. You have to keep it up for weeks.

Just a day or a couple will only induce a placebo effect.

So yeah, I ended up giving up.
After repeated failures in trying to 'detox' (I hate that word, lol), I turned to stimulants like Lisdexamfetamine.
And now, stims are my way of inducing motivation.
It's not ideal, but what other option do I have?
my theory is

monk mode dopamine detox for months + ray peat diet + 8 hours of sleep everyday + bromantane + methylphenidate(or some other stimultant) = absolute god mode, ubermensch levels of drive

@BrahminBoss

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber, BrahminBoss and Deleted member 47272
just stop procrastinating tf

Smoke cigs and drink coffee

• WTF
Reactions: Abhorrence
no fuck that
i did that every morning for a year became more depressed than ever
low t, i smoke cigs and coffee every morning and never been better

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Abhorrence
@PSL GOD

Good luck.
Pray for you as always.
And dopamine detox really help you and giving you god mode. And don't listen to those normie. Keep grinding at your goal.
You feel better than using this shit.
Give yourself hours of time; you will feel better i said you will feel great

• +1
  • +1
@PSL GOD how is your dopamine detox going
i feel like shit tbh but i know it will be worth it

@PSL GOD how is your dopamine detox going
i feel like shit tbh but i know it will be worth it
I will start next month.
In 1st time you feel shit but slowly slowly you will rid

• +1
@PSL GOD This is str8 up torture man
how long do i have to wait until the pain goes away

@PSL GOD This is str8 up torture man
how long do i have to wait until the pain goes away
At first, you should start selfcontrolmaxxing.
simple things you need to follow:
•Wake up early in the morning. Walk outside. Feel the nature.
• Eating Fresh healthy can contain your anxiety level. You feel good overall.
•If you are religious; pray. Because Praying contains your mind fresh and healthy.
• Play sports; while you doing that you only focus how to win at that game. It will contains your focus level. And you feel fresh and You didn't feel dead at all.
•Talk to people(offline) : Communicate with people can rid you anxiety level and you can develop your communication level. Which is considered as skill.
• And A healthy sleep: 8 hours of sleep and fresh lifestyle can completely change you.
that's that simple thing you can follow. Ik it's very bluepilled but you should start from basic. I hope you will slowly achieve your healthy lifestyle.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and Abhorrence
At first, you should start selfcontrolmaxxing.
simple things you need to follow:
•Wake up early in the morning. Walk outside. Feel the nature.
• Eating Fresh healthy can contain your anxiety level. You feel good overall.
•If you are religious; pray. Because Praying contains your mind fresh and healthy.
• Play sports; while you doing that you only focus how to win at that game. It will contains your focus level. And you feel fresh and You didn't feel dead at all.
•Talk to people(offline) : Communicate with people can rid you anxiety level and you can develop your communication level. Which is considered as skill.
• And A healthy sleep: 8 hours of sleep and fresh lifestyle can completely change you.
that's that simple thing you can follow. Ik it's very bluepilled but you should start from basic. I hope you will slowly achieve your healthy lifestyle.
i feel anhedonic af

but also calm and i am more willing to get shit done than normally

i feel anhedonic af

but also calm and i am more willing to get shit done than normally
You r negative schizophrenic af that's why you think you are anhedonic af.
Nothing can be achieved rapidly. Believe on yourself and process.
If i can't help you forgive me and you should go to psychiatric if that is so critical level

• JFL
It won't work if you just stare at the wall jfl. Pick up something slow paced to do, idk you could write, draw or whatever they do in jail. Just do slow paced stuff, maybe clean your house, busy yourself with something that's not cheap dopamine. Go grow some plants or smth.

• +1
You r negative schizophrenic af that's why you think you are anhedonic af.
Nothing can be achieved rapidly. Believe on yourself and process.
If i can't help you forgive me and you should go to psychiatric if that is so critical level
wym im negative schiziphrenic bro

im not schizophrenic this is just caused by dopamine detox

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47272
Sadly you need to be good looking for this to work

• JFL
It won't work if you just stare at the wall jfl. Pick up something slow paced to do, idk you could write, draw or whatever they do in jail. Just do slow paced stuff, maybe clean your house, busy yourself with something that's not cheap dopamine. Go grow some plants or smth.
Take walks outside, just find stuff that's not internet related to do. Go feed bread crumbs to pigeons idk bro, just do real life stuff.

• +1
Real dopamine detox is jail, you're gonna be forced to be in there and you can't give up. Go do something that'll get you locked up for a month that's not a felony.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47272 and Abhorrence
Real dopamine detox is jail, you're gonna be forced to be in there and you can't give up. Go do something that'll get you locked up for a month that's not a felony.
Look up low sec prison crimes you can do, get out in a month.

• +1
Spitting truth. You should follow the words of that guy @Abhorrence

• +1
why
this doesnt make any sense
Imagine spending months in a cave just to walk out and see a reflection of your sub4 face only to realize you have no options even with your new-found drive

Imagine spending months in a cave just to walk out and see a reflection of your sub4 face only to realize you have no options even with your new-found drive
with my new-found drive i will make money to get surgeries

• +1
Stfu Who said you talk.
Go fuck with your wheat waffles

• +1
  • Love it
Another thing you can do is go to a rehab home or find an adult summer camp. Basically throw yourself in new enviroment where you won't have time to be on internet.

• +1
Another thing you can do is go to a rehab home or find an adult summer camp. Basically throw yourself in new enviroment where you won't have time to be on internet.
Yes agreed

@Abhorrence The only thing will help you it's rehab. Go to rehab by yourself

• +1
with my new-found drive i will make money to get surgeries
Well good luck competing against insider knowledge niggers who are willing to sacrifice their only child just to retain profit. Only potential in monkmaxxing is probably just for spiritual/religious purposes. Better to ldar than to engage with this sick world.