This is the physique that 90% of girls are attracted to! (Brutal Natty Pill)

no its not; cope more; moderate dose of testosterone is healthier for you, as a man, than anything including weed or kratom for example; anti roiders on this site are retarded; keep being subhumans, fags lol
I agree 100%. I don’t drink or smoke weed but yeah test is definitely healthier than most normie drugs.

Indeed i'd never roid as i'd shut down natural hormone production and have to be a synthetic exogenous human lmao
Wrong. What I have been thinking about is that most people get side effects due to running high doses or not stacking with anti androgens. Low doses of test with Dut/Ru is relatively safe.

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
IMG 20210523 041227

The best physique but you gotta have the right frame too first

• JFL
Reactions: zeke714
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel
Are you kidding me? Show me what isnt DYEL in clothes then
At that body fat percentage most nattys will look DYEL in clothes. Even I am borderline DYEL in clothes and I have higher bf than that guy. This is why people use roids.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
And you are bloated and DYEL and delusional. Keep crying Nerdic beta male.
Look at your stick arms and flat chest, I mog you and it is not even close. Do you even lift? :ROFLMAO:

Look at your stick arms and flat chest, I mog you and it is not even close. Do you even lift? :ROFLMAO:
My arms are 15.5 inches...

My guy mogs
Thicker neck and traps + more straighter , visible clavicles
So? His body mogs that twink :ROFLMAO:. No stacy/stacylite will touch that body unless his face is atleast 5 PSL. The body I posted with normie/HTN face can slay and get decent iois.

So? His body mogs that twink :ROFLMAO:. No stacy/stacylite will touch that body unless his face is atleast 5 PSL. The body I posted with normie/HTN face can slay and get decent iois.
Do you think he’s natty tho? Could be juicing idk.

• +1
Reactions: zeke714
Muscle is a bit the same as height, it's better to have much of it, up to a point. Im sure if you had more muscle you would attract even more girls.

• +1
Reactions: zeke714 and Deleted member 13325
Muscle is a bit the same as height, it's better to have much of it, up to a point. Im sure if you had more muscle you would attract even more girls.
100% agree.

Depends on how you train, how you keep the regime and what your hormonal levels are. In short, it's achievable but only under certain circumstances which are also achievable without roid usage for a man without testosterone deficency
No, the physique that Chris Hemsworth had in Thor isn't achievable naturally. You could come close but to have the same muscle belly fullness and the same ab definition, you would need to use drugs. Steroids don't just give you a shortcut, they open up a completely new path that isn't accessible naturally, that is what most people don't realize when talking about steroids.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13325
@copingvolcel @Effortless I have been brutally roid pilled in this thread lol.
To be honest, you can build a decent physique as a natural, it just will never look as impressive as if you were on drugs, but if you have decent genetics and you get strong at the main lifts and on bicep and tricep exercises, then you can be gymmaxxed enough to see a huge difference in your success with women. Until I build my first 20 lbs of muscle, I won't know what my true natural muscular potential is, which is why I plan to only start taking steroids when I am at the intermediate level (in 6-12 months) and only if I am not satisfied with my size at that time.

Steroids(at least testosterone) is actually pretty fucking cheap. Some compounds are pretty pricey like primobolan. HGH is really pricey, and igf-1 is insanely pricey like 50k, but according to rich piana is fucking insane. He claimed it gave him gains nothing else did.
That is true but the look that women find most attractive is the Hollywood physique look and that is best achieved with testosterone and drugs like anavar. Anavar helps you be shredded to the bone while still looking huge and testosterone makes it easier to build more muscle and get leaner.

But by abusing harder drugs like growth hormone and insulin, you can expect to get a pro bodybuilder look similar to Ronnie Coleman, and that is not what most women consider to be attractive. And those drugs tend to be more dangerous for your health at the same time so they are not worth it in my opinion.

To be honest, you can build a decent physique as a natural, it just will never look as impressive as if you were on drugs, but if you have decent genetics and you get strong at the main lifts and on bicep and tricep exercises, then you can be gymmaxxed enough to see a huge difference in your success with women. Until I build my first 20 lbs of muscle, I won't know what my true natural muscular potential is, which is why I plan to only start taking steroids when I am at the intermediate level (in 6-12 months) and only if I am not satisfied with my size at that time.
I’m going to run test and MK. No point wasting more time with natty bodybuilding when you could be mogging at the gym and slaying hard. Time is valuable and natty bodybuilding is low ROI.

That is true but the look that women find most attractive is the Hollywood physique look and that is best achieved with testosterone and drugs like anavar. Anavar helps you be shredded to the bone while still looking huge and testosterone makes it easier to build more muscle and get leaner.

But by abusing harder drugs like growth hormone and insulin, you can expect to get a pro bodybuilder look similar to Ronnie Coleman, and that is not what most women consider to be attractive. And those drugs tend to be more dangerous for your health at the same time so they are not worth it in my opinion.
GH is good to run on cycle even for a Hollywood physique.

I feel retarded for believing that steroids are actually unhealthy when in reality at reasonable doses they are no worse than alcohol, weed and party drugs. Even Dan Bilzerian said if you’re going to do drugs do steroids because they will actually improve you unlike other drugs.

