Tipps for lowknowledgeaboutdietcels?

HowAmIAlive123

HowAmIAlive123

Kraken
The past month my diet has been shit for my facial aesthetics (in terms of bloat) and shit for my health aswell.
My plans now are taking @Native's thread for bloating serious, but on the broader picture, i need to aquire knowledge about dietry, for optimal health and SMV-increase.
What are good books I can read, that explain nutrition to someone that has no idea about it? When i took my health serious I just made smoothies with stuff that I think is healthy, such as chia-seeds, avocados, carrots, blueberries, etc and lots of rice and meat

Any recommendations to gain information about dietry, in terms of websides, books, etc?
Those that are high iq about nutrition, how did you got to learn that stuff? Any advice for those that are ignorant at the time being, and would love to learn things about how you are supposed to eat?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and HowAmIAlive123
Eat high potassium low salt diet it’s pretty easy when you find out what foods have potassium and salt just look at labels you can eat relatively normal.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, FatBunnyBaby, Deleted member 7076 and 1 other person
Eat high potassium low salt diet it’s pretty easy when you find out what foods have potassium and salt just look at labels you can eat relatively normal.
^ ye if u eat low sodium potassium will automatically be high so dont worry about potassium for now just keep sodium lower

as for your diet, make sure ur getting every single micronutrient. if u need a list of foods for each micronutrient i ccan happily help u

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
^ ye if u eat low sodium potassium will automatically be high so dont worry about potassium for now just keep sodium lower

as for your diet, make sure ur getting every single micronutrient. if u need a list of foods for each micronutrient i ccan happily help u
Could you do that? I fucking am afraid I’m losing hair due to accutane so I been trying to live healthier to hopefully let my body recover. I’m scared.

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123

sure i would appreciate the list with the micronutritions

Could you do that? I fucking am afraid I’m losing hair due to accutane so I been trying to live healthier to hopefully let my body recover. I’m scared.
sure i would appreciate the list with the micronutritions
WATER SOLUBLE B-VITAMINS
- nutritional yeast, 1 tablespoon
Screen Shot 2021 03 10 at 73353 am

VITAMIN C
- yellow capsicum, 1 whole
Screen Shot 2021 03 10 at 73509 am

- some fruit juices also have upwards of 80mg of vitamin C per glass, but watch the sugar intake

VITAMIN E
- almonds, 1 oz
Screen Shot 2021 03 10 at 73744 am

BETA-CAROTENE AND LYCOPENE
- sweet potato, 1 boiled
Screen Shot 2021 03 10 at 73905 am

- tomato, 1
Screen Shot 2021 03 10 at 73940 am

- try each a wide array of colours of fruit. orange, red, blue, green, ect. it shows in your skin colouring if you eat high enough doses.

VITAMIN K
- Chia seeds, 1 oz
Screen Shot 2021 03 10 at 74142 am

ZINC and COPPER
- oysters, 3 medium sized
Screen Shot 2021 03 10 at 74355 am

MAGNESIUM and MANGANESE
- bulgur, 1 cup cooked

Screen Shot 2021 03 10 at 74709 am

SELENIUM
- brazil nuts, 1 nut
Screen Shot 2021 03 10 at 74821 am

SODIUM, POTASSIUM, PHOSPHORUS, IRON and CALCIUM
- not mentioning these because all you have to do is keep sodium low. the foods i listed already are pretty high in potassium anyway
- phosphorus should be in ratio with calcium, research this yourself. high calcium isn't a good thing though
- you should be able to get iron from red meat, beans, stuff like that

OMEGA-3 FAT
- chia seeds, 1 oz
Screen Shot 2021 03 10 at 74142 am

if you ate all of those in one day, that would only be 1100 calories. so if you add in all the other foods you usually eat, im sure you will reach your micronutrient requirements. the reason why some foods didn't make the meter go all the way past 100% for certain micronutrients such as magnesium, is because i set the goal for that micronutrient myself, to be very high (because magnesium is important if you go to the gym). hope this helps

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, AsGoodAsItGets and FatBunnyBaby
WATER SOLUBLE B-VITAMINS
- nutritional yeast, 1 tablespoon
View attachment 1032722

VITAMIN C
- yellow capsicum, 1 whole
View attachment 1032726
- some fruit juices also have upwards of 80mg of vitamin C per glass, but watch the sugar intake

VITAMIN E
- almonds, 1 oz
View attachment 1032733

BETA-CAROTENE AND LYCOPENE
- sweet potato, 1 boiled
View attachment 1032736

- tomato, 1
View attachment 1032737

- try each a wide array of colours of fruit. orange, red, blue, green, ect. it shows in your skin colouring if you eat high enough doses.

VITAMIN K
- Chia seeds, 1 oz
View attachment 1032740

ZINC and COPPER
- oysters, 3 medium sized
View attachment 1032745

MAGNESIUM and MANGANESE
- bulgur, 1 cup cooked

View attachment 1032747

SELENIUM
- brazil nuts, 1 nut
View attachment 1032750

SODIUM, POTASSIUM, PHOSPHORUS, IRON and CALCIUM
- not mentioning these because all you have to do is keep sodium low. the foods i listed already are pretty high in potassium anyway
- phosphorus should be in ratio with calcium, research this yourself. high calcium isn't a good thing though
- you should be able to get iron from red meat, beans, stuff like that

OMEGA-3 FAT
- chia seeds, 1 oz
View attachment 1032756

if you ate all of those in one day, that would only be 1100 calories. so if you add in all the other foods you usually eat, im sure you will reach your micronutrient requirements. the reason why some foods didn't make the meter go all the way past 100% for certain micronutrients such as magnesium, is because i set the goal for that micronutrient myself, to be very high (because magnesium is important if you go to the gym). hope this helps
bro thanks, this one should be a thread itself