This is the physique that 90% of girls are attracted to! (Brutal Natty Pill)

The idea that Brad Pitt's physique is ideal for attracting women comes from people who don't actually lift weights and women who say the opposite of what they do.

Women will claim that they don't like muscles but at the same time, they go see movies like Magic Mike and they read erotica novels with a very muscular ripped guy on the cover, those are the men that women wish they could have sex with, and they are the men that women want on Tinder.

Brad Pitt's physique in Fight Club is still better than being average, but the truth is that for women, the bigger your muscles are and the more your abs are visible, the more attractive you are to them.

This only stops being the case when you look at pro bodybuilders like Ronnie Coleman who don't look proportional.

Women like the look that Joe Manganiello, Chris Hemsworth, Jeff Seid, Brandon Carter and Gabriel Sey have. That is the physique you need to aim for if you want to be reap the full benefits of gymmaxxing and leanmaxxing. And of course, achieving that requires steroids.

To give you an idea, here is the type of physique that women love (all those guys used steroids):

View attachment 1145808View attachment 1145809View attachment 1145814View attachment 1145815View attachment 1145816

By comparison, this is the type of physique that is achievable by training for many years as a natural (without drugs):

View attachment 1145818View attachment 1145826

The main reason why women will claim to prefer the natural physiques than the fake natty physiques is because they don't want to be judged by other people for liking big muscles and they don't want to hurt men's self image by telling them that they need to take steroids to look attractive enough for sex.

But by looking at the 2 sets of pictures it's clear now the huge difference between being natural and being on steroids.

Steroid users have lots of great benefits that naturals don't have. For example, the physique that Chris Hemsworth has only took him a cycle of around 5 months, while the natural physiques that you see took many years of training.

So if you are a natural, you can expect to waste your youth gymcelling while not being able to get laid.

And if you are a steroid user, you can expect, in only a few months, to have such a great physique that Tinder will become extremely easy for you and women will line up to date you.

It is very common for naturals to say bad things about steroid users because the naturals are jealous of the attention and the success that the steroid users get, and at the same time, the naturals aren't willing to risk a few side effects to get their dream physique, so they waste years of their life making poverty gains while their looks slowly deteriorate and their chance of becoming a Chad slowly disappears.

The right choice is now clearer than ever before, if you want to be considered a Chad, steroids are not just an option, they are mandatory, unless you somehow have such great genetics that you already look amazing without drugs but that is not the case for most people.
JFL if you don't think Chris Hemsworth's physique there is attainable naturally. I honestly feel bad for you man.

I

I’m not saying cold approaching attracts women I am saying that if you are willing to approach tons of girls you are bound to find some that are attracted to you. That’s why it’s called the “numbers game”. Why do you think MPMD was approaching 40 girls a day? Were all of them hooking up with him? No he was doing it because the more you approach the more girls you can meet. Even a normie can find girls attracted to him if he approaches enough of them. This what PUA gets right. I don’t believe in any of the high level game stuff but I do believe that approaching and playing the numbers game is important to expand the number of girls you can meet. Yes obviously the better you look the fewer girls you have to approach. This is why you should focus on improving looks AND approaching tons of girls. And tbh why don’t you try running 300-400 mg test or some kind of basic cycle and see how you feel. It could be very worth it if you are not making progress natty.
Yes, that is what I plan to do, maybe 500 mg of testosterone per week for a 3 month cycle, as for the other steroids, I don't know yet, I'd have to do some research, and even for the testosterone dose, I'm still unsure which is the best.

The idea that Brad Pitt's physique is ideal for attracting women comes from people who don't actually lift weights and women who say the opposite of what they do.

Women will claim that they don't like muscles but at the same time, they go see movies like Magic Mike and they read erotica novels with a very muscular ripped guy on the cover, those are the men that women wish they could have sex with, and they are the men that women want on Tinder.

Brad Pitt's physique in Fight Club is still better than being average, but the truth is that for women, the bigger your muscles are and the more your abs are visible, the more attractive you are to them.

This only stops being the case when you look at pro bodybuilders like Ronnie Coleman who don't look proportional.

Women like the look that Joe Manganiello, Chris Hemsworth, Jeff Seid, Brandon Carter and Gabriel Sey have. That is the physique you need to aim for if you want to be reap the full benefits of gymmaxxing and leanmaxxing. And of course, achieving that requires steroids.

