Thoughts on New Custom Cheekbone & Mandible Implants

@Wallenberg $$ is not an issue. Yes, the left side is too wide. Plus, even with that matching, both sides could be less wide.

I don't know if Chin width increase would be needed if the jaw width is brought down.

So nothing else to modify outside widths in your opinion? @Wallenberg
I think the only thing that needs work is the left side. It could be a tad less wide. I think the right side isn't too wide?

I think the only thing that needs work is the left side. It could be a tad less wide. I think the right side isn't too wide?
@Wallenberg If I cover up that side of my face in the mirror it looks good. If that problematic side matched + the additional ~10% reduction as healing completes, could end up looking great & spot on. Plus, when the cheekbones come through swelling, jaw will be less prominent as well. Bringing it all together into harmony. Hard to tell with midface still so swollen. Do the cheekbones look too big at all atm?

Depends on how Dr. Y says he can resolve that side. If he can shave it down, I'll wait for it all to completely heal before I get revision. If shaving won't do the trick, then I have to get revision. Just concerned about time factor with more Medpor ingrowth.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
You are retarded. Every implant will cause an imprint.
Not the same thing. You're conflating natural remodeling with erosion/resorption. Not very smart.

Not the same thing. You're conflating natural remodeling with erosion/resorption. Not very smart.
Looks like we got another retard, folks!

The commenter I replied to said PEEK caused “no bone resorption.” Imprinting is a limited form of bone resorption.

“Natural remodeling” as you foolishly called it is still bone resoprtion. Bone is living tissue dumb fuck, it is always remodeling.

If you have nothing useful to add then fuck off faggot!

Looks like we got another retard, folks!

The commenter I replied to said PEEK caused “no bone resorption.” Imprinting is a limited form of bone resorption.

“Natural remodeling” as you foolishly called it is still bone resoprtion. Bone is living tissue dumb fuck, it is always remodeling.

If you have nothing useful to add then fuck off faggot!
Bone is constantly being remodeled from osteoblasts and osteoclasts (resorption and formation), that's true. But I'm referring to erosion, such as obvious pitting from a silicone implant. This is not the same thing. I didn't expect to have to hold your hand on this.

Also, work on your communication. The keyboard warrior isn't a good look for anybody. Speak to people here how you would speak to them in person.

Bone is constantly being remodeled from osteoblasts and osteoclasts (resorption and formation), that's true. But I'm referring to erosion, such as obvious pitting from a silicone implant. This is not the same thing. I didn't expect to have to hold your hand on this.

Also, work on your communication. The keyboard warrior isn't a good look for anybody. Speak to people here how you would speak to them in person.
Thank you for explaining how I am correct. Now cope. Dumb bitch. Turned ignore on.

@Truemaxxer @Wallenberg @chip @zeek Some more posts with less camera distortion for more accurate width. Wraparounds pretty big on face.

Untitled6 20220720021144
Untitled5 20220720021317

• +1
Reactions: zeek, bogii and Wallenberg
Personally, I don't like it. Maybe its swelling but the result overall is too bulky and kinda looks fake. Seems that Yaremchuck provides these kinds of results. I am sure now that he is out of my equation.

For example this is what I like:

It was achieved with small implants for angularity.

Small implants mog if designed correctly tbh. Concavity, flares on the gonials are so important.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Pagnonisavemyeyes, Swole bravo and 4 others
Personally, I don't like it. Maybe its swelling but the result overall is too bulky and kinda looks fake. Seems that Yaremchuck provides these kinds of results. I am sure now that he is out of my equation.

View attachment 1787362

Small implants mog if designed correctly tbh. Concavity, flares on the gonials are so important.
Hey @CristianT , I totally agree. It's just TOO much hardware. I wanted angularity & definition - I had rounded jawline before. But, it seems he went WAY overboard with the size as if I was mega-recessed or something before.

Have considered going to someone else for removal or revision. Outside of Eppley don't know of anyone. I will only go the implant route. Any recs, thoughts? @CristianT

• +1
Reactions: bogii, CristianT and Wallenberg
Hey @CristianT , I totally agree. It's just TOO much hardware. I wanted angularity & definition - I had rounded jawline before. But, it seems he went WAY overboard with the size as if I was mega-recessed or something before.

Have considered going to someone else for removal or revision. Outside of Eppley don't know of anyone. I will only go the implant route. Any recs, thoughts? @CristianT
Well, I went to Pagnoni so I need to go back again to him because MAYBE he will make a discount as I'm going for a revision...

