Thoughts and improvements? (read body)

F

FuckassBitchass

Iron
I just got back from a camping trip where I wasn’t shaving or maintaining much grooming wise. You can still give suggestions for facial hair or hair in general, but yeah I know facial hair is fucked rn.
I’m holding my hair tight to try and give a better visual of my head/skull/face, so that you have a better idea what to recommend

tried my hardest not to fraud anything with angles or whatever. Thanks
5A751DCB 0162 4779 8093 3E770635C7E2

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro
Cut that algae lookin ass hair asap you fucking curry

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6217, coolguy1, gamma and 2 others
nice hair
you mog

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro
nice hair
you mog
yeah his air is probably good
tbh OP if you are real with not frauding stuff, if it wasnt for ur dog ass nose youd be high tier normie ( at least from side profile )
your simply normie 4psl now tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
yeah his air is probably good
tbh OP if you are real with not frauding stuff, if it wasnt for ur dog ass nose youd be high tier normie ( at least from side profile )
your simply normie 4psl now tbh
My hair’s gotten out of control length wise but yeah I know I have good hair. Like that’s one thing I can acknowledge without coming off as conceited. But yeah idk if I should just say fuck it and get rhino.
Also do you feel like my cheeks are sort of flat? Idk

My hair’s gotten out of control length wise but yeah I know I have good hair. Like that’s one thing I can acknowledge without coming off as conceited. But yeah idk if I should just say fuck it and get rhino.
Also do you feel like my cheeks are sort of flat? Idk
cant know for sure if your cheeks are flat since its side profile and the light is quite bad
btw know to lightly squint ( not in an autistic way ) it drastically improves your SMV.

cant know for sure if your cheeks are flat since its side profile and the light is quite bad
btw know to lightly squint ( not in an autistic way ) it drastically improves your SMV.
Hmm yeah like I said I didn’t want to fraud anything