Today i walked 5 hours and realized something

D

Deleted member 28039

Gold
while the blackpill is obviosly legit and looksmaxxing is legit as well. i dont get what blackpillers like faceandlms and wheatwaffles want to say. yes you can be sub 5. but i think that even if you are sub 5 after looksmaxxing. gymaxxing etc you still wont achieve nothing if you wont approach woman. and this is why i think that if you say personality and social skills do not matter your coping hard.

if a sub 5 guy already looksmaxxed and he does not know how to talk then looksmaxxing does not help him anyway

my point is. you know you are ugly but you should still try. getting laid occasionally is better then staying a virgin and playing video games all day

so you wont attract stacies. who cares? i rather fuck milfs then staying a virgin.

this is why you should still go to bars and clubs and mass aproach

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859 and 5.5psl
I remember back when i went clubbing circa 2010~ you were still able to find quality girls, now it's all roasties.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Kebab Master
now walk 10 hours see what u realize then

• JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Member since 2022, Bushman and 3 others
I remember back when i went clubbing circa 2010~ you were still able to find quality girls, now it's all roasties.
if you dont want clubbing then mass aproach online.

if you dont want clubbing then mass aproach online.
OLD also only has low quality women, all the quality girls I've met in recent years were through social circle.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and infini