To give you an idea, here is the type of physique that women love (all those guys used steroids):

View attachment 1145808View attachment 1145809View attachment 1145814View attachment 1145815View attachment 1145816

By comparison, this is the type of physique that is achievable by training for many years as a natural (without drugs):

The main reason why women will claim to prefer the natural physiques than the fake natty physiques is because they don't want to be judged by other people for liking big muscles and they don't want to hurt men's self image by telling them that they need to take steroids to look attractive enough for sex.

But by looking at the 2 sets of pictures it's clear now the huge difference between being natural and being on steroids.

Steroid users have lots of great benefits that naturals don't have. For example, the physique that Chris Hemsworth has only took him a cycle of around 5 months, while the natural physiques that you see took many years of training.

So if you are a natural, you can expect to waste your youth gymcelling while not being able to get laid.

And if you are a steroid user, you can expect, in only a few months, to have such a great physique that Tinder will become extremely easy for you and women will line up to date you.

It is very common for naturals to say bad things about steroid users because the naturals are jealous of the attention and the success that the steroid users get, and at the same time, the naturals aren't willing to risk a few side effects to get their dream physique, so they waste years of their life making poverty gains while their looks slowly deteriorate and their chance of becoming a Chad slowly disappears.

The right choice is now clearer than ever before, if you want to be considered a Chad, steroids are not just an option, they are mandatory, unless you somehow have such great genetics that you already look amazing without drugs but that is not the case for most people.
@Effortless @lejend :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
Do you think it’s worth it to just bite the bullet and blast/cruise test? I made a post before on hair safe cycles and Test + Dut is NOT hair safe but it’s the only option aside from doing Deca only. I’m on the big 3 for hairloss right now but I’m wondering if roiding and just getting a hair transplant down the road if it comes to that is worth it. My issue is that I don’t look good in clothes while lean and I look to bloated when bulked up. This is the age old natty dilemma. How many guys do you know that are natty and look full and big while staying lean. Very few.
Roiding doesn't "cause" hair loss, it only accelerates the process, so if you don't have the genetics for hair loss, it's not going to happen unless you really go overboard and use enormous amount of drugs for way too much time (like if you didn't do it in cycles).

If roiding really caused hair loss, then there wouldn't be so many people doing it. The only people who need to worry about it are the ones who have a bald father or those who are already starting to lose their hair, steroids can make the problem worse.

In my case, my hair genetics are so good that hair loss would be impossible if I cycle test properly.

• +1
JFL if you don't think Chris Hemsworth's physique there is attainable naturally. I honestly feel bad for you man.
The evidence that he is a fake natty has been there all along:

Even if you train for 10 years, you'll never look like that. The problem is that we are so used to looking at celebrities for inspiration that our perception of what is and isn't achievable naturally can become so messed up, this is why there are millions of people who believe that Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson is natural, because they don't actually know what is achievable naturally because the only examples they can refer to are fake natty celebrities like the rock, Chris Hemsworth, Henry Cavill, Hugh Jackman, Chris Evans and so on.

• +1
Reactions: Curlbrahhh
Chris Hemsworth body is achievable, but only if you have a naturally insane frame.

The evidence that he is a fake natty has been there all along:

Even if you train for 10 years, you'll never look like that. The problem is that we are so used to looking at celebrities for inspiration that our perception of what is and isn't achievable naturally can become so messed up, this is why there are millions of people who believe that Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson is natural, because they don't actually know what is achievable naturally because the only examples they can refer to are fake natty celebrities like the rock, Chris Hemsworth, Henry Cavill, Hugh Jackman, Chris Evans and so on.

utter cope you retard

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

My physique is superior to those natural mutants you posted and I've only trained 2 years :forcedsmile:. You set ridiculously low limits
Like I said, this is mostly due to genetics.

Genetics determine muscle insertions, which determine how big your muscles look. Genetics also determine the poportion of muscle you gain compared to your strength. Some guys are big and strong while others are small and strong, I am in the latter category. This doesn't mean that I am doomed to be small as a natural, but my genetics limit me a lot so my physique may still look mediocre after 2 years even with a good strength level and lots of muscle mass, if the muscle goes in the wrong areas.

