this forum copes so much when it comes to heightmaxxing

galego123

galego123

Kraken
niggas really be summoning @FreakkForLife to hear his opinion about height related stuff :lul::lul::lul:

this nigga literally claimed that doing a few Yoga positions gave him INCHES of height. just imagine all the manlets stretching like faggots for months because of him

even when i was a dumb lurker i could smell the bullshit and LARP coming from him

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16220, SeiGun, Hades and 19 others
The next innovation after the standing and treadmill desk is gonna be the bed desk, where manlets can preserve their gravitational boost even while at work :Comfy:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16220, Deleted member 13588, Hueless and 7 others
The next innovation after the standing and treadmill desk is gonna be the bed desk, where manlets can preserve their gravitational boost even while at work :Comfy:
no need u can just do a few asanas to gain 2+ inches

81X8ONDMtXL

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, Marsiere214 and Deleted member 14160
Sit down and be humble peasant

@FreakkForLife is cutting edge

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sondern, Deleted member 13588, Marsiere214 and 5 others
niggas really be summoning @FreakkForLife to hear his opinion about height related stuff :lul::lul::lul:

this nigga literally claimed that doing a few Yoga positions gave him INCHES of height. just imagine all the manlets stretching like faggots for months because of him

even when i was a dumb lurker i could smell the bullshit and LARP coming from him

Another coper who watches southpark and acts edgy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aussiecel, Deleted member 13588, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, closedplatecel, Deleted member 9670 and 2 others
Another coper who watches southpark and acts edgy
think about how much money and how much time you're making ppl waste with your bullshit. is this funny to you?

• Hmm...
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, ballskin and Deleted member 1851
There's a scientific reason this works in the young age,but even if i repeat it again and AGAIN u would never belive it.

Keep larping as an armchair skeptic
Heightmaxxing is complete cope. I did no such heightmaxxing, ate a shit low caloric diet, terrible posture, etc and grew to 6'7". Based off the meme-worthy teenagers on this forum, I would've been 7'1" had I done asana, drank pasteurized milk, hung upside down, taken MK677 (ghrelin mimetic), and chin tucked 72 times a day during puberty.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: abeilletoimême, fauxfox, Deleted member 13588 and 7 others
Heightmaxxing is complete cope. I did no such heightmaxxing, ate a shit low caloric diet, terrible posture, etc and grew to 6'7". Based off the meme-worthy teenagers on this forum, I would've been 7'1" had I done asana, drank pasteurized milk, hung upside down, taken MK677, and chin tucked 72 times a day during puberty.
There are different routes to the same destination.

U growing naturally dosent debunk heightmaxxing since it works and even according to scientists and doctors who spend their lives on stuff like this,even according to them it works.

Children who took aromasin +hgh for 3 years starting from 15 grew 11 inches(22cm) compared to control group who took a placebo(source-maurus et al 2008 or 2016 study)

@galego123
@mvp2v1
@aga04
@enchanted_elixir

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, Marsiere214, thereallegend and 7 others
Children who took aromasin +hgh for 3 years starting from 15 grew 11 inches(22cm) compared to control group who took a placebo(source-maurus et al 2008 or 2016 study)
Link me the study. If it's on people who have an actual deficiency, then giving them HGH would simply allow them to reach their genetic limit. It does nothing for the average person.

We've had multiple people on here take HGH, AIs, etc and it's done nothing aside from give them big nose and ears.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, Truecel14 and galego123
Link me the study. If it's on people who have an actual deficiency, then giving them HGH would simply allow them to reach their genetic limit. It does nothing for the average person.

We've had multiple people on here take HGH, AIs, etc and it's done nothing aside from give them big nose and ears.
Because they don't take it for a long time.
U can expect 2-3 inches per year on average.

And some people saw growth like @ Niko, @ LateBloomer10
And some others i don't remeber,there was a thread here logging heightmaxxing success cases.