Wrong. What I have been thinking about is that most people get side effects due to running high doses or not stacking with anti androgens. Low doses of test with Dut/Ru is relatively safe.
Yeah, the main reason why roiders keep using steroids for the rest of their life is not because they can't produce natural testosterone but because they need to keep injecting to maintain their size or to get even bigger.

However, I believe that it's best to at least get your noobie gains before you attempt a steroid cycle.

Noobie gains tend to end on average when you reach those numbers:

50 lb or 60 lb Dumbbell Curls for 8 reps
50 lb or 60 lb Dumbbell Tricep Extensions for 8 reps
a 135 lb overhead press for 5 reps
a 225 lb bench press for 5 reps
a 315 lb squat for 5 reps
a 405 lb deadlift for 5 reps

Usually, reaching those numbers allows you to gain your first 15-20 lbs of muscle naturally, and then, if you're not satisfied with your size, you can start taking steroids to look better than you ever could as a natural.

I’m going to run test and MK. No point wasting more time with natty bodybuilding when you could be mogging at the gym and slaying hard. Time is valuable and natty bodybuilding is low ROI.
Natty bodybuilding isn't low ROI in your first year of serious training. It is only low ROI if you don't know what you're doing or if you're not consistent with your training.

What you don't realize is that there is a phase of linear progression in the beginning that allows you to add a lot of weight to each lift every month, and then the progression slows down when the linear progression ends, and you have to start training differently and your progress is a lot slower, that is when it's a good time to start using steroids.

I
Natty bodybuilding isn't low ROI in your first year of serious training. It is only low ROI if you don't know what you're doing or if you're not consistent with your training.

What you don't realize is that there is a phase of linear progression in the beginning that allows you to add a lot of weight to each lift every month, and then the progression slows down when the linear progression ends, and you have to start training differently and your progress is a lot slower, that is when it's a good time to start using steroids.
I have been lifting for 2-2.5 years and am last my newbie gains so it makes sense for me to use gear.

I

I have been lifting for 2-2.5 years and am last my newbie gains so it makes sense for me to use gear.
How much can you lift (weight and number of reps) for each exercise?

Bench press
Bent over row
Shoulder Press
Bicep Curls
Tricep Extensions
Squat
Deadlift

Bench press
Bent over row
Shoulder Press
Bicep Curls
Tricep Extensions
Squat
Deadlift
None of this matter tbh. My time is running out I’m early 20s and have no motivation to train natty anymore. I will get on testosterone and not look back.

lifting natty w bad genetics is mega cope. I remember lifting 2 years religiously and going from skinny to skinny fat. Face remained ugly all the way through
Im sorry

• +1
Reactions: ReignsChad
He’s right. I have decent genetics and it is still a waste of time. Feeling terrible right now because I put on a shirt and looked like I have never touched a weight in my life. Tbh I have no motivation to even train natty anymore. Despite mogging everyone at the gym I still look like shit. This because most people at the gym are not even in shape. There is a reason why there no famous fitness guys or bodybuilders that are natty aside from Scott herman who has been training for 10 Years and still looks DYEL in a shirt

• +1
Reactions: ReignsChad
He’s right. I have decent genetics and it is still a waste of time. Feeling terrible right now because I put on a shirt and looked like I have never touched a weight in my life. Tbh I have no motivation to even train natty anymore. Despite mogging everyone at the gym I still look like shit. This because most people at the gym are not even in shape. There is a reason why there no famous fitness guys or bodybuilders that are natty aside from Scott herman who has been training for 10 Years and still looks DYEL in a shirt
being natural without legit myostatin deficiency and high pren t is demotivating

• +1
Women don’t care about body. It’s face. I’ve confirmed this through ample analysis.

• JFL

Bench press
Bent over row
Shoulder Press
Bicep Curls
Tricep Extensions
Squat
Deadlift
Ok
Ok
Kinda cope
Utter cope to track
Utter cope
Ok
Waist building, coping exercise that doesn't fit into a proper bodybuilding split.
It's over

• Hmm...
Reactions: randomuser2407
Yes but what if you have thin bones aka thin arms and legs, even with muscle? Also if you are under 6' your body will probably never look truly masculine.

You only blow up on hgh with insulin.

HGH is super effective because it completely alters your nutrition partitioning. It forces nutrients to be used to building muscle as opposed to fat storage. Insulin jams nutrients into them when combined with hgh.

Interest in using HGH for weight loss stems from a 1990 New England Journal of Medicine study that showed injections of synthetic HGH resulted in 8.8% gain in muscle mass and 14% loss in body fat without any change in diet or exercise.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Steve Reves and Jim haislop

Pretty much the era before Arnold, pre golden era bodybuilding where they would also train for ribcage expansion
How does one train for ribcage expansion? Are there specific exercises or is it a by product of something like dumbell flies or something?

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
high pren t
You can have high pren T and still lose the physique lottery. O'Pry and Barrett had high pren T, but their pubertal T and HGH levels were probably ass which is why they are small framed.

Jimsonbobson had insane pren T, but his pubertal T was probably pretty bad.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: pizza and Effortless
How does one train for ribcage expansion? Are there specific exercises or is it a by product of something like dumbell flies or something?

I think dumbbell pullovers and cable pulldowns will help expand that area.

• +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke