This is scary as hell if you guys ain't prepared you're finished

Deleted member 2632

Deleted member 2632

Kraken
Forget horror movies this is real fucking life and its coming FAST

Dont be a low attention span fuck nugget watch this instead of rotting on this forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10709, Dogs, Deleted member 9344 and 9 others
Fuck that’s nearly an hour sorry bro I got other posts to look at

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, BigBiceps, Mr.cope and 6 others
tl;dw?

• +1
Reactions: mogstar, Deleted member 8576 and magnificentcel
Hoy shit fucking TLDW OP, how dare you expect us to watch all this?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps, MusicMaxxingMidget, mogstar and 3 others
Fuck that’s nearly an hour sorry bro I got other posts to look at

Stupid fucks watch it

Police are beating the fuck out of people because they PEACEFULLY protest the Corona Hoax lockdowns, and dont have a job or any money for their families

The USA is also trying to ban guns, the European cuck countires gave up their guns so now the Police can beat the fuck of your Grandma because she didnt have a mask on

Lock and Load, War is coming soon

• +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx, Copemaxxing, Deleted member 7776 and 5 others
Stupid fucks watch it

Police are beating the fuck out of people because they PEACEFULLY protest the Corona Hoax lockdowns, and dont have a job or any money for their families

The USA is also trying to ban guns, the European cuck countires gave up their guns so now the Police can beat the fuck of your Grandma because she didnt have a mask on

how are they gonna ban guns? they haven't done any false flag mass shootings recently

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory and Deleted member 7240
Stupid fucks watch it

If any dipshit tries to take my gun he’s getting a bullet to the brain. And there’s millions of us who have the same opinion, ain’t no way they’re ever going to try it

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
how are they gonna ban guns? they haven't done any false flag mass shootings recently
Clinton Administration already banned " Assault Weapons " in the 90's

Its coming back, Florida just tried to pass a bill banning 90% of guns

Fbi

"Yeah this is the post, terminate him"

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory, Arcturus, Deleted member 5698 and 1 other person
Stupid fucks watch it

I live in a lawless balkan shithole the banned guns is the only thing I have in common with whatever you say

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 7240

Shut it down, the goyim know

Dont be a low attention span fuck nugget watch this instead of rotting on this forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 5189 and Deleted member 10524
Where is the link for the video?

Zombies are already living among us tbh. They are called NPCs which you see them DAILY aka normgroid sheep and particularly foids.

@personalityinkwell @Chadlite Rutherford

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Arcturus and Deleted member 7240
Zombies are already living among us tbh. They are called NPCs which you see them DAILY aka normgroid sheep and particularly foids.

@personalityinkwell @Chadlite Rutherford
Oh you mean lemmings ?

Lemmings are retarded they dont have any balls, they dont stand for anything, a couple of gunshots they will run all the way the way back home

The only thing that worries me is that the police and military join forces agaisnt Communism Jews and Race Traitors

Oh you mean lemmings ?

Lemmings are retarded they dont have any balls, they dont stand for anything, a couple of gunshots they will run all the way the way back home

The only thing that worries me is that the police and military join forces with Communism Jews and Race Traitors
The cops and military in US are already in control by the Jews.

Even China is the same as well. No place in the world is safe for us non cucked men.

Ajewinmaoschina

• JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
The cops and military in US are already in control by the Jews.

Even China is the same as well. No place in the world is safe for us non cucked men.

View attachment 936061
No they arent they are human beings, some are lemmings, some are patriots

The military has turned on the Jews several times

Russia had the White Army who fought agaisnt the Bolsheviks ( Red Army )

Romania's military overthrew the Communists

Germany's military overthrew the Communist coup in the 1920's and assassinated the two Jewish Communists leaders

You are out of your fucking absolute mind if you think i'm watching that

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 7240 and Deleted member 4612
Lol, im tired of jewish conspiracies. POST HARD COLD FACTS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8904
You are out of your fucking absolute mind if you think i'm watching that
i knew before clicking on reacts that you were gonna be the one who "JFL" reacted :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Hozay
Collapse isn’t coming for a long time

i knew before clicking on reacts that you were gonna be the one who "JFL" reacted :lul:
I'm one of the few that know this guy is full of fucking shit. 2 more days, Biden is going to be president and nothing is gonna happen. Then this retard is going to make a thread saying "Yes.. Yes.. It was all apart of the plan"

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Insecure03, Deleted member 7240 and Deleted member 4612
People in Los Angeles are leaving asap tbh pretty soon its gonna be gotham city

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: fukmylyf, Deleted member 8904 and Deleted member 7240
>Ur boring

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 5189 and Deleted member 7240
I'm one of the few that know this guy is full of fucking shit. 2 more days, Biden is going to be president and nothing is gonna happen. Then this retard is going to make a thread saying "Yes.. Yes.. It was all apart of the plan"
Cope look at this video it’s clear one of the deep state cabal lizardmen got abducted by delta force. The plans coming together W1WGA. It’s from two years ago? Who gives a shit

• JFL
Reactions: Hozay
Cope look at this video it’s clear one of the deep state cabal lizardmen got abducted by delta force. The plans coming together W1WGA. It’s from two years ago? Who gives a shit

HOLY SHIT A HELICOPTER JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE!

• Woah
Those fucking docile goyim deserve everything they get. I just wish I didn't have to be grouped in with them.

Most of their simple problems can be easily solved, all they need to do is simply not follow the rules. It's simple. Fucking simpletons.

Ohhhh noooo!

Universal Basic Income!

Soooo scary!!!!

shut the fuck up

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7240 and MrGlutton
Revelations 16
12 Then the sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great Euphrates River, and it dried up so that the kings from the east could march their armies toward the west without hindrance.

didnt the nra just file bankruptcy

No they arent they are human beings, some are lemmings, some are patriots

The military has turned on the Jews several times

Russia had the White Army who fought agaisnt the Bolsheviks ( Red Army )

Romania's military overthrew the Communists

Germany's military overthrew the Communist coup in the 1920's and assassinated the two Jewish Communists leaders
Well back then the humans and Patriots are the majority. Now since the world lost WW2 and Jews won of course, most humans are corrupted into lemmings that only obey the brute force of the Jew.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7240 and Lmao
Having watched the vid ,what are your hopes for humanity /society ?

Ohhhh noooo!

Universal Basic Income!

Soooo scary!!!!

shut the fuck up
"universal basic income"

this dumbass doesn't know the economic consequences of communism

how non profound

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 7240
"universal basic income"

this dumbass doesn't know the economic consequences of communism

how non profound
economic consequence? There wouldn't be an economy in the first place

• +1
Stupid fucks watch it

Which country doesnt have strict corona rules?

• WTF
bitch dont talk shit about horror movies, this shit lame af compared to horror

Stupid fucks watch it

nothing is ever going to happen
sit your little ass down and shut up or rope jesus christ you're really annoying
your incel uncle had the same thoughts you're having right now in the 60s and nothing ever really came of it

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross
nothing is ever going to happen
sit your little ass down and shut up or rope jesus christ you're really annoying
your incel uncle had the same thoughts you're having right now in the 60s and nothing ever really came of it
Havent seen you in awhile I was hoping you got vaccinated

Havent seen you in awhile I was hoping you got vaccinated
YOU absolutely shouldn't get vaccinated, and before everyone else does you should take up chainsmoking and go hang out at all the retard rallies you can find

I would say "you're going to be 80 one day (god forbid) and you're going to look back on how nothing ever happened even though you spent your entire life in fear" but let's be honest, in your low iq psychosis you're going to convince yourself whatever tiny things you can manically link together were somehow a massive event.

Honestly ready for a war. As a young man I think its in my DNA to fight and die in battle. Would rather be shot fighting a war than live a prolonged meaningless life in this degenerate void of a society.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2632
Honestly ready for a war. As a young man I think its in my DNA to fight and die in battle. Would rather be shot fighting a war than live in this degenerate void of a society.
I hope you're armed to the teeth

Yeah that's great pal, your link ain't working.