Thoughts on animal-based diet?

MongolTurk

MongolTurk

6’1cel
Only eating meat, eggs, dairy, honey, and ripe fruit. I'm trying the diet right now and I feel pretty euphoric even though it's only the second day, this could be because I'm also using kratom again.

I like how easy it is to get a lot of protein in and how easy it is to avoid junk food. It is a lot easier to cut out junk food completely than eat in moderation imo. The protein is also keeping me very full throughout the day, ideal leanmaxxing diet imo

Do y'all think I'm fucking up my arteries with this diet or not.

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, Gargantuan, thereallegend and 2 others
Out of all the diets I have experimented on (Mediterranean, vegetarian, ketogenic, & even starvation diet) I can easily say that eating animal based gives the most energy+strength for lifting. my gut healed & my inflammation dropped massively. Heres a picture of me..my abs showed for the first time in my life(I know I'm small af but I'm working on that)

Attachments

• IMG_20240329_024905.jpg
    IMG_20240329_024905.jpg
    884.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, coispet, thereallegend and 1 other person
Out of all the diets I have experimented on (Mediterranean, vegetarian, ketogenic, & even starvation diet) I can easily say that eating animal based gives the most energy+strength for lifting. my gut healed & my inflammation dropped massively. Heres a picture of me..my abs showed for the first time in my life(I know I'm small af but I'm working on that)
You look like shit brah.

Only eating meat, eggs, dairy, honey, and ripe fruit. I'm trying the diet right now and I feel pretty euphoric even though it's only the second day, this could be because I'm also using kratom again.

I like how easy it is to get a lot of protein in and how easy it is to avoid junk food. It is a lot easier to cut out junk food completely than eat in moderation imo. The protein is also keeping me very full throughout the day, ideal leanmaxxing diet imo

Do y'all think I'm fucking up my arteries with this diet or not.
Gain fat so do milkshakes

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Thanks for sharing

• +1
Reactions: zylaro and coispet
You look like shit brah.
Shit physique bulk nigga you have no biceps with a shit frame

• +1
Reactions: zylaro and AngryShortMale
Animal-based/carnivore is the only way to thrive as it aligns with our species-specific and biologically appropriate dietary needs.
And no, it will not fuck up your arteries. Consuming seed oils and other forms of processed food does that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hirekdr, MongolTurk and chadmanlet04
Honey has sugar which is poison

• JFL
Reactions: chadmanlet04
Animal-based/carnivore is the only way to thrive as it aligns with our species-specific and biologically appropriate dietary needs.
And no, it will not fuck up your arteries. Consuming seed oils and other forms of processed food does that.
I did bloodwork a while ago and my HDL Cholesterol was very high, twice the normal range. However my LDL Cholesterol was near 0, yet 50 yo balding skinnyfat doctors were bitching about it while they did Starbucks muffin takeout from the hospitals cafeteria

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan