Today I swallowed the blackpill

M

maxxingrelaxing

Iron
Today I overdosed on the blackpill and accepted it. Let me explain, I started mewing about a week ago and my jaw has improved quite a lot much more symmetrical, looks less fat. And I today I visited a girl(friend) from my school went to the place she works in a Burger KIng and I was sorta awkward as usual but she was weirdly nice to me, when I got back home she texted me and was very eager to ''go out sometime'' coincidence?

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos and Pietrosiek
Very beautiful thread

You should meet up and make love to her

:love::love::love:

• Ugh..
Reactions: Blitz
tenor.gif

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormie, Blitz and Deleted member 245
Today I overdosed on the blackpill and accepted it. Let me explain, I started mewing about a week ago and my jaw has improved quite a lot much more symmetrical, looks less fat. And I today I visited a girl(friend) from my school went to the place she works in a Burger KIng and I was sorta awkward as usual but she was weirdly nice to me, when I got back home she texted me and was very eager to ''go out sometime'' coincidence?
Bring her to Burger King on your first date.

your jaw did not become more symmetrical in a week. if you lost fat on your jaw then you lot fat on your body in general, there is no spot weight loss

Proof :
your jaw did not become more symmetrical in a week. if you lost fat on your jaw then you lot fat on your body in general, there is no spot weight loss
I didn't mean I actually lost weight it just appears that way because of the bone placement
Very beautiful thread

You should meet up and make love to her

:love::love::love:
She told me to text her on Monday

Users who are viewing this thread

Back