Btw,they didn't have hgh deficiency,but had ISS in which children are shorter than both parents and have normal hgh production.

"Dr. Maurus and her colleagues compared the efficacy and safety of GH with AIs, alone and in combination (GH/AI), in 76 adolescent boys. The boys were, on average, 14.1 years of age and had idiopathic short stature (ISS), significant short stature without identifiable hormonal or other pathology. The groups were well-matched for height, body mass index, midparental height and bone age."

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and Deleted member 17311
Because they don't take it for a long time.
U can expect 2-3 inches per year on average.

And some people saw growth like @ Niko, @ LateBloomer10
And some others i don't remeber,there was a thread here logging heightmaxxing success cases.
Ok? People in puberty grow in height. Is that a surprise?
Btw,they didn't have hgh deficiency,but had ISS in which children are shorter than both parents and have normal hgh production.

"Dr. Maurus and her colleagues compared the efficacy and safety of GH with AIs, alone and in combination (GH/AI), in 76 adolescent boys. The boys were, on average, 14.1 years of age and had idiopathic short stature (ISS), significant short stature without identifiable hormonal or other pathology. The groups were well-matched for height, body mass index, midparental height and bone age."
Where does it say how much height they gained? Link me the actual study.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and galego123

Read everything in the blue box in the start of the article.

They had ISS but didn't have hgh deficiency,those who took for 3 years grew 20+ cm more.
@galego123
@mvp2v1
@enchanted_elixir
@zv1212
@heighmaxxerxd
@mainsuspect

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and mvp2v1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588
Heightmaxxing is complete cope. I did no such heightmaxxing, ate a shit low caloric diet, terrible posture, etc and grew to 6'7". Based off the meme-worthy teenagers on this forum, I would've been 7'1" had I done asana, drank pasteurized milk, hung upside down, taken MK677 (ghrelin mimetic), and chin tucked 72 times a day during puberty.
6 foot 7? What the fuck? Is ur face like bottom 1%? This height alone can make someone not incel unless deformed

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Deleted member 13588 and galego123
6 foot 7? What the fuck? Is ur face like bottom 1%? This height alone can make someone not incel unless deformed

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and Deleted member 1851
Read everything in the blue box in the start of the article.

They had ISS but didn't have hgh deficiency,those who took for 3 years grew 20+ cm more.
@galego123
@mvp2v1
@enchanted_elixir
@zv1212
@heighmaxxerxd
@mainsuspect

You're misunderstanding the study. Where is the comparison to a control group or normal males without ISS?

• +1
Reactions: galego123
@volcelfatcel @OldVirgin get a load of this guy. He will learn soon.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, volcelfatcel and galego123
Seriously? So I have ideal height. Ok.

• JFL
  • +1
@volcelfatcel @OldVirgin get a load of this guy. He will learn soon.
“Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing.”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DarkLooks, Deleted member 13588, Deleted member 1851 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, Growth Plate and galego123
You're misunderstanding the study. Where is the comparison to a control group or normal males without ISS?
And does its absence refute this study in the slightest?
No,it dosent,u r just coping.

And there's a control group,read the study.

And ISS are just normal males who are shorter than both their parents,there are 2 kinds of peoeple,one with HGH deficiency and one with ISS,Derek on mpmd talks about that.

So even if the control group dosent have ISS ,it dosent refute the study

• +1
ISS are just normal short guys with a height of below 2sd.

"Normal males without iss"- this dosent make sense, because iss isn't a hormonal or pathological issue

"ISS was defined as a height SD score (SDS) ≤−2.0 and no other hormonal, skeletal, or systemic pathology identified. Subjects had GH stimulation tests with peak GH responses of ≥5 ng/mL and/or normal IGF-1 and IGF binding protein-3 before study entry. All were naive to treatment and had normal birth weight."

