tinder isnt for me

D

Deleted member 21735

Kraken
literally every girl i matched with, whetehr they were complete subhumans or stacies, they always just saw me as a "friend". there was some fat 32 yo chick and when i brought sex up she was like "how dare you think of that?". she wanted me to wait for a week just for a fucking coffee date lol.

lowering your standards is pointless when no girl likes you. they probably match with me cuz they need an emotional tampon after getting pumped and dumped by chad. its completel hopeless but it shouldnt be a surprise since girls dont approach me irl either.

literally every girl i matched with, whetehr they were complete subhumans or stacies, they always just saw me as a "friend". there was some fat 32 yo chick and when i brought sex up she was like "how dare you think of that?". she wanted me to wait for a week just for a fucking coffee date lol.

lowering your standards is pointless when no girl likes you. they probably match with me cuz they need an emotional tampon after getting pumped and dumped by chad. its completel hopeless but it shouldnt be a surprise since girls dont approach me irl either.
You're 27. The ship has sailed a long time ago, bozo.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23391, latincell95 and Deleted member 21735
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23391 and Deleted member 21735
tinder is for giga chads only unironically

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 22918 and Deleted member 21735
you should only higher your standards

stacy is more likely to date you than ltb mtb imo

girls on tinder arent insecure, they are cocky af
get off tinder. in mediterranean counttries you social circle max or you do nothing at all. you should know better.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21735