this forum copes so much when it comes to heightmaxxing

i hope you can grow man. if you reach 5ft 9 you'll start seeing things from a different perspectiva

much love
im happy asf rn tbh, i will roid max and become like mike tyson but 5"5 :ogre:

if i dont become the world champ, a killing machine meant for brutality then i have no room to complain about my circumstances. i know its possible and it will bring everything i need to overcome my height if i dont grow. but besides that ill do it for myself. then ill come back here and leak my name to bring shame to the rotters who wont get off their asses :ogre::ogre::ogre:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 9670 and galego123
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and galego123
no i agree, the UI reveal at the end when goku like phased through Jirens final punch was predictable but still mogged
and this part of the black ark, FUARRKKING ALPHA

Gonna rewatch DBZ and watch baki after i get in med school.

Thots on Hunter x hunter?

he's improving himself while you cope
too many ambitionless rotters on this website. lads like erik-jon make me sad. 16 and already given up :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Gonna rewatch DBZ and watch baki after i get in med school.

Thots on Hunter x hunter?
baki mogs it but its a good anime. bruh that goku black arc ended with the same "power of love and friendship" dogshit as well :lul:

the show mogs but the only good endings that i can remember were the cell ark and freiza ark.

parasyte mogs the whole bunch,

too many ambitionless rotters on this website. lads like erik-jon make me sad. 16 and already given up :feelswhy:
I'm one of them tbh but at least I'm past my teenage years I already failed before finding blaCKpill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and galego123
  • +1
@FreakkForLife post height progress pics (jfl) you can black out your face obv

ofc you will say something like "I didn't take pics bro"

mirin evidence. I have every reason to not doubt you saying stretching will make me 6'3"
jfl I'm pretty sure @FreakkForLife put me on ignore after all my numerous posts exposing him as a potential shill for research chemical companies. He hasn't responded/reacted to any of my posts for like a month now

• +1
Reactions: galego123
jfl I'm pretty sure @FreakkForLife put me on ignore after all my numerous posts exposing him as a potential shill for research chemical companies. He hasn't responded/reacted to any of my posts for like a month now
whats ur source for him being a shiller neega

hes given me heaps of advice and never forced his companies onto me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and Deleted member 9670
he sells pangolin piss

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Growth Plate
niggas really be summoning @FreakkForLife to hear his opinion about height related stuff :lul::lul::lul:

this nigga literally claimed that doing a few Yoga positions gave him INCHES of height. just imagine all the manlets stretching like faggots for months because of him

even when i was a dumb lurker i could smell the bullshit and LARP coming from him
LL is the only non cope method. 1 mm of height everyday

• Ugh..
  • +1
thats not an excuse

get off ur ass
ok I'll try for you
Denise Richards Kiss GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
  • Love it
nah I joined his telegram I already gained 3 inches

• JFL
Reactions: galego123, FreakkForLife, Growth Plate and 1 other person
nah I joined his telegram I already gained 3 inches
that group has a bunch of retards tbh, but i havent done the sleep stretch enough to know if its bullshit yet, i did it for like 3 days and forgot

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: galego123 and Growth Plate
Its over if you are below 6 feet. Even in a country like India where average height is 5'5 girls need minimum 6 feet chadpreetlite
Brutal height mogging and height pill

• JFL
Its over if you are below 6 feet. Even in a country like India where average height is 5'5 girls need minimum 6 feet chadpreetlite
Brutal height mogging and height pill

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: galego123, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Growth Plate
why would i do that, your post rep ratio is funny, lets keep it that way (y)
Its brutal namepill. Salludon posts pseudoscientific techniques to alter facial structure and gets reps brutal

niggas really be summoning @FreakkForLife to hear his opinion about height related stuff :lul::lul::lul:

this nigga literally claimed that doing a few Yoga positions gave him INCHES of height. just imagine all the manlets stretching like faggots for months because of him

even when i was a dumb lurker i could smell the bullshit and LARP coming from him
i can boost people 3 to 4 inches no one is brave enough

• JFL
Not on ignore,but i am not gonna waste my time again and AGAIN all over this

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
Yes hes a 6’7 SWE earning 300k a year retard do you actually believe this
I believe that he is autistic to be lapping this much

• JFL
You just showed a study that shows a 6'7" guy has the same level of acceptance as a 5'7" guy. Nice job.
Yep exactly. Just proves ur theory good job

• +1
6 ft is manlet in europe + no height for your face dont @ me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and galego123
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: galego123 and enchanted_elixir
Link me the study. If it's on people who have an actual deficiency, then giving them HGH would simply allow them to reach their genetic limit. It does nothing for the average person.

We've had multiple people on here take HGH, AIs, etc and it's done nothing aside from give them big nose and ears.
Their "genetic limit" is hyper-turbo-manletism. They're exceeding their genetic limit by taking HGH and AIs

• +1
Read everything in the blue box in the start of the article.

They had ISS but didn't have hgh deficiency,those who took for 3 years grew 20+ cm more.
@galego123
@mvp2v1
@enchanted_elixir
@zv1212
@heighmaxxerxd
@mainsuspect

ya, I'm doing sermorelin 500mcg at night, tesamorelin 500mcg per night, mk677 20-25mgs per night. have not started yet as waiting for gear. No AI, bc I'm too adhd to do the proper research on it and already have acne + hair loss. + vitamin D deficiency which I recall is a problem when on AI. am solving all these problems, but still I feel im a horrible candidate all around for AI. i'll just stick to gh only. :feelswhy: I will just take relaxin 2 after they close. :feelsez::feelsez:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and FreakkForLife
ya, I'm doing sermorelin 500mcg at night, tesamorelin 500mcg per night, mk677 20-25mgs per night. have not started yet as waiting for gear. No AI, bc I'm too adhd to do the proper research on it and already have acne + hair loss. + vitamin D deficiency which I recall is a problem when on AI. am solving all these problems, but still I feel im a horrible candidate all around for AI. i'll just stick to gh only. :feelswhy: I will just take relaxin 2 after they close. :feelsez::feelsez:
What's gear?.

Also,r u taking lr3?

• +1
Will u take lr3 in the future?
When I run the stack for a couple months and get blood work on its effects I will see if its even worth it. but I dont think it will be needed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588

Don't forget @Thrombo's relaxin horseshit LMAO

• +1
Reactions: ballskin and galego123
I
When I run the stack for a couple months and get blood work on its effects I will see if its even worth it. but I dont think it will be needed.
Its better than the peptídes u r injecting.

2nd* He couldn't even do a proper April fools:lul:
Thrombo has been convincing so far imo. And I'm willing to see how it plays out while I do other things. Also, its not like relaxin is some unknown magic powder its a well-known substance which is linked to proven female foot size changes and hip size changes during pregnancy.

• +1
  • JFL
Thrombo has been convincing so far imo. And I'm willing to see how it plays out while I do other things. Also, its not like relaxin is some unknown magic powder its a well-known substance which is linked to proven female foot size changes and hip size changes during pregnancy.
And you don't want that.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13588
And you don't want that.
I do want my feet to get bigger. Hips wise I do not want that effect. But I believe that both things are influenced by variables which are either not or present in a different manner in males. (No child). How Relaxin works is a black box. 2 more weeks or so and thrombo should post proof.

• +1
That's what it shows.

U r just coping.
U r just afraid normies can get to your height level and u won't have the unique advantage as before..

Like how natural Chads cope when they are afraid they might lose their natural status

Thats why u r fooling manlets like @galego123 so they end up as skeptical manlets.
jfl at taking this tranny srsly
top tier larper