8x6
6'5
psl 6
millionaire
8% bodyfat

or u wont see any pussy ever

meanwhile i see below average fucks with cute gfs everywhere

"Yeah bro I'm 6 foot" - actually 5'10.5

"Bro I'm Chadlite I get girls all the time" - actually MTN white with a MTB asian GF that likes him because they go to the same school.

"I have an 8x6 and get girls all the time" - Actually has a 6.4x5 - Last girlfriend he had was almost 4 years ago when he was 13 and his last hookup was with a 5'2 190 pound black girl LTB who he met on tinder almost a year ago. Total slays = 2 at 17yrs old

It's not even autistic at this point, it's just stupidity/ignorance. They think Chad treatment is getting 1 hookup every 6 months (at best) with MTB girls (again, at best)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clqs, Deleted member 68396, gigell and 6 others
Wrong, more than 50% of men are incels

• JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer
i only know 3 people at 20+ who are virgins and i have a rly bit social circle of non chads...

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and TechnoBoss
Crazy how the world population is increasing exponentially everyday even though according to this forum sexhavers are all Chads.

I guess there's tons of non-chads having a lot of sex after all, eh? Unless most of the population is 6psl +

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clqs, Imretarded?, Heinrich Schmidt and 2 others
take the BBCpill

not incels, but they are blue pilled cucks in toxic relationships
not every average guy is getting cheated on, is treated like shit etc.

also even some chads got cucked (see opry for example)

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and TechnoBoss
Crazy how the world population is increasing exponentially everyday even though according to this forum sexhavers are all Chads.

I guess there's tons of non-chads having a lot of sex after all, eh? Unless most of the population is 6psl +
Most men these days are incel/struggle with getting sex
IMG 4819

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, borntosuffer and _MVP_
i only know 3 people at 20+ who are virgins and i have a rly bit social circle of non chads...
Shut up u subhuman

You dont know Shit

Most men are incels, period.

Shut up u subhuman

You dont know Shit

Most men are incels, period.
im not surprised you think this

ur only social circle is ur theraupeuts in the mental asylum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, borntosuffer, Subhuman232 and 3 others
Most men these days are incel/struggle with getting sex
View attachment 2839321
You just showed me a graph of fertility levels. You can have tons of sex and be completely infertile. World fertility levels (literally how good your sperm is at getting women preggo) going down is just an indicator of environmental pollutants, endocrine disruption, etc.

And yes fertility levels are down, but does that stop a guy from literally fucking a women everyday until one day your sperm gets her pregnant? Nah it doesn't. That's why the world population is never decreasing. There will always be a net gain, and never a net loss. Amount of deaths per year will never overcome amount of births per year (even with declining fertility levels)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, buflek and Imretarded?
not every average guy is getting cheated on, is treated like shit etc.

also even some chads got cucked (see opry for example)
Most guys I know irl are in bad relationships, or at the very least with a questionable dynamic. Not necessarily as bad as getting cheated on or openly disrespected, but they don't know how to act like the man in the relationship and they're with bossy gfs who walk all over them. I've "lost" 3 of my best friends because they pretty much left our friend group once the met their gf and lost their identity and individuality. One of them was convinced by her to become a vegan and has gone full leftist redditor cuck, the other one can't come to Mykonos with us this Summer cause his gf "won't let him" cause "guys only go there to hook up", the other one seems happy but he's pretty much ghosted us and almost never hangs out anymore (and has made passing references to "not being able to be out too late"). And I'm talking guys in the prime of their youth, not married men with kids.

I'm not some black pill doomer, I don't think most men are incels, but oofy doofyism and men who don't know how to be masculine in their relationship is very common. The solution to this problem is the red pill (the original one not Tate, Hamza and that other shit), not the black pill, but it is a widespread problem nevertheless.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, horizontallytall, Heinrich Schmidt and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, borntosuffer and TechnoBoss
Most guys I know irl are in bad relationships, or at the very least with a questionable dynamic. Not necessarily as bad as getting cheated on or openly disrespected, but they don't know how to act like the man in the relationship and they're with bossy gfs who walk all over them. I've "lost" 3 of my best friends because they pretty much left our friend group once the met their gf and lost their identity and individuality. One of them was convinced by her to become a vegan and has gone full leftist redditor cuck, the other one can't come to Mykonos with us this Summer cause his gf "won't let him" cause "guys only go there to hook up", the other one seems happy but he's pretty much ghosted us and almost never hangs out anymore (and has made passing references to "not being able to be out too late"). And I'm talking guys in the prime of their youth, not married men with kids.

I'm not some black pill doomer, I don't think most men are incels, but oofy doofyism and men who don't know how to be masculine in their relationship is very common. The solution to this problem is the red pill (the original one not Tate, Hamza and that other shit), not the black pill, but it is a widespread problem regardless.
but is that a looks related problem or a problem in our society created by bad hormone levels, cucked education and bad parenting

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
You just showed me a graph of fertility levels. You can have tons of sex and be completely infertile. World fertility levels (literally how good your sperm is at getting women preggo) going down is just an indicator of environmental pollutants, endocrine disruption, etc.

And yes fertility levels are down, but does that stop a guy from literally fucking a women everyday until one day your sperm gets her pregnant? Nah it doesn't. That's why the world population is never decreasing. There will always be a net gain, and never a net loss. Amount of deaths per year will never overcome amount of births per year (even with declining fertility levels)
It's already below 2 in the whole developed world. they're all incel, that's why they cope with redpill andrew tate crap. I think it's pretty obvious a big portion of men are straight up virgin.

but is that a looks related problem or a problem in our society created by bad hormone levels, cucked education and bad parenting
I think looks play a role, a lot of men do let themselves go once they get in a relationship and that affects the woman's respect and attraction to them, but like I said it's a red pill problem not a black pill one, it is mainly about social cucking and low testosterone

• +1
Reactions: buflek

I'm not some black pill doomer, I don't think most men are incels, but oofy doofyism and men who don't know how to be masculine in their relationship is very common. The solution to this problem is the red pill (the original one not Tate, Hamza and that other shit), not the black pill, but it is a widespread problem nevertheless.
these guys get starfish sex once a month

It's already below 2 in the whole developed world. they're all incel, that's why they cope with redpill andrew tate crap. I think it's pretty obvious a big portion of men are straight up virgin.
Don't see how this relates to your graph. Again your graph is about fertility levels, no? Sex having does not correlate with fertility levels (how "potent" your sperm is)

being in bad relationships or having just a bare minimum unsatisfactory dating life is enough to make you get into that stuff, you don't have to be an incel. You're also overestimating to what extent this modern manosphere stuff is zoomer-targetted, a lot of the men these guys attract are married or divorced ones in their 30s and 40s.

Last edited:
I think looks play a role, a lot of men do let themselves go once they get in a relationship and that affects the woman's respect and attraction to them, but like I said it's a red pill problem not a black pill one, it is mainly about social cucking and low testosterone
true

its probably a mix of both

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
Don't see how this relates to your graph. Again your graph is about fertility levels, no? Sex having does not correlate with fertility levels (how "potent" your sperm is)
you said population is exploding, hence the graph

you said population is exploding, hence the graph
Population IS exploding. Fertility levels are plummeting. Fertility levels again are not a measure of how many babies are being born each year. You can be the most fertile man on the planet and if you're having no sex, no babies will be born. And you can have very low fertility rates but if you have tons of sex, there will be more kids born.

Estimated there will be 8.5 billion people by 2030

• Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded?
Population IS exploding. Fertility levels are plummeting. Fertility levels again are not a measure of how many babies are being born each year. You can be the most fertile man on the planet and if you're having no sex, no babies will be born. And you can have very low fertility rates but if you have tons of sex, there will be more kids born.

Estimated there will be 8.5 billion people by 2030
your definition of 'exploding' is very broad. It includes any increase at all. The rate of change in population has rapidly decreased over the years.

Once fertility drops below 2.1, the next generation will be smaller.
IMG 4821

In the early 20th century, the population was doubling every few decades. Now it's only estimated to increase by 500 million by 2023. Its even expected to stop growing by 9 billion

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
your definition of 'exploding' is very broad. It includes any increase at all. The rate of change in population has rapidly decreased over the years.

Once fertility drops below 2.1, the next generation will be smaller.
View attachment 2839354

In the early 20th century, the population was doubling every few decades. Now it's only estimated to increase by 500 million by 2023. Its even expected to stop growing by 9 billion
You do make a good point here. What is your source for when you say it's expected to stop growing by 9 billion? By what metric will people assume it'll stop growing? Just by declining fertility rates? I don't know how the fertility rate can literally reach an absolute 0 where the population does not grow.

Now it's only estimated to increase by 500 million by 2023
And what did you mean by this?

"The UN estimates that around 385,000 babies are born each day around the world (140 million a year). This number will remain relatively stable in the 50 years from 2020 to 2070. From 2070 to 2100, the number will decline to around 356,000 (130 million a year)."

That's quite a lot of sex havers.

• Hmm...
You do make a good point here. What is your source for when you say it's expected to stop growing by 9 billion? By what metric will people assume it'll stop growing? Just by declining fertility rates? I don't know how the fertility rate can literally reach an absolute 0 where the population does not grow.

And what did you mean by this?

"The UN estimates that around 385,000 babies are born each day around the world (140 million a year). This number will remain relatively stable in the 50 years from 2020 to 2070. From 2070 to 2100, the number will decline to around 356,000 (130 million a year)."

That's quite a lot of sex havers.
I get it from this https://www.worldometers.info/world-population/

You dont need fertility to be zero for population growth to be zero. It just needs to be 2 (ie women create exactly the amount of kids needed to replace her and the father). Ie below 2, the population will eventually shrink like in Japan and South Korea.

• +1
people exaggerating everywhere

8x6
6'5
psl 6
millionaire
8% bodyfat

or u wont see any pussy ever

meanwhile i see below average fucks with cute gfs everywhere
Sounds like cope. :feelshehe:

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and buflek
I get it from this https://www.worldometers.info/world-population/

You dont need fertility to be zero for population growth to be zero. It just needs to be 2 (ie women create exactly the amount of kids needed to replace her and the father). Ie below 2, the population will eventually shrink like in Japan and South Korea.
So the fertility rates will be exactly perfect enough to where every couple (accounting for usual deaths per year) will only be able to make 2 (exact amount of kids needed to replace both parents) ?

That doesn't sound right.

• Hmm...
So the fertility rates will be exactly perfect enough to where every couple (accounting for usual deaths per year) will only be able to make 2 (exact amount of kids needed to replace both parents) ?

That doesn't sound right.
Nah I think fertility rates will fall below 2 which will result in a decline in population.

• +1
Nah I think fertility rates will fall below 2 which will result in a decline in population.
What will be the biggest cause of this situation in your opinion? People are having plenty of sex (who aren't chad) so it can't be the fact everyone is incel.

• Hmm...
Yeah and fuck anyone who gives the “ugh” react

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and buflek
What will be the biggest cause of this situation in your opinion? People are having plenty of sex (who aren't chad) so it can't be the fact everyone is incel.
I dont think the average person gets lots of sex. Average would be once in a blue moon with a big portion of men getting it less that once a year

• Hmm...