This girl had jaw and chin surgeries, rhinoplasty and fat-transfer

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
Some people might have seen this before but I guess most others haven't, so posting.

I'd say from below average looking girl to a Becky

3/4 view
Userimage 2236193

Front
Userimage 2236195

With makeup
Userimage 2811064

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
I'd say she looks above average in the bottom pic ngl.

I'd say she looks above average in the bottom pic ngl.
She ascended. I'm sure her quality of life would have drastically improved. Earlier she would be a cumdumpster for chad on a good day. Now she can be in an LTR or marry one.

• +1
Reactions: Final82 and dogtown
Life changing
3-s2.0-B9781416025276001146-f114-004af-9781416025276.jpg

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Roge, Deleted member 2012, Wincel and 4 others
Would smash in the pics after ngl

Life changing
3-s2.0-B9781416025276001146-f114-004af-9781416025276.jpg
Fuck, just imagine going from that to that and seeing how everyone starts treating you so differently but muh normies “it’s all about personality”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Zeta ascended and Phad
Good find OP.
Brutal ascension.

From 150 likes within 24h
TO: 300 likes within 24h
on Tinder

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816, Bennett, androidcel and 4 others
Good find OP.
Brutal ascension.

Yeah and the top men in the new 150 are the ones that matter to her.

• +1
Reactions: Final82
any female has a higher smv than me. she could have a face that is not even recognizable as a face.

Girls are pathetic. Have hundreds of men that find them attractive and STILL are insecure about their looks, so much so that they get plastic surgery. What a bunch of pussies.

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad
Girls are pathetic. Have hundreds of men that find them attractive and STILL are insecure about their looks, so much so that they get plastic surgery. What a bunch of pussies.
To be frank this girl wasn't attractive. And decent looking men will not find her attractive. This is the same reason a lot of guys are here. They could probably get below average girls but don't want to. Everyone wants a good looking partner.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341, Deleted member 2012 and RichardSpencel

I would do the same if I was a foid. Looksmaxxing also applies to them. She will be treated better in every sphere of life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012 and Final82
:feelsmega::feelsgiga::whatfeels:

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Imagine breeding with a girl, thinking she had good genes :feelsgiga:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206, RichardSpencel and Final82
She ascended. I'm sure her quality of life would have drastically improved. Earlier she would be a cumdumpster for chad on a good day. Now she can be in an LTR or marry one.
Agreed . Women just need to hit the 6/10 mark to get chad cock for LTR. We as men are not even on the back up list as 6/10.
I would do the same if I was a foid. Looksmaxxing also applies to them. She will be treated better in every sphere of life.
Plus she can easily get a chad cock now .
Good find OP.
Brutal ascension.

on Tinder

I will reduce my lifespan by 20 years if I am guaranteed 150 tinder matches with 5/10 plus foids dsily . Ngl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 11gaijin and dogtown
She was not bad looking in the firsr place. She could even get a Chad with her initial look. Now she only wants a gigaChad and nothing less.

She was not bad looking in the firsr place. She could even get a Chad with her initial look. Now she only wants a gigaChad and nothing less.
Yep,pure stacy in first pics,just needs to smile more.

Whenever you post these pictures, you need to provide a reference link and be sure to include the surgeon's name. This should be a rule Mr Moderator.

It motivates me so much

you got lots of surgery tho
Not really, just a jaw surgery so far. Also people on the forum still said I was like 5 PSL in before surgery pics. I doubt the girl is that much in the pre surgery pics. I haven’t even shown post surgery pics.

Whenever you post these pictures, you need to provide a reference link and be sure to include the surgeon's name. This should be a rule Mr Moderator.
Name of the surgeon wasn’t available. Also I wasn’t able to find the original link, I had saved these pics earlier. But you’re right.