Tinder is proving the dick pill is real

N

Noodlewhore

Glutencel
I'm running an experiment to see if the dick pill is real. I'm getting tinder girls numbers and then start to talk with them on whatsapp, getting the convo kinky and then sending my (of course not mine) dick....their reaction is crazy, like they want to fuck immediately, or they send me the pic of their pussy back or they say things like "please fuck me now". Fucking crazy, the dick pill is hyper real and I'm a guy who possess a 5,5inches dick. Some girls even have on their profile "no fuck boys" or "if you just want to fuck, fuck off" but still wanna fuck when I send them the big dick

these are the dicks I'm using

Attachments

• big-dick-selfie-3_thumb.jpg
    big-dick-selfie-3_thumb.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 422
  • nwm454al1nm21.JPG
    nwm454al1nm21.JPG
    22.7 KB · Views: 432
  • D-aQYYoXkAERoUz.JPG
    D-aQYYoXkAERoUz.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 512
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Lorsss, Deleted member 1100 and 1 other person
fuck it then. time to extend to 8 x7
PE*

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 2227
this is the last pussy I got back when I sent that dick but I got a lot, and lots of dirty talk like "please smack it on my face" or "baby can I deepthroat"

tinder experiments are fucking blackpilling like nothing else

afnjasfujnw wtf

I am almost 8 inch
how much can I get from dickmaxxing and how do I do it?

Jfl at the dicklets in those pics

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RiceCel1234, GoMadAndSTFU, prgfromnl and 9 others
This could be life fuel for me, since i have a big D. But whenever i try to get a convo sexual, girls act serious, and telll my things like: „sorry but im not searching for fun“.
I heard so many times that dickpics are a huge turn off for. Dont know how you do that stuff. Show some conversations...

the funny thing is that I'm not even using fake pics for the experiments. They are my pics, just the dicks aren't mine.
Just that and the reaction is completely different
I could show them but in MP to avoid privacy problems

Opened thread on family computer while we were eating
It's far from over

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RiceCel1234, chadpreetcel123, jefferson and 12 others
Feels bad being 7 inches. It actually was a very decent size 15 years ago... I HATE how standards rise non stop for males

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: RiceCel1234, birchman, Deleted member 685 and 6 others
I would be surprised if those girls that messaged you can take more than half of that dick without going in pain.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nastynas, chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 1100 and 4 others
Feels bad being 9 inches. It actually was a very decent size 15 years ago... I HATE how standards rise non stop for males
I would be surprised if those girls that messaged you can take more than half of that dick without going in pain.

They can get 2 more of this dick

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
This one didn't even believe it was real :lul:
she asked to videocall and of course I could do it because the pics were mine, just the dick wasn't and then she wanted to meet the same night :lul:

Attachments

• IMG_1481.jpg
    IMG_1481.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 504
  • IMG_1482.jpg
    IMG_1482.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 441
  • IMG_1483.jpg
    IMG_1483.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 450
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt
D51DAC03 1AE7 43D4 AD51 338DD5613840
Im doing it

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 7 rings, maxmendietta, Deleted member 3990 and 9 others
What the FK .

Another one, wanted to tell that that it wasn't erect but made a typo :lul:

Attachments

• IMG_1486.jpg
    IMG_1486.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 434
  • IMG_1487.jpg
    IMG_1487.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 418
  • JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
start talking to women in real life as a 29 years old virgin instead of doing these autistic experiments online

order phenibut or go to a psychiatrist for SSRIs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: middayshowers, Deleted member 2527, PubertyMaxxer and 7 others
What does the face look like that got you the numbers in the first place

and another one

Attachments

• IMG_1488.jpg
    IMG_1488.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 400
  • IMG_1489.jpg
    IMG_1489.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 369
  • IMG_1490.jpg
    IMG_1490.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 367
  • IMG_1491.jpg
    IMG_1491.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 369
They are all circumcised except for the first one. I would rather have an average intact dick than a kiked 9 incher. Its over.

What does the face look like that got you the numbers in the first place
It's actually my face but I do look good after looksmaxing, my problem is that I'm a mentalcel

Are you messaging asian women?
No all kind of women by varying my location through the GPS thanks to tinder plus
start talking to women in real life as a 29 years old virgin instead of doing these autistic experiments online

order phenibut or go to a psychiatrist for SSRIs
I will! This is just an experiment to see if the dick pill was real :lul:

No all kind of women by varying my location through the GPS thanks to tinder plus

I will! This is just an experiment to see if the dick pill was real :lul:
This will not work in Germany or switzerland.

This will not work in Germany or switzerland.
Should I try? I can switch the location to whichever city with tinder plus
I already did half the globe

All you’re proving is tinder girls are whores, which we already knew. Next.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and I'mme
This guy literally just sits in his dark lair showing pictures of other mens penises to people

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 7 rings, birchman, Deleted member 656 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
jfllol at you
these are there to prove that it's over for mANY MEN MAN

I'm running an experiment to see if the dick pill is real. I'm getting tinder girls numbers and then start to talk with them on whatsapp, getting the convo kinky and then sending my (of course not mine) dick....their reaction is crazy, like they want to fuck immediately, or they send me the pic of their pussy back or they say things like "please fuck me now". Fucking crazy, the dick pill is hyper real and I'm a guy who possess a 5,5inches dick. Some girls even have on their profile "no fuck boys" or "if you just want to fuck, fuck off" but still wanna fuck when I send them the big dick

Those guys are short.

This guy literally just sits in his dark lair showing pictures of other mens penises to people
Jfl sounds pretty retarded when You say it like that I guess.But hes actually just doing research

7x6.5 is the MINIMUM to fuck girls in 2019

I already knew this.

I'm average 7 inch.

I need to use stuff while in puberty.

What's that guy size like 10 inch?

I already knew this.

I'm average 7 inch.

I need to use stuff while in puberty.

What's that guy size like 10 inch?
He is 6 inches but short.

A normal world with normal people in it.

so... is dick pick allowed here ?
girls say my dick is gL and very thick. yeah its real

interesting

OP, what is your face like? And is that your real body minus the penis? If your face is at least a 5 or 6 out of 10 then this experiment doesn't mean much. Also that body is like way above average in terms of looks.

OP, what is your face like? And is that your real body minus the penis? If your face is at least a 5 or 6 out of 10 then this experiment doesn't mean much. Also that body is like way above average in terms of looks.
Read the post. It’s not OP’s cawk

so... is dick pick allowed here ?
girls say my dick is gL and very thick. yeah its real

Completely destroys my dick tbh. Fuck my sub-human genetics srs. I have literally no masculine physical traits whatsoever other than height. Like literally zero. Only person I know who is an even bigger incel than me is my younger brother who is basically an even shittier (if that's even possible) version of me plus this one other uber-incel I knew at school once.