Thoughts on creating a new private forum?

Thoughts?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 29167

Dont really like normie HTNs seeing all this information, especially about surgery. This shit is going mainstream quick, theres been like 1000 new members signing up in the latest weeks. If anybody here has the money and time it'd be sick if you could create a new forum with xenforo or some other free software like myBB.

Could name it looksmax.club or something like that. Basically the same features as here but privated to non-members. Maybe we could have one subforum which is public.

Basically like .org but with only knowledgable and well-known users. Looksmaxxing subforum, off-topic, and maybe another subforum for transformations.

@thecel @julianchicago

Please tag anyone who you think would be interested!

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Reformed, TeenAscender and 21 others
I like the idea...but could we instead just do a private section of the forum accessible by members only with a minimum of 500 posts? I was on another forum that did that.

• +1
Reactions: ItsyBitsyJayhawk, 0hMan, terrorblade and 15 others
Sure. @TRUE_CEL @Xangsane @banks @Blackgymmax @slop slinger @Zer0/∞

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, Nick.Harte, Xangsane and 1 other person
Useless because the knowledge is already spreading. The goal of privatising the forum is to prevent normies from looksmaxxing and therefore reducing competition, not to keep maximum based users.

You create another private forum but normies will still be lookaxxing from the BOTB threads from here.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, optimisticzoomer, terrorblade and 12 others
If I had indian dna I would kill myself

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mogstars, karbo, terrorblade and 17 others
I like the idea...but could we instead just do a private section of the forum accessible by members only with a minimum of 500 posts? I was on another forum that did that.
Tiktokcels will still be able to access that after shitposting for like two weeks. This forum would only allow established users from before june 2023.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, 0hMan, Deleted member 32425 and 3 others
Dont count me in

Useless because the knowledge is already spreading. The goal of privatising the forum is to prevent normies from looksmaxxing and therefore reducing competition, not to keep maximum based users.
That's what we're doing. All the actual surgery discussion will happen on .club, while normies stay learning about hairstyles on .org

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Deleted member 32425, horizontallytall and 3 others
Tiktokcels will still be able to access that after shitposting for like two weeks. This forum would only allow established users from before june 2023.
Then I am not invited.

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and hopecel
3000 posts*

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Deleted member 32425 and Deleted member 29167
That's what we're doing. All the actual surgery discussion will happen on .club, while normies stay learning about hairstyles on .org
Every discussion has already been discussed here on org.

• +1
Reactions: Gus17, aspiringexcel and Debetro
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, 5.5psl, Deleted member 29155 and 3 others
Please tag anyone who you think would be interested!
Got you brother

@5.5psl @zv1212 @TRUE_CEL @Sprinkles @Crestfallen95 @Artemis @MoggerGaston @Manletmachine @Clown Show @aspiringexcel @Htobrother @Abhorrence @HarrierDuBois @Jungcuck @Allornothing @JohnDoe @Krakowski @cytoplasm @JBcollector @Debetro @stunna @Reformed @HimmyButler @aBetterMii @enchanted_elixir @Aypo129 @hopecel

• +1
Reactions: Reformed, Deleted member 32425, 5.5psl and 7 others
I'm gonna tag my real homies @badg96 @the BULL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, hopecel and Deleted member 29167
need to do a blackpill Test and only users with previous knowledge should be able to get into the forum.

Below 60% need to retake test after 3.5 months.When they pass, they get their blackpill license and can take part in the forum.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Reformed, Deleted member 32425 and 4 others
need to do a blackpill Test and only users with previous knowledge should be able to get into the forum.

Below 60% need to retake test after 3.5 months.When they pass, they get their blackpill license and can take part in the forum.
honestly good idea. questions shouldn't be complicated but like "what does PFL stand for" or "which surgeries can fix a recessed mandible?"

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Deleted member 32425, IMOGYOU and 3 others

Invite people with good reputation(above 1k) also limit the amount of users. We could literally make a discord server no need for a forum.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
You should have answered with

Joined Jun 13, 2023
I've been into the blackpill for 2 years now. I honestly don't care about my join date.

Invite people with good reputation(above 1k) also limit the amount of users. We could literally make a discord server no need for a forum.
A forum would make this shit way easier. Reputation system and subforum with actual ascensions. Maybe we could use the discord forum function?

