this forum copes so much when it comes to heightmaxxing

No, this is what you said:

You accidently called the guy on your side a retard. So ironic how the teenagers just spew shit without even contemplating the facts. Just picking a side and posting random reiterated garbage. No different than normies on Twitter with politics.
I already recounted my older position and accept Derek's view as wrong.
@zv1212

@LooksOverAll all this shit and you still wont send me a source for similar recounts of events from different parts of the world reguarding christianity

you seem like a logical guy and your pfp and motto is literally about christianity so if you had evidence id pressume youd have it on hand or easily accesible
One Google search away:

I provided the evidence and you want me to write an entire dissertation instead of just looking up what I said.

• +1
Reactions: galego123
(basically grew 30cm vs 13cm)

:lul:
Incorrect interpretation of the study. Smh when high schoolers try to read a study...

• JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife
Even if we consider for the sake of argumenet that normal peoeple with SDS 2.0 without ai/hgh grow 14cm from age 14 to 17,still those with ai+hgh for 3 years grew 30cm from age 14 to 17.
That's the still whooping huge,and the difference between a 5'6 turbo manlet who is considered a harmless cuck and a 6'0 normal guy,same difference between a 6'6 huge guy and a 6'0 normal guy

U r taking unnecessary positions for the sake of opposition.
@zv1212

From the article

"height gains were greater if treatments were continued through 36 months compared to baseline: AI, +23.8 (2.3) cm; GH, +26.7 (2.0) cm; and AI/GH, +30.7 (1.1) cm. These gains in height also compare favorably with the expected height gain from 14.1 to 17.4 years of +13.0 cm for boys with a height SDS of −2.0 (our subjects, −2.2 to −2.4)."
That's not what it shows.

(basically grew 30cm vs 13cm)

:lul:
@LooksOverAll ,look here u Larper,u are just taking insignificant statements from the article and trying to put it as "muh heightmaxxing isnt work bros" while leaving the bigger picture.

30cm vs 13 cm.
The difference between a 5'6 manlet and 6'0 normie.
The difference between a 6'6 mogger(combined with gymcelling) and a 6'0 normie.

30 cm vs 13 cm.
Moggged.

Completely mogggged.
Theres no jumping around this.

Gtfih u Nazi Larper @galego123

One Google search away:

I provided the evidence and you want me to write an entire dissertation instead of just looking up what I said.
must be fake news. im never wrong :ogre:

• +1
@LooksOverAll ,look here u Larper,u are just taking insignificant statements from the article and trying to put it as "muh heightmaxxing isnt work bros" while leaving the bigger picture.

30cm vs 13 cm.
The difference between a 5'6 manlet and 6'0 normie.
The difference between a 6'6 mogger(combined with gymcelling) and a 6'0 normie.

30 cm vs 13 cm.
Moggged.

Completely mogggged.
Theres no jumping around this.

Gtfih u Nazi Larper @galego123
It's not 30 cm. It's 22 cm. Why don't you actually read the entire study before spewing garbage like this?

That's not what it shows.
That's what it shows.

U r just coping.
U r just afraid normies can get to your height level and u won't have the unique advantage as before..

Like how natural Chads cope when they are afraid they might lose their natural status

Thats why u r fooling manlets like @galego123 so they end up as skeptical manlets.

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and galego123
It's not 30 cm. It's 22 cm. Why don't you actually read the entire study before spewing garbage like this?
3 years Gain is 30cm.
Read it again u coping Larper.

That's what it shows.

U r just coping.
U r just afraid normies can get to your height level and u won't have the unique advantage as before..

Thats why u r fooling manlets like @galego123 so they end up as skeptical manlets.
Nope, re-read it. It's 22 vs 14. That's in people with ISS. Compared to normal people it's probably a marginal difference.

Sure. As soon as a normie on this forum grows 30 cm at age 15 then I will believe it. And no, I don't have a "unique advantage". I claim the opposite.

Incorrect interpretation of the study. Smh when high schoolers try to read a study...
i didnt know a direct quote from the researches was the same as our interpretation
22 vs 13 still mogggeeeed

Nope, re-read it. It's 22 vs 14. That's in people with ISS. Compared to normal people it's probably a marginal difference.

Sure. As soon as a normie on this forum grows 30 cm at age 15 then I will believe it. And no, I don't have a "unique advantage". I claim the opposite.
why would you compare the growth rate of ISS patients treated with non ISS patients nigga?

we are measuring the change in height for short guys so that makes no sense in this context

• +1
ISS are normal people,u r just coping too hard.

ISS don't have any disorders.
Being short=/= having disorders.