• +1
And does its absence refute this study in the slightest?
No,it dosent,u r just coping.
I'm not coping. If ISS patients have something that is stunting their growth, then it's only rational to compare their growth to normal individuals. If you're simply making them reach their genetic limit then it proves nothing.
And there's a control group,read the study.
I did. There's no control group of normal people. The one of 2 SD below average height showed a nominal height increase, only like 4 cm gain in final height.
And ISS are just normal males who are shorter than both their parents,there are 2 kinds of peoeple,one with HGH deficiency and one with ISS,Derek on mpmd talks about that.
No they aren't. ISS is identified at 14 and is severe height deficiency. 90% of 14 year olds are shorter than both their parents. I am 10x smarter than Derek from mpmd.
So even if the control group dosent have ISS ,it dosent refute the study
That's not what I said.

I keep forgetting I'm arguing with gullible teenagers.

• Woah
  • +1

takes one google search you ignant ass nigga

you can doubt freak if you want OP but heightmaxxing in it of itself has plenty of trails that confirm postitive and noticible results

• Woah
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, galego123 and FreakkForLife
@FreakkForLife is legit. I used to be 5'6" and now I'm 6'5" still growing at 27 years old I cannot thank him enough for changing my life. Manletism is really a curse :banhammer:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, Marsiere214, Deprived and 4 others

you can doubt freak if you want OP but heightmaxxing in it of itself has plenty of trails that confirm postitive and noticible results
My nigga comes in clutch against the anti-heightmaxxing copers

• +1
  • JFL
I'm not coping. If ISS patients have something that is stunting their growth, then it's only rational to compare their growth to normal individuals. If you're simply making them reach their genetic limit then it proves nothing.

I did. There's no control group of normal people. The one of 2 SD below average height showed a nominal height increase, only like 4 cm gain in final height.

No they aren't. ISS is identified at 14 and is severe height deficiency. 90% of 14 year olds are shorter than both their parents. I am 10x smarter than Derek from mpmd.

That's not what I said.

I keep forgetting I'm arguing with gullible teenagers.

"ISS is identified at 14 and is severe height deficiency"

height deficiency? nigga are you stupid that literally just means short

no its not, they dont compare it to your parents adult height retard :feelsuhh: they compare it to height charts based on age and gender

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, FreakkForLife and galego123
Yes hes a 6’7 SWE earning 300k a year retard do you actually believe this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, Marsiere214 and galego123
ISS is identified at 14 and is severe height deficiency

no its not, they dont compare it to your parents adult height retard :feelsuhh: they compare it to height charts basedo on age and gender
I am quoting what he said.

All the teenagers are throwing hissyfits today.

• +1
Yes hes a 6’7 SWE earning 300k a year retard do you actually believe this
Fuarkkkkkkkk the dopamine spike. Please mention my D1 career and YouTube fame too. Literally get a heroine-tier rush from people being in utter disbelief about basic facts about me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: galego123, Growth Plate and ballskin
The one of 2 SD below average height showed a nominal height increase, only like 4 cm gain in final height.
Still much less compared to those who took hgh+ai.

What are u trying to argue?

That heightmaxxing dosent work?
U urself admit that the normal guy only grew 4 cm vs those who took hgh+ai grew 15 cm

I already read and cited that exact study. The height increase is insignificant. You teenagers don't have a science background like me and can't properly interpret a study.

• +1
Still much less compared to those who took hgh+ai.

What are u trying to argue?

That heightmaxxing dosent work?
U urself admit that the normal guy only grew 4 cm vs those who took hgh+ai grew 15 cm
So people with severe height deficiency who started using HGH and AI at 14 grew 4 cm more than people who didn't take anything. Wow. I guess the bar is really low isn't it?

• +1
I am quoting what he said.

All the teenagers are throwing hissyfits today.
Dereks definition must be wrong.
I think what zv said is correct,iss is determined by age and gender

you were responding to what he said?
View attachment 1761563
you ok bro?
Yes, I'm "ok bro". This is his post here where he said it:

Another clueless teenager.