One of the main benefits of taking steroids is that you can fix your weak points by focusing your training volume only on those areas, this is why there are guys who have a much bigger upper body than their lower body.

Steroids allow you to fix all your weak points so that you look perfect. Naturals don't have that luxury, all they can do is focus on training in all the important movement patterns and hope for the best.

utter cope you retard
HOW? Derek has lots of experience taking steroids, he knows how those drugs work, what effects they have on the body and what is achievable naturally.

The physique that Chris Hemsworth had in Thor is not achievable naturally even if you train your whole life. Most pros would say the same thing that Derek said.

Chris Hemsworth body is achievable, but only if you have a naturally insane frame.
Yeah, like Jeff Seid at 16. But in the case of Chris Hemsworth, he never had that naturally insane frame, it is clear when looking at his first few acting roles. He went from skinny to ultra buff in a matter of months, that is the true power of steroids.

HOW? Derek has lots of experience taking steroids, he knows how those drugs work, what effects they have on the body and what is achievable naturally.

The physique that Chris Hemsworth had in Thor is not achievable naturally even if you train your whole life. Most pros would say the same thing that Derek said.
It's absolutely achievable naturally what are you talking about??? I wouldn't be far off it if I lost a few % bodyfat, pumped up and dehydrated like he did. Stop coping

brutals.
game over for me, unwilling and undaring to take roids. I'm to high inhib, and scared. for the hairloss, (i'm, already thinning), the bloth, and the health problems I seen people get).
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

My physique is superior to those natural mutants you posted and I've only trained 2 years :forcedsmile:. You set ridiculously low limits
I hope I can get somehwere natty
lifefuel tbh.
if i could come even somewhat of the range of this type of look, I be super happy.
865ee7b8e90980af8f5f6c5fd30ce4a0-jpg.1145809

brutals.
game over for me, unwilling and undaring to take roids. I'm to high inhib, and scared. for the hairloss, (i'm, already thinning), the bloth, and the health problems I seen people get).

lifefuel tbh
It's absolutely attainable don't listen to him. Look at the top natural pros and pros when they were natural. He just trains and diets like a bitch so he gets nowhere

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and eduardkoopman
You shouldnt be afraid of running one 500mg test cycle at all. I didnt even take AI and my only side effects were facial bloat. Didnt affect my mood at all. I had no problems recovering

Get your bench to at least 2 plate level for 5 reps and if you are all thinking of doing one cycle, just do it

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: randomuser2407 and Deleted member 13325
You shouldnt be afraid of running one 500mg test cycle at all. I didnt even take AI and my only side effects were facial bloat. Didnt affect my mood at all. I had no problems recovering

Get your bench to at least 2 plate level for 5 reps and if you are all thinking of doing one cycle, just do it
What body fat % do I need to be before starting a cycle? And did you keep gains after PCT? The biggest issue for me is that it seems most people lose their gains when they come off so the only option is to blast and cruise.

C
brutals.

lifefuel tbh.
if i could come even somewhat of the range of this type of look, I be super happy.
865ee7b8e90980af8f5f6c5fd30ce4a0-jpg.1145809
Chris Hemsworth is NOT natty.

Yeah, like Jeff Seid at 16. But in the case of Chris Hemsworth, he never had that naturally insane frame, it is clear when looking at his first few acting roles. He went from skinny to ultra buff in a matter of months, that is the true power of steroids.
Jeff doesn't have a insane frame, just a amazing shoulder to waist ratio. His frame isn't extremely large.

>And did you keep gains after PCT?

Pretty much yeah. I mean the water weight goes off. I didnt do legs at all because I was a flatfootcel back then before my surgeries. People with flat feet like my really suck at squatting. My best was 125kg for 5 at 83kg before roids. 130 kg bench for 5 was the best I did during my cycle. I guess Im not a good responder to roids but I dont regret it at all. I might do a 2nd cycle but I need to cut down like 8 kgs which is a lot.

>What body fat % do I need to be before starting a cycle?

Go for as low as you personally can. Diet until it seems like you hit a brick wall. 12% is good

Oh and my dad is olfdaf and has perfect nw0 hairline. I'm not at all worried about my hair

Last edited:

Yeah, I am waiting until becoming an intermediate lifter (getting my noob gains) before doing my first cycle. That should take me around 6 months based on where I am now.