Now I know what I want, my issue was that the angularity is not there also implants are too small. I need the implants to be a tad bit bigger(NOT too much bigger). But I need to make sure I will have concavity and the flaring on the gonials it is acute or pronounced. Right now it's too soft.

It seems that it is hard to nail the implants from first time...

You needed a design something like this @madcap88

Look how the gonials are flaring, it has concavity and the parts which are connecting are not just straight. What I mean is this -->

Where your implants have a straight line which give this impression of bulkiness

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: oneirism, StrangerDanger, Pagnonisavemyeyes and 1 other person
Thank you for explaining how I am correct. Now cope. Dumb bitch. Turned ignore on.
You're either trolling or just have an incredibly low IQ. I'm not trying to argue with you. I just don't like the spread of misinformation. Other users may not know.

Well, I went to Pagnoni so I need to go back again to him because MAYBE he will make a discount as I'm going for a revision...

Now I know what I want, my issue was that the angularity is not there also implants are too small. I need the implants to be a tad bit bigger(NOT too much bigger). But I need to make sure I will have concavity and the flaring on the gonials it is acute or pronounced. Right now it's too soft.

View attachment 1787394

Look how the gonials are flaring, it has concavity and the parts which are connecting are not just straight. What I mean is this -->
View attachment 1787396

Where your implants have a straight line which give this impression of bulkiness

View attachment 1787399

View attachment 1787394

View attachment 1787396

View attachment 1787399
View attachment 1787399

View attachment 1787362

Big thing with that post pic you shared is the higher gonians and wider Chin. I'm going a bit more for Toni Mahfud aesthetic. BUT what Dr. Y did was give me Mahfud's jaw + an implant ontop. WAY TOO much

• +1
Reactions: CristianT
@Truemaxxer @Wallenberg @chip @zeek Some more posts with less camera distortion for more accurate width. Wraparounds pretty big on face.

View attachment 1787333View attachment 1787334
as you alteady know yourself the result looks too bulky especially for your temples and the rest of your facial structure (need to see them clearly ofc to be sure but its a pretty clear picture) jaw should have been a little less wide and the gonion points a bit lowered + more flare out as others have stated

as you alteady know yourself the result looks too bulky especially for your temples and the rest of your facial structure (need to see them clearly ofc to be sure but its a pretty clear picture) jaw should have been a little less wide and the gonion points a bit lowered + more flare out as others have stated
Think lowering gonians would be worse and make it even more bulky. In person, gonians are a good amount below mouth and the flare is pronounced. Camera distortion doesn't help

Think lowering gonians would be worse and make it even more bulky. In person, gonians are a good amount below mouth and the flare is pronounced. Camera distortion doesn't help
yeehh just saw the design and your befores you already lowered them quite a bit
I think the witdh of them are just giving another picture

So what are you planning to do now with them

yeehh just saw the design and your befores you already lowered them quite a bit
I think the witdh of them are just giving another picture

So what are you planning to do now with them
@Truemaxxer Meeting with Dr. Y next Friday to see if he can shave it down appropriately. I assume this may also require shaving down malars to match, since malars were also made to go with this bigger jaw.

Otherwise, guess both need to be replaced with new customs. If Dr. Y doesn't give a discount (which he should since he messed up the one wider sider and said it wouldn't be too big multiple times) maybe would go to someone else like Eppley

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Silver, Wallenberg and Truemaxxer
@madcap88 I honestly think the gonials are the only major issue.
Your malar implants were what? 3.5mm max projection? How significant of a difference has that made on your face in person? Good info for people reading this in the future.

@Truemaxxer Meeting with Dr. Y next Friday to see if he can shave it down appropriately. I assume this may also require shaving down malars to match, since malars were also made to
@madcap88 I honestly think the gonials are the only major issue.
Your malar implants were what? 3.5mm max projection? How significant of a difference has that made on your face in person? Good info for people reading this in the future.
@chip ~5.5mm max projection on malars. Substantial difference, still can't fully see due to swelling.

• +1
Reactions: chip
@chip ~5.5mm max projection on malars. Substantial difference, still can't fully see due to swelling.
But is it too much or are you happy with it so far? I’ve seen 3.5-4mm as a common amount of augmentation, but never 5.5.

But is it too much or are you happy with it so far? I’ve seen 3.5-4mm as a common amount of augmentation, but never 5.5.
The design is in the first post. I can't tell yet due to swelling below the implants still. Doesn't seem to be too much, but would assume they would have to be reduced to match less wide jaw.

@chip @Truemaxxer @Wallenberg Was able to see everything in a couple new places with better lighting. Too be frank, everything is enormously too big. I wouldn't recommend anyone getting near that level of augmentation EVER.

Need to get these removed and SIGNIFICANTLY shaved down or replaced ASAP. Given how large the difference is (it's apparent in these other lit environments) I think replacing with new customs is only option.

Whoevers reading this: DO NOT get a jaw or malar implant anywhere near the projection I got. You will regret it. If you don't have the funds to just go ahead and correct stuff like this, don't bother until you are. Too much risk.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Silver, Truemaxxer and 3 others
@chip @Truemaxxer @Wallenberg Was able to see everything in a couple new places with better lighting. Too be frank, everything is enormously too big. I wouldn't recommend anyone getting near that level of augmentation EVER.

Need to get these removed and SIGNIFICANTLY shaved down or replaced ASAP. Given how large the difference is (it's apparent in these other lit environments) I think replacing with new customs is only option.

Whoevers reading this: DO NOT get a jaw or malar implant anywhere near the projection I got. You will regret it. If you don't have the funds to just go ahead and correct stuff like this, don't bother until you are. Too much risk.
Have you talked with dr. Y?

Have you talked with dr. Y?
@CristianT Meet with him next Friday. Last time I had met he acknowledged something was wrong without directly saying it, he said wait for swelling it will be fine. Felt he was trying to convince himself of it as well. He randomly starting bringing up how people fly from all over the world to fix botched surgeries from other surgeons - this was his Ego's defense mechanism. He is pretty arrogant and egotistical though - I don't really want to go back to him just because of that, but it's not as safe not so I assume.

I wonder if my CT scan (used to design implants) not having my top 3rd in it caused this to happen at all. Basically the designs only took my second and bottom facial 3rd into account. I doubt if it had all of my skull any surgeon would have ever thought this would look good.

• +1
Reactions: Silver, bogii, CristianT and 1 other person
@CristianT Meet with him next Friday. Last time I had met he acknowledged something was wrong without directly saying it, he said wait for swelling it will be fine. Felt he was trying to convince himself of it as well. He randomly starting bringing up how people fly from all over the world to fix botched surgeries from other surgeons - this was his Ego's defense mechanism. He is pretty arrogant and egotistical though - I don't really want to go back to him just because of that, but it's not as safe not so I assume.

I wonder if my CT scan (used to design implants) not having my top 3rd in it caused this to happen at all. Basically the designs only took my second and bottom facial 3rd into account. I doubt if it had all of my skull any surgeon would have ever thought this would look good.
Thats pretty typical. Surgeons who dont admit their mistakes. Denotes big ego and bad opinion overall about them.

In 1 of August i will also have the call with pagnoni to talk about my result. Show to him that nothing changed in my face. Im curious if he will admit that he was wrong

The design overall was bad. He didnt adapted to your face and needs. I think he has a template that he is using for every person.

• +1
Reactions: Silver and bogii
Thats pretty typical. Surgeons who dont admit their mistakes. Denotes big ego and bad opinion overall about them.

In 1 of August i will also have the call with pagnoni to talk about my result. Show to him that nothing changed in my face. Im curious if he will admit that he was wrong

The design overall was bad. He didnt adapted to your face and needs. I think he has a template that he is using for every person.
That's an interesting thought. Well, if thats the case I think Eppleys better by far given what I hear.

I honestly am glad it's not like we got one of the bone-cutting, moving surgeries and it turned out like this. At least we can get implants corrected

• +1
5.5mm malar implants ended up being way too big?

@madcap88

I feel sorry for you man, hopefully it will look better in the revision but imo you looked better before as for now. :hnghn:

But its normal that you don't get implants right on the first try and money isn't a problem for you so you'll be fine:Comfy:

It’s mostly good. Just a bit wide.

You can have a it reduced. Then your jaw will be less wide than cheeks. Good angularity overall.

• +1
Post updated pics if you can. Let’s see how they look as swelling goes down.

• +1
Another surgeon said they also felt the implants were too wide - jaw and neck ratio is very much out of harmony they said.

• +1
fuck yaremchuk that old delirious shitter has lost his touch

fuck yaremchuk that old delirious shitter has lost his touch
Yup. I'm honestly shocked this happened coming from him - how the hell did he get well-known for this? Is he really just THAT out of it now??

