@battlefieldincel thoughts?

Too masculine looking for my taste.
07cb6b13174dd33a573d07391e3512b0

This is ideal.

Wdym with nasal hollowing?

funny how taste of men are different but women fall universal for chad

she does nothing for me tbh
Are you tall and muscular?
Women with masculine features such as a sharp jawline and insane forward growth turn me off as well as women who are taller than 5'5.
I can't imagine fucking such women as a short skinny guy.
That's why petite cute girls turn me on.

Women with masculine features such as a sharp jawline and insane forward growth turn me off as well as women who are taller than 5'5.

im 193 and currently 89kg skinnyfat

first girl is hotter imo

id consider excessive forward growth a pretty feminine feature tbh
rarely see females with recessed maxillas

Wdym with nasal hollowing?

good post

i actually wanted to write paranasal hollowing but its not paranasal hollowing i think

e9780867155518_i0039.jpg

SwjqZzy.png

her maxilla is just relative retruded compared to her cheekbones which leads to premature nasolabial folds tbh (my diagnosis)

id consider excessive forward growth a pretty feminine feature tbh
rarely see females with recessed maxillas
A very forward grown chin is a very masculine feature. They just have rather forward grown maxillas which is ideal for both sexes.

maxresdefault.jpg

pF5t8xA.png

4acab70a94a087ab335c92a13a45c07b.png

337073cc6a376cf201ad432d87bd6dc3.jpg

There's no going back after you've had something like this tbh
ngl

That blonde at the end tho :love:

A very forward grown chin is a very masculine feature. They just have rather forward grown maxillas which is ideal for both sexes.
meh what makes a chin masculine is its volume, proportions and shape tbh. "very forward grown chin" is almost always subhuman tbh, as in disproportionally forward grown no straight line. dont want more than a bit below avg wits appraissal imo, tends to look subhuman.
very forward maxilla is part of what makes barret look like a tranny in pics like this
iu

forward maxilla is pretty much always benifical and pretty much always desired but a flat maxilla adds some of that gerontomorphic vibe you know
guys like ben affleck
iu

basically every masculine actor they do not have an excessively protruding maxilla

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
meh what makes a chin masculine is its volume, proportions and shape tbh. "very forward grown chin" is almost always subhuman tbh, as in disproportionally forward grown no straight line. dont want more than a bit below avg wits appraissal imo, tends to look subhuman.
very forward maxilla is part of what makes barret look like a tranny in pics like this
iu

forward maxilla is pretty much always benifical and pretty much always desired but a flat maxilla adds some of that gerontomorphic vibe you know
guys like ben affleck
iu

basically every masculine actor they do not have an excessively protruding maxilla
First guy looks better but actually more feminine, you're right.

shes hot for sure but nothing interesting about her face

funny how taste of men are different but women fall universal for chad

she does nothing for me tbh

because woman are social creatures and they must have a type that is best universally

if her friends will tell her you look like shit she will change her mind and will start thinking the same, even if she thought u were hot before

First guy looks better but actually more feminine, you're right.
yeah more masculine does not always equal better looking its about harmony and it can tip to either side. barret looks near-tranny sometimes but he is one of the most aesthetic beings here on this earth srs

She has a nice body but I could do with a more interesting face than that. Its just bleh

yeah more masculine does not always equal better looking its about harmony and it can tip to either side. barret looks near-tranny sometimes but he is one of the most aesthetic beings here on this earth srs
Is this Barret guy famous or what?
He has the looks I want to achieve.

Is this Barret guy famous or what?
He has the looks I want to achieve.
jordan barret is about #1 male model rn lol
how you not know him tbh

iu

guys like ben affleck
iu

Ben affleck doesn't have a flat maxilla. Its above average developed. He just has equal bone development wich could give the illusion of a poor maxilla.

Ryan Gosling, Jake Gyllenhal, these have poor or at best average maxillas.

good post

i actually wanted to write paranasal hollowing but its not paranasal hollowing i think

e9780867155518_i0039.jpg

SwjqZzy.png

her maxilla is just relative retruded compared to her cheekbones which leads to premature nasolabial folds tbh (my diagnosis)

Fuckin hell. Am i gonna get folds if i dont get a lefort soon?

Ben affleck doesn't have a flat maxilla. Its above average developed. He just has equal bone development wich could give the illusion of a poor maxilla.

Ryan Gosling, Jake Gyllenhal, these have poor or at best average maxillas.
he does not have a flat maxilla, never meant to claim he did tbh though went wrong. he does have a flat maxilla compared to a guy like barret though, which was my point. above a certain point of maxilarry protrusion becomes a feminine-ish trait especially when its kind of convex, affleck's maxilla is very well developed (and therefore forward grown to an extent) yet not overly forward grown in relation to the rest of his robust face which is why it adds to his strong looking developed masculine appearance, dimorphic masculine and developed (makes it gerontomorphic ig? not sure what the age cutoff here is though i like to use it for 30-35+ apperance) as opposed to barret's more youthful feminine midface

I don't think she has a recessed maxilla, just excessively chubby cheeks. Does nothing for me though, too generic.

maxresdefault.jpg

pF5t8xA.png

4acab70a94a087ab335c92a13a45c07b.png

337073cc6a376cf201ad432d87bd6dc3.jpg

There's no going back after you've had something like this tbh
ngl
My childhood oneitis. She’s dead now but I’d still ram her all the way to the graveyard
25903278 B6BC 4EAF A164 EB7EA4910F87

White girls disgust me

Put this garbage in offtopic.