That's why they are called iss.
If they had disorders,they would have been called peoeple with "hgh deficiency" people with "igf1 insensitivity/deficiency" or peoeple with "laron syndrome"

Is he a Christian @zv1212

Is he a Christian @zv1212
yeah but the article he linked was pretty good tbh, ill have to research more to see if its conclusive

either way hes brainmogged in this thread. He never stood a chance in the midget mash :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife and galego123
@LooksOverAll
@zv1212

U r referring to the average height gained in 2 years or height gained exclusively from ai or hgh use and no combination of either

Later in the article they add that on 3 years treatmentwhen ai and hgh is combined the height gains are AI/GH, +30.7 (1.1) cm.

"height gains were greater if treatments were continued through 36 months compared to baseline: AI, +23.8 (2.3) cm; GH, +26.7 (2.0) cm; and AI/GH, +30.7 (1.1) cm."

@LooksOverAll
@zv1212

U r referring to the average height gained in 2 years or height gained exclusively from ai or hgh use and no combination of either

Later in the article they add that on 3 years treatmentwhen ai and hgh is combined the height gains are AI/GH, +30.7 (1.1) cm.

"height gains were greater if treatments were continued through 36 months compared to baseline: AI, +23.8 (2.3) cm; GH, +26.7 (2.0) cm; and AI/GH, +30.7 (1.1) cm."
You teenagers don't have a science background like me and can't properly interpret a study.
JFL at his science backround :lul:

• +1
yeah but the article he linked was pretty good tbh, ill have to research more to see if its conclusive

either way hes brainmogged in this thread. He never stood a chance in the midget mash :ogre:
muh brainmogged. you're just trying to keep your cope alive because you already bought a stash of pangolin piss from @FreakkForLife.

muh i have this source from China :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

@galego123 's master got brutalized by the teens he makes fun of.

Now he is coping and will cope more by spewing the 5'9 bullshit.

Yes,we know that short Chad's slay.

But no amount of chad face can provide the dominant king like feeling tall height gives.

No amount of face,even a gigachad will feel mogged by 6'9 26 inch bideltoid normie with a huge dick.

I will rather be a 6.5 PSL chad who is 6'6+ than a 6.5 PSL chad who is 5'9.

I want to be a dominant,tall jacked masthetic chad like Ian Somerhalder/Alexander breck than a prettyboy girly faced cuck like that bisexual faggot noen eubanks.

@LooksOverAll

Only a tall height can give u the domination feeling,no amount of face can give u that feeling.

The coping ends here

muh brainmogged. you're just trying to keep your cope alive because you already bought a stash of pangolin piss from @FreakkForLife.
i sourced nothing from @FreakkForLife

i used peptidesworld.com and ugfreak.to

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife and galego123
I

I sold him nothing,u coping faggot.
He buys everything from murica.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and galego123

Dont push it pal. you will be dragged into the midget mash and brutalized even further

• JFL

Cope,even if u get to chad looks,u can get beaten up by jealous 6'6 normies or even 6'8 ogre masc trucels.

5'9 isn't a good height.

@LooksOverAll

@zv1212

Even muh Stallone felt mogged by that war Machine lundergen.

And lundergen broke Stallone ribs or arms during the film shooting.

That's what u get when a 6'5 23+inch bideltoid powerhouse meets your scrawny 5'9 body.

Stallone got gigamogged,thats why he frauds with lifts..

If 5'9 is so good,then why do tom cruise(5'8) ,Downey Jr and Stallone(5'9) wear lifts and heel shoes?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588
Cope,even if u get to chad looks,u can get beaten up by jealous 6'6 normies or even 6'8 ogre masc trucels.

5'9 isn't a good height.

@LooksOverAll

@zv1212

Even muh Stallone felt mogged by that war Machine lundergen.

And lundergen broke Stallone ribs or arms during the film shooting.

That's what u get when a 6'5 23+inch bideltoid powerhouse meets your scrawny 5'9 body.

Stallone got gigamogged,thats why he frauds with lifts..

If 5'9 is so good,then why do tom cruise(5'8) ,Downey Jr and Stallone(5'9) wear lifts and heel shoes?
downey charisma mogs hard tho :forcedsmile:
stalone is chad :forcedsmile:
tom cruise is succesful millionaire :forcedsmile:

if they get mogged then its truly over for me... surely they are not getting mogged. surely. :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and FreakkForLife
JFL @LooksOverAll no where to be seen after getting shit on.

i admitted defeat in that other thread, cmon pal you can do it :lul:

• +1

if they get mogged then its truly over for me... surely they are not getting mogged. surely. :feelswah:
Of course they live good lives .
But that point is height can still make some rich people insecure.
That's why LooksOverAll shouldn't fool short normies here by spewing his 5'9 garbage.
So many normies might have stopped heightmaxxing because of his bullshit.
Now they will regret listening to the basement autist later when they grow up more.

I was just trying to refute his 5'9 bullshit,6'0 is a better height,why not claim it as ideal rather than focusing on 5'9?