• +1
@FreakkForLife post height progress pics (jfl) you can black out your face obv

ofc you will say something like "I didn't take pics bro"

mirin evidence. I have every reason to not doubt you saying stretching will make me 6'3"

• +1
Dereks definition must be wrong.
I think what zv said is correct,iss is determined by age and gender
Derek and zv are morons. I'm much smarter than them.

• JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife
Yes, I'm "ok bro". This is his post here where he said it:

Another clueless teenager.
no.

this is what @FreakkForLife said

" ISS are just normal males who are shorter than both their parents,there are 2 kinds of peoeple,one with HGH deficiency and one with ISS,Derek on mpmd talks about that."

this is what you said

"iss is identified at 14 and is severe height deficiency"

once again height deficiency means short so reguardless what the fuck are you even talking about

You just showed a study that shows a 6'7" guy has the same level of acceptance as a 5'7" guy. Nice job.
idk about his source but 6"7 niggas are freakish beings and look deformed generally so i dont doubt it

• +1
So people with severe height deficiency who started using HGH and AI at 14 grew 4 cm more than people who didn't take anything. Wow. I guess the bar is really low isn't it?
Even if we consider for the sake of argumenet that normal peoeple with SDS 2.0 without ai/hgh grow 14cm from age 14 to 17,still those with ai+hgh for 3 years grew 30cm from age 14 to 17.
That's the still whooping huge,and the difference between a 5'6 turbo manlet who is considered a harmless cuck and a 6'0 normal guy,same difference between a 6'6 huge guy and a 6'0 normal guy

U r taking unnecessary positions for the sake of opposition.
@zv1212

From the article

"height gains were greater if treatments were continued through 36 months compared to baseline: AI, +23.8 (2.3) cm; GH, +26.7 (2.0) cm; and AI/GH, +30.7 (1.1) cm. These gains in height also compare favorably with the expected height gain from 14.1 to 17.4 years of +13.0 cm for boys with a height SDS of −2.0 (our subjects, −2.2 to −2.4)."

@LooksOverAll all this shit and you still wont send me a source for similar recounts of events from different parts of the world reguarding christianity

you seem like a logical guy and your pfp and motto is literally about christianity so if you had evidence id pressume youd have it on hand or easily accesible

• +1
Derek and zv are morons. I'm much smarter than them.

no.

" ISS are just normal males who are shorter than both their parents,there are 2 kinds of peoeple,one with HGH deficiency and one with ISS,Derek on mpmd talks about that."

this is what you said

once again height deficiency means short so reguardless what the fuck are you even talking about

idk about his source but 6"7 niggas are freakish beings and look deformed generally so i dont doubt it
He isnt an Incel,he never was,he was a jock in HS.
He is just a coping Larper who tries to fit in among incels.
Some people have a victim mentality,and they try to present themselves as different,(for example-SJWs)

no.

this is what you said

No, this is what you said:

no its not, they dont compare it to your parents adult height retard :feelsuhh: they compare it to height charts based on age and gender
You accidently called the guy on your side a retard. So ironic how the teenagers just spew shit without even contemplating the facts. Just picking a side and posting random reiterated garbage. No different than normies on Twitter with politics.

• JFL
I
@LooksOverAll all this shit and you still wont send me a source for similar recounts of events from different parts of the world reguarding christianity

you seem like a logical guy and your pfp and motto is literally about christianity so if you had evidence id pressume youd have it on hand or easily accesible
Is he a Christian?
What is he trying to assert?

"height gains were greater if treatments were continued through 36 months compared to baseline: AI, +23.8 (2.3) cm; GH, +26.7 (2.0) cm; and AI/GH, +30.7 (1.1) cm. These gains in height also compare favorably with the expected height gain from 14.1 to 17.4 years of +13.0 cm for boys with a height SDS of −2.0 (our subjects, −2.2 to −2.4)."
(basically grew 30cm vs 13cm)
The height increase is insignificant. You teenagers don't have a science background like me and can't properly interpret a study.
:lul:

• +1