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
A forum would make this shit way easier. Reputation system and subforum with actual ascensions. Maybe a discord forum?
Eh. Do what you guys wish. I'll come and join.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, 0hMan, TheDragon and 5 others
honestly good idea. questions shouldn't be complicated but like "what does PFL stand for" or "which surgeries can fix a recessed mandible?"
Yeah we should also have multiple choice like :

Which of the following is an oofy-doofy

ABC and D

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Av0nr, Deleted member 29167 and 1 other person
Some requirements:

-User of .org before 2023. If you had an older account and created a new one in 2023 you should @ it.

-Private for non-members

-Blackpill/Lookism test before registering. Also mods should be strictier, in all my 5 accounts here I wrote the stupidiest shit possible on the "Why do you want to be an user" when creating them and yet got accepted.

-Zero kike mods

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, TheDragon, Av0nr and 2 others
Some requirements:

-User of .org before 2023. If you had an older account and created a new one in 2023 you should @ it.

-Private for non-members

-Blackpill/Lookism test before registering. Also mods should be strictier, in all my 5 accounts here I wrote the stupidiest shit possible on the "Why do you want to be an user" when creating them and yet got accepted.

-Zero kike mods
Also, a timer needs to be used while they are doing the tests so that they do not have time to Google and search our terminologies. Plagarism = automatic Fail.

More tricky questions like : not too much but to make sure that they are not completely new

Where does Iasackro come from and what’s Brahminboss height ?

Which user caused Schery6 to kill himself ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Abhorrence, Av0nr and 2 others
Also, a timer needs to be used while they are doing the tests so that they do not have time to Google and search our terminologies. Plagarism = automatic Fail.

More tricky questions like : not too much but to make sure that they are not completely new

Where does Iasackro come from and what’s Brahminboss height ?

Which user caused Schery6 to kill himself ?
Another good questions would be:

Where do the roots of @Amnesia come from?

What does the space-time-particles pill consist of?

What is @Blackgymmax 's job?

To which ethnicity does Arvid pertain?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Nick.Harte, Abhorrence and 3 others
Why do you guys care so much about the normies? The people who actually put in helpful advice in this forum do not seem to care. There's a certain amount of black pill you can consume before it becomes the same thing over and over for most people who are here for entertainment. But if you do make a private forum invite me :lul:

I think creating a discord forum would be the most likely to happen unless someone technically skilled and willing comes along, but that would be kinda ass ngl.

Also put this thread on watch everyone @Nick.Harte @Debetro @ccwwarrior @Viperm

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3105, Debetro and Nick.Harte
Why do you guys care so much about the normies? The people who actually put in helpful advice in this forum do not seem to care. There's a certain amount of black pill you can consume before it becomes the same thing over and over for most people who are here for entertainment. But if you do make a private forum invite me :lul:
Because i want to discuss surgery without giving the information to all the lurkers who dont contribute. More blackpilled normies = Higher competition

• +1
Reactions: Av0nr and Nick.Harte
IT IS POINTLESS

WE NEED TO PRIVATISE THIS FORUM

• +1
true but it's pointless just to create another forum while normies will take over this one
How is that pointless? I want to discuss surgery without being having normies learn anything.

• +1
true but it's pointless just to create another forum while normies will take over this one
We should nuke this one First

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Av0nr and hopecel
Because i want to discuss surgery without giving the information to all the lurkers who dont contribute. More blackpilled normies = Higher competition
What have you contributed to the forum dog? 0 informative looksmaxing threads, let alone botb threads.

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan and Deleted member 17244
How is that pointless? I want to discuss surgery without being having normies learn anything.
This need to be nuked first

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
but all old threads are still accessible right?

• +1
What have you contributed to the forum dog? 0 informative looksmaxing threads, let alone botb threads.
Im not gonna make botb threads for randoms to read without any personal gain

I give advice like a normal user would on looksmaxxing section, etc

they do

wym, lurkcels only view current threads?
they dont have access to search feature and cant view posts through profiles. its harder to find older quality posts for them yeah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347
they dont have access to search feature and cant view posts through profiles. its harder to find older quality posts for them yeah
when i was a lurker i searched what i wanted by putting site:looksmax.org at the end of it on google search

kill the normies with these

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Debetro
Must-Have Features:

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and Debetro
Quality or Development Speed?

XenForo/myBB: bloated, outdated site that’s hard to modify

Custom Development: too hard to make

It never began if you aren’t Google or Facebook.

Must-Have Features:

You dont need any of these. We just need a classic xenforo forum which is private to non-members.

• WTF
Reactions: thecel

mexican
idk
planet fitness
half italian half nerdic

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Deleted member 29167

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel
Is there still smart people here?