Thoughts on sydney sweeny

Bipolar Vamp6ix

Bipolar Vamp6ix

𓌜Dark Triad Coper
Tonight Show Hello GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Seen all the sub 5 currycell niggas who pay for feet pics worship her online, personally shes about as hollow on the inside as a straw, but ig shes got a nice pair of jugs so thats cool

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xantrooper, not__cel, Deleted member 44368 and 1 other person
Mediocre white girl with mediocre breasts who is a 6/10 facially and gets overrated by the mainstream media.

• +1
Reactions: Hetman Vilkas, Suns9999, Whatever and 6 others
I really don't see the hype about her

wouldnt look at her twice if i was in hs with her

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: xantrooper, not__cel and Elias de God
Her eye are is what’s holding her back
She needa fix that shit

• +1
Reactions: Bipolar Vamp6ix and Kanye West's Cousin
Her face only looks good with makeup, when she doesn't have makeup you see how bad her eyes are. Her tits carry her appeal

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and SubhumanForever
Of course I would fuck her but she’s really nothing special, she would’ve been like average at one of the high schools I went to and two of the girls I had a thing with in college fog her. The previous generation’s actresses were way hotter, had way better faces. With her, Chamalet, Michael B. Jordan sometimes I think there’s some plot to make recessed people into sex symbols.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hetman Vilkas, xantrooper, Deleted member 44368 and 1 other person
Of course I would fuck her but she’s really nothing special, she would’ve been like average at one of the high schools I went to and two of the girls I had a thing with in college fog her. The previous generation’s actresses were way hotter, had way better faces. With her, Chamalet, Michael B. Jordan sometimes I think there’s some plot to make recessed people into sex symbols.
Very legit, Gen Z has NO attractive female stars.

• +1
Reactions: xantrooper, Whatever and not__cel
Mediocre white girl with mediocre breasts who is a 6/10 facially and gets overrated by the mainstream media.
her tits arent mediocre imo they're hot as fuck but everything else is mid

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and Deleted member 44368
If you dont think she’s attractive get your t levels checked

• Hmm...
Reactions: not__cel
She looks like Ltb-mtb ascended by tits which are htb tier a foid at my school looks like her facially but without the tits id say she’s average

• JFL
Reactions: Hetman Vilkas, Sprinkles and TheLookInYourEyes
You're thinking with your dick. These tits aren't anything special (I would still fuck btw).

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, cromagnon and not__cel
If you dont think she’s attractive get your t levels checked
Sorry curry or nigger(username is watermelon lover) she’s mtb but still attractive to general public just still mtb

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 44368
Sorry curry or nigger(username is watermelon lover) she’s mtb but still attractive to general public just still mtb
I dont disagree that her face is mtb but her body is 99 percentile even in hollywood so she has stacy smv anywhere in the world just not on .org

• JFL
Reactions: not__cel