You’re convincing me to get on gear more and more with each post you make. Everything you said here is 100% true. Life’s short why waste time worrying about some side effects when you’re not even getting 100% out of the life you’re living. The two most important things I care about are bodybuilding and slaying so it would be retarded to train natty and settle for less. I will need to run Dutasteride and RU58841 if I get on gear because I am prone to hair loss. I will also need to perfect my died and training regimen. Scott Herman who is peak natty doesn’t even look big in a shirt. Same with Omar Isuf. Alpha destiny looks big because he’s 5’5.

Pretty much yeah. I mean the water weight goes off. I didnt do legs at all because I was a flatfootcel back then before my surgeries. People with flat feet like my really suck at squatting. My best was 125kg for 5 at 83kg before roids. 130 kg bench for 5 was the best I did during my cycle. I guess Im not a good responder to roids but I dont regret it at all. I might do a 2nd cycle but I need to cut down like 8 kgs which is a lot.

Go for as low as you personally can. Diet until it seems like you hit a brick wall. 12% is good
The problem is I won’t be able to bench 225x5 if I cut that much due to a low body weight.

Oh and my dad is olfdaf and has perfect nw0 hairline. I'm not at all worried about my hair
Also what is the best place to source gear? Do you get it from a gym bro or online?

23.5 inch bideltoid is quite large
I meant his frame purely by his bone structure.

Jeff is technically almost wide as Dikembe Mutumbo.
Maxresdefault 23

3187524 8348435689 5ea8a4

Just not from his bone structure.

@copingvolcel For every Amnesia I wonder how many guys took gear and got the same results in terms of slaying. Probably many more. Proves that steroids are way better than spending thousands on surgeries.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomuser2407, oldcelloser and Deleted member 10330
@copingvolcel For every Amnesia I wonder how many guys took gear and got the same results in terms of slaying. Probably many more. Proves that steroids are way better than spending thousands on surgeries.
Steroids(at least testosterone) is actually pretty fucking cheap. Some compounds are pretty pricey like primobolan. HGH is really pricey, and igf-1 is insanely pricey like 50k, but according to rich piana is fucking insane. He claimed it gave him gains nothing else did.

Steroids(at least testosterone) is actually pretty fucking cheap. Some compounds are pretty pricey like primobolan. HGH is really pricey, and igf-1 is insanely pricey like 50k, but according to rich piana is fucking insane. He claimed it gave him gains nothing else did.
Are there any resources to find good sources?

Are there any resources to find good sources?
Craig Golias.

He obviously sells his clients gear, and whatever he gives them is pretty fucking legit.

@copingvolcel @Effortless I have been brutally roid pilled in this thread lol.

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13325
While it is thin, its not overly thin, just that their shoulder in contrast makes it look super thin because there is no tapering down from the ribcage.

Good development and tapering goes Shoulders to Ribcage to Waist then to hips, those guys look like they go from shoulders straight to waist
thank god i have a great frame

• Love it
Great physique bro👍

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13325

post body.

• +1
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs, Deleted member 13325 and zeke714
No it isn't achievable naturally.
Depends on how you train, how you keep the regime and what your hormonal levels are. In short, it's achievable but only under certain circumstances which are also achievable without roid usage for a man without testosterone deficency

Mine mogs but okay

Regardless no one can dream of achieving any of these physiques unless they roid sadly :cry:
My whole point is that the benefits of roiding to get an incrementally better physique are far outweighed by the cons of anabolic use. Better to look good natty and avoid those cons.
no its not; cope more; moderate dose of testosterone is healthier for you, as a man, than anything including weed or kratom for example; anti roiders on this site are retarded; keep being subhumans, fags lol

This is my physique I am completely natty. Lean with some muscle mass is what most girls like. You don’t need to roid to have a good physique. Be 6’0, lean and have some muscle mass.
do you even lift brah? :lul:

Indeed i'd never roid as i'd shut down natural hormone production and have to be a synthetic exogenous human lmao
oh noooes im afaid of an injection, now let me gouge this 7th beer tonight= NPC thinking

• Hmm...
Reactions: volcelfatcel