this forum copes so much when it comes to heightmaxxing

JFL @LooksOverAll no where to be seen after getting shit on.

i admitted defeat in that other thread, cmon pal you can do it :lul:
I was working.

Just looked through the replies and nothing of any substance. Teenagers just misunderstanding a study. I didn't "get shit on". I already replied with my responses and people just keep saying the same thing over and over again. If it's so effective, then how come everyone who's tried heightmaxxing has failed on here? It's because you're comparing a study of people who have ISS, a height deficiency to normal people.

It's like comparing a study of people with clinically low T (<300 ng/dl) during puberty and observing the changes and then extrapolating those effects to normal people. Going from 50 ng/dl to 1000 during puberty will obviously product much more drastic results than from from 500-1500. It's not a fair comparison and is simply misunderstanding the study's conclusion.

Just imagine promoting someone who believes stretching increases your height as someone to be taken serious.

• Hmm...
Reactions: ballskin
ballskin

:p
Would literally eat her

• WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214
Read everything in the blue box in the start of the article.

They had ISS but didn't have hgh deficiency,those who took for 3 years grew 20+ cm more.
@galego123
@mvp2v1
@enchanted_elixir
@zv1212
@heighmaxxerxd
@mainsuspect

Yeah but I still guess its over for anyone over 16 doing this I Expect nothing bro

Link me the study. If it's on people who have an actual deficiency, then giving them HGH would simply allow them to reach their genetic limit. It does nothing for the average person.

We've had multiple people on here take HGH, AIs, etc and it's done nothing aside from give them big nose and ears.
Big nose makes you a good business man

Link me the study. If it's on people who have an actual deficiency, then giving them HGH would simply allow them to reach their genetic limit. It does nothing for the average person.

We've had multiple people on here take HGH, AIs, etc and it's done nothing aside from give them big nose and ears.
Bro Tell me who got big nose and ears? How long did they take it ? I am 18 turning 19 I will Blast for 2 or 3 years also bone age was accelerated last time I checked so I think its over if I wont grow in 1 year or I only get Bigger nose and ears etc I will rope in belgium @FreakkForLife

Bro Tell me who got big nose and ears? How long did they take it ? I am 18 turning 19 I will Blast for 2 or 3 years also bone age was accelerated last time I checked so I think its over if I wont grow in 1 year or I only get Bigger nose and ears etc I will rope in belgium @FreakkForLife
None got it.
He is a fool, there's no mention in the study of anyone getting big nose and ears.
And it dosnr Matter if ur growth plates are open u can grow.

Even if they look like they are closed,u still can grow ,since there's chances of mesenchymal stem cells differentiating into chondroblasts because of the high level of igf1

• JFL
Reactions: galego123
None got it.
He is a fool, there's no mention in the study of anyone getting big nose and ears.
And it dosnr Matter if ur growth plates are open u can grow.

Even if they look like they are closed,u still can grow ,since there's chances of mesenchymal stem cells differentiating into chondroblasts because of the high level of igf1
So where he got that shit from he said people here hgh maxxed and got it

So where he got that shit from he said people here hgh maxxed and got it
What?

Many people got height growth,there's a whole thread about people getting growth from blasting peptides and hgh even after 18.
Niko(Bronze 8) got 2-3 inches from hgh and mk677 at the age of 18,bone age 17-18.

He is obviously a skeptic and quite a troll, haven't u read his wierd posts?
He would never accept that he is wrong and all his comebacks are based on "u at a kid,i am a scientist" which is completely wrong.

And height isn't for slaying(it can be a plus for slaying ,many women love tall and jacked men,but the copers here will deny it),but personally for me height is for dominance.

Height creates a presence face can't.
My plan is to increase my frame/body+ get deeper voice(88hz), and be 6'5+.
At that point i will be a gigamogger and the copers here will cope even more when they won't be able to handle the mog

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8869 and galego123
What?

Many people got height growth,there's a whole thread about people getting growth from blasting peptides and hgh even after 18.
Niko(Bronze 8) got 2-3 inches from hgh and mk677 at the age of 18,bone age 17-18.

He would never accept that he is wrong and all his comebacks are based on "u at a kid,i am a scientist" which is completely wrong.

And height isn't for slaying(it can be a plus for slaying ,many women love tall and jacked men,but the copers here will deny it),but personally for me height is for dominance.

At that point i will be a gigamogger and the copers here will cope even more when they won't be able to handle the mog
Yeah bro But I am 18 turning 19 and my bone age is provably older

What?

height for me is about dominance and respect aswell thats why somebody under 6ft cant be a full on chad maybe only in areas where people are dwarves