Again, outside of Eppley don't know of any others to do revision & replace with new customs. If anyone knows of others please say

• +1
Reactions: Silver, CristianT, eyebagcel and 1 other person
Another surgeon said they also felt the implants were too wide - jaw and neck ratio is very much out of harmony they said.
Isn't the problem only the right jaw?

Isn't the problem only the right jaw?
@Wallenberg No, the jaws much too wide in general and the Malar/zygos are much too big. I have been getting many negative comments from people I am meeting for first time and people who have seen me, etc. People I don't even know asking if I'm okay.

Everyone says same thing - why is your head so big? Why does your jaw look like that? What's wrong with your cheeks? There's something sticking out/protruding at the bottom of your face, what is that? There's a pointy thing at your jaw, are you okay? Soo many comments revolving around excessive size and Dr. Y's surgical /design error with the one side.

Curious how he's going to respond when I tell him.

• So Sad
Reactions: Silver and CristianT
@Wallenberg No, the jaws much too wide in general and the Malar/zygos are much too big. I have been getting many negative comments from people I am meeting for first time and people who have seen me, etc. People I don't even know asking if I'm okay.

Everyone says same thing - why is your head so big? Why does your jaw look like that? What's wrong with your cheeks? There's something sticking out/protruding at the bottom of your face, what is that? There's a pointy thing at your jaw, are you okay? Soo many comments revolving around excessive size and Dr. Y's surgical /design error with the one side.

When is your follow up?

Can you post more zygo pics?

Generally 12 weeks then safe to fully judge with swelling subsided.

One Dr Y patient on here got 3.5 and 5.5 and wanted 2mm more. Another said you need 7 if you want a big change and said Dr Y nailed it.

Perhaps you have too much or too much surface coverage on the lower part of your cheek but your actual augmentation is about medium as far as projections go.

When is your follow up?

Can you post more zygo pics?

Generally 12 weeks then safe to fully judge with swelling subsided.

One Dr Y patient on here got 3.5 and 5.5 and wanted 2mm more. Another said you need 7 if you want a big change and said Dr Y nailed it.

Perhaps you have too much or too much surface coverage on the lower part of your cheek but your actual augmentation is about medium as far as projections go.
@zeek The design is in the original post. In your opinion is there too much lower coverage?

Followup is on Friday

Maybe it's because my cheeks weren't as bad as a lot of people getting these surgeries. So that just pushes it too far then

Do you have the links to those posts?

Last edited:
Brutal, id be doing neck exercises 2 times everyday and megabulk. Fixing your neck takes away a little of the disproportion of the implants on your face

I mean its hard to carry a giga masculine face on a tiny body. It will probably look off as in your case seems like.

Brutal, id be doing neck exercises 2 times everyday and megabulk. Fixing your neck takes away a little of the disproportion of the implants on your face
@chemosh Totally agree on neck workouts. We'll see what Dr. Y says on Friday about reduction. Might try the shaving down implant route if it's significantly cheaper, can't hurt to try before removing & replacing.

If I bulk up a ton I'm still going to have additional mass on my face, so yea ugh

Look, to me it looks passable as in, close to natural looking

Attachments

• 9491D37E-EB9B-4569-B04D-D87462E2B085.jpeg
    9491D37E-EB9B-4569-B04D-D87462E2B085.jpeg
    356.3 KB · Views: 0
I cant see the hair part to see how it fits your forehead and hair. But does not look bad to me.

I think you should first get on the weight/ leaness of the guys you are after and then only after that chance your face to fit it

I think you should first get on the weight/ leaness of the guys you are after and then only after that chance your face to fit it
@chemosh @Wallenberg @zeek Heres a pic with upper third visible

Attachments

• Untitled7_20220726211018.jpg
    Untitled7_20220726211018.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1

I don't know about malars or zygos; I'm only interested in jaw angles. So do you think that the right jaw angle is a problem too?

I don't know about malars or zygos; I'm only interested in jaw angles. So do you think that the right jaw angle is a problem too?
Yea, most of the negative comments are regarding that right jaw angle.

Also, for reference Eppley ballparked a revision at $50k

Yea, most of the negative comments are regarding that right jaw angle.

Also, for reference Eppley ballparked a revision at $50k
Because they are medpor? Afaik, Eppley is about the same as Y for total cost of new malar + jaw implants, maybe slightly more.

Also, to me the cheekbones look decent already and there’s still probably a ton of swelling. To be honest, if you already had okay cheekbones then 5.5mm could definitely have put you overboard but it looks like it will be okay.