thoughts on instagram hidden likes?

the next o'pry

the next o'pry

MM’s makes MM’s
can this affect all of those guys who are statusmaxxing? because I guess some girs take likes as an indication of how your smv or how your social life is.
what are you thoughts?
edit
they are planning to do it

Last edited:
Theyre not hidden for me

but they are planning to do this in the future
Chads just as easily display status through thier posts anyways when theyre hanging out with a bunch of chicks. Ive never taken likes seriously anyways.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 470
Chads just as easily display status through thier posts anyways when theyre hanging out with a bunch of chicks. Ive never taken likes seriously anyways.
but for 4-6 psl having a lot of likes and folllowers really haloes you a lot. I know for chads it's no problem but normies I guess it can affect on your status

but for 4-6 psl having a lot of likes and folllowers really haloes you a lot. I know for chads it's no problem but normies I guess it can affect on your status
I dont think likes matter as much as seeming like you have a lot of friends and events and also your comments rather than some selfie that has a bunch of likes that couldve been botted but no comments. I think comments are underated.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
well you can see some famous complaining about this and saying that they would leave insta if they start hidding likes. I agree comments are underrated specially if chicks comment on your photos

Face is your status

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I’m glad these whores who’s entire self esteem is based around Instagram likes will finally have one less source of dopamine

• +1
Reactions: CopeAndRope, Void, InZayn and 1 other person
This will be a huge inconvenience for Chads and stacies but they have no where else to go so they'll just put up with it

Meanwhile normies now have no fear of displaying their low status = more users

Well played shekelsteins

giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope, autistic_tendencies and the next o'pry
This will be a huge inconvenience for Chads and stacies but they have no where else to go so they'll just put up with it

Well played shekelsteins

giphy.gif
well some people don't post photos because they feel they wont get a lot of likes so hiding it will remove that fear

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: wellthatsucks

Well played shekelsteins

giphy.gif

cope, anyone can tell a fake profile from a mile away. Likes gone doesn't mean shit since comments = engagement.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
cope, anyone can tell a fake profile from a mile away. Likes gone doesn't mean shit since comments = engagement.
What do you mean by fake profiles

I said normies with low status have no fear of posting pics that will get low amount of likes.

I guess you're right, maybe comments will be the new metric for likes

Maybe normies won't care much about it though

• +1
Reactions: InZayn
screw this, we need a dislike button.