Most rich successful people don't care about mogs,which is a good thing and neither should anyone,but some do,i was just making the point that 5'9 isn't a good height and some peoeple at that height still want to be taller

• +1
JFL @LooksOverAll no where to be seen after getting shit on.

i admitted defeat in that other thread, cmon pal you can do it :lul:
only person defeated here is you bro. you're 5ft 5 and indian.

i hope you ascend bro thats no life

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • JFL

Also,don't take this seriously "even if u get to chad looks,u can get beaten up by jealous 6'6 normies or even 6'8 ogre masc trucels".

6'6 and 6'8 is very rare height,and nobody at that height would get jealous and there's even less chances of someone fighting.

Was just showing Galego to stop coping and start heightmaxxing.

• JFL
  • +1
Also,don't take this seriously "even if u get to chad looks,u can get beaten up by jealous 6'6 normies or even 6'8 ogre masc trucels".

6'6 and 6'8 is very rare height,and nobody at that height would get jealous and there's even less chances of someone fighting.

im not insecure anymore + im 20 years old

inb4 you can still grow from your spine until 30s :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

only person defeated here is you bro. you're 5ft 5 and indian.

i hope you ascend bro thats no life
He is a htn and he would get taller.
At least he hasn't resigned his fate to inactivity and coping like u have

Heightmaxxing takes time ,but so do so many things.

Rome wasn't built in a single day

But still 30 cm in 3 years is over the top.

@zv1212

All good things take time ,u just gotta be consistent and ignore the copers.

The copers are like crab in a bucket,if they don't want to ascend they will try to pull others down with them.
Because deep down they know they are wrong,and their lazy skepticism is just a farse to cover the sadness deep inside their hearts.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, Deleted member 9670 and galego123

nah bro i can fuck up 6"6 normies for sure. havent you watched baki?

• JFL
  • +1
He is a htn and he would get taller.
At least he hasn't resigned his fate to inactivity and coping like u have

Heightmaxxing takes time ,but so do so many things.

Rome wasn't built in a single day

But still 30 cm in 3 years is over the top.

@zv1212

All good things take time ,u just gotta be consistent and ignore the copers.

The copers are like crab in a bucket,if they don't want to ascend they will try to pull others down with them.
Because deep down they know they are wrong,and their lazy skepticism is just a farse to cover the sadness deep inside their hearts.
oh im not in inactivity pal. i'll be fucking my virgin jb gf tomorrow night. thats a fine way to "cope" innit?

• JFL
nah bro i can fuck up 6"6 normies for sure. havent you watched baki?

80s and 90s anime mogs.

Not watching anime these days but did u watch All episodes of DBZ ?
The kefla,jiren and blue haired Goku saga?

• +1
I'm 24 years old with very bad posture 6'2

How much height can I gain @FreakkForLife

I want to be 6'4

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, FreakkForLife and galego123
oh im not in inactivity pal. i'll be fucking my virgin jb gf tomorrow night. thats a fine way to "cope" innit?
Good for u bro.

Everybody has his own plans of ascending, whatever helps u ascend is good

• +1
80s and 90s anime mogs.

Not watching anime these days but did u watch All episodes of DBZ ?
The kefla,jiren and blue haired Goku saga?
yeah but dbs is so corny bro, of course they made the final fight with jiren into some dogshit "power of friendship" 3 on one dogshit

worst ending imaginable :forcedsmile:

• +1

I want to be 6'4
you can get atleast an inch from posture alone surely

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, Deleted member 9670, FreakkForLife and 1 other person
C

I want to be 6'4
Chiropractor?

Do u have apt?
I think u can gain 1 inch from posture correction sure.
2-2.5 inches if u r lucky.

There r Rare guys who got 4.5 inches from fixing their scoliosis,rare but it exists.

Like Chads are rare but they exist

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
yeah but dbs is so corny bro, of course they made the final fight with jiren into some dogshit "power of friendship" 3 on one dogshit

worst ending imaginable :forcedsmile:
Yeah,but the fights were remarkable,or maybe my standard are low:feelsuhh:

@galego123 have something to say pussy? speak up i cant hear you from down here

stop JFLing my messaged, you are afraid of me, i am 120 pounds of solid muscle and could snap you like a twig :ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Yeah,but the fights were remarkable,or maybe my standard are low:feelsuhh:
no i agree, the UI reveal at the end when goku like phased through Jirens final punch was predictable but still mogged
and this part of the black ark, FUARRKKING ALPHA

• Woah
  • Love it
@galego123 have something to say pussy? speak up i cant hear you from down here

stop JFLing my messaged, you are afraid of me, i am 120 pounds of solid muscle and could snap you like a twig :ogre:
i hope you can grow man. if you reach 5ft 9 you'll start seeing things from a different perspectiva

much love

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, Gaygymmaxx, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
Why the jfl":lul:" on my every comment.
What's so funny,eh:ogre:

@galego123

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, Gaygymmaxx and galego123