This is how far we've come my friends: Brutal "looksmatch" story from my social circle

Germania

Germania

Kraken
:blackpill::feelswhy:

There is this buddy of mine, ethnic (kurdish), 30yo, relatively handsome (a PSL user here called him HT normie), 5'10", NT, nice and correct guy, physiotherapist, charming, active lifestyle, gymcel and so on. Viewed objectively 5.5 or 6/10.

A few weeks ago he invited me to a barbecue in his garden and said that his girlfriend would come too. I haven't seen her before and thought "that must be a cute girl for sure". When I arrived and saw the only woman in the garden, I thought to myself, that can't be his girlfriend, that must be a neighbor or something. I didn't want to ask, because this woman was so disgusting that it was super uncomfortable to ask this question. We're talking about a legit 1-2/10 here. The woman easily weighed 130kg/280lbs or even more at around 5'8", had a slight mustache and very hairy underarms. Needless to say, someone that fat sweats profusely in the summer. But yes, she was his girlfriend, just brutal :feelswhy: Bluepillers would now say "muuuhh charcater is more important than looks" but even her character was extremely annoying, bad and even arrogant.

Like her, maybe even fatter and definitely less hygiene:

mid-adult-woman-sitting-at-her-backyard-picture-id1249871268

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: thereallegend, Corleone, MikeMew'sBitch and 3 others
I shouldnt eat while reading this shit, your story and that fat cunt just ruined my canned beans post workout meal

giphy.gif

There is this buddy of mine, ethnic (kurdish), 30yo, relatively handsome (a PSL user here called him HT normie), 5'10", NT, nice and correct guy, physiotherapist, charming, active lifestyle, gymcel and so on. Viewed objectively 5.5 or 6/10.
is this what awaits me as a part ethnic man living in germany?
do you know what kind of girls he used to get with? maybe it's an outlier or the dating market has totally gone to shit in the last years

Last edited:
This is what awaits ethnics in the West. I've already fallen victim.