This reddit post settles the height vs face debate. Conclusion: Face >> Height

DHTrash

DHTrash

Silver
Screenshot 20230824 021400 Reddit

182 days on Tinder, and not even one girl he had casual sex with. So let's assume he's not really attractive in the face (or perhaps he's a curry :p)

I've barely been here 7 days in Croatia during my holidays, and already have gotten 10 matches, and yday had my first ever "successful" tinder date (no sex but we made out in the sea during some night swimming and we're seeing each other soon again), and 2 dates with other girls lined up soon. I'm only 5'9 but I fraud about 2-3cms, so about 177-178 cm in shoes. "Okay" looking (normie-htn) rated in the discord, and all my relatives/family also compliment my face and hair (which has gotten fucking annoying at this point).
I asked the girl from yday which actor she found the most attractive currently.
She responded Cillian Murphey jfl (Oppenheimer/Peaky Blinders).

He's only 5'7, big uee, but has flawless jaw and cheek bones.

All in all, if ure 5'8/5'9 dw bout height, just soft/hardmaxx your face first. Hair transplant, clear skin, tan, hard mewing, minoxidil for eye brow thickening, finasteride for hair regrowth etc. before u go do something as stupid risky and expensive as LL surgerh.

If you're below 5'6 it's probably over tho, sry shortboyos

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe
How I swiped middle-aged (18-22yo) females in Croatia
left: 1852
right: 0
matches: 0

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, thereallegend and DHTrash
View attachment 2398104

182 days on Tinder, and not even one girl he had casual sex with. So let's assume he's not really attractive in the face (or perhaps he's a curry :p)

I've barely been here 7 days in Croatia during my holidays, and already have gotten 10 matches, and yday had my first ever "successful" tinder date (no sex but we made out in the sea during some night swimming and we're seeing each other soon again), and 2 dates with other girls lined up soon. I'm only 5'9 but I fraud about 2-3cms, so about 177-178 cm in shoes. "Okay" looking (normie-htn) rated in the discord, and all my relatives/family also compliment my face and hair (which has gotten fucking annoying at this point).
I asked the girl from yday which actor she found the most attractive currently.
She responded Cillian Murphey jfl (Oppenheimer/Peaky Blinders).
View attachment 2398135
He's only 5'7, big uee, but has flawless jaw and cheek bones.

All in all, if ure 5'8/5'9 dw bout height, just soft/hardmaxx your face first. Hair transplant, clear skin, tan, hard mewing, minoxidil for eye brow thickening, finasteride for hair regrowth etc. before u go do something as stupid risky and expensive as LL surgerh.

If you're below 5'6 it's probably over tho, sry shortboyos
he had a 20% match rate thats foid tier, u legit have no idea what ur talking about. these tinder results are good

57/8240 = 20% jfl at IQ of this forum
read it wrong

also this doesnt apply to irl anyway, girls will obviously swipe left if his face sucks online but irl its another story when a tall guy with frame is standing infront of u

read it wrong

also this doesnt apply to irl anyway, girls will obviously swipe left if his face sucks online but irl its another story when a tall guy with frame is standing infront of u
Have you ever even been to clubs? I've rarely seen ugly/unattractive tall guys been successful in attracting girls at clubs. All the girls flock to tall + handsome guys and handsome guys with avg to slightly above avg height (180 cm/6 ft)