Horse Kiss GIF by ViralHog
pov this nigga in the club chatting up females
JFL at least this horse slays he will never slay

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Iteration, Jigen, rooman and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Jigen, St.TikTokcel, IMOGYOU and 1 other person
5’11 but I wear slightly higher shoes and have good posture so usually look as tall as my 6’0 friends
ok it’s over there. Maybe in northen europe you could apply to be some sort of court clown

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Jigen, lightskinbengali and 2 others
Semi failo nose/nostrils, failo lips, very very low mtn or high LTN

How is that a self-improvement forum when 9/10 dudes here only want to bring u down ?
They’re bringing you down cause you’re bragging lol. We are suggesting surgeries and you KEEP bragging that you are altrady good and don’t need them. go fuck urself at that point and keep coping lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Jigen, Kerbouchard and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Jigen, rooman and 1 other person
Semi failo nose/nostrils, failo lips, very very low mtn or high LTN
Nah i do think theyre that bad so u r def mtn i think but maybe if we say u r a niche in a way, like they gotta overlook ur failos, so yeah mtn at most, cuz u got nice bones and halo eye color

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
They’re bringing you down cause you’re bragging lol. We are suggesting surgeries and you KEEP bragging that you are altrady good and don’t need them. go fuck urself at that point and keep coping lmao
Bragging about what? My only point is worse then average looking guys in the real world don’t look like that, so this whole forum’s rating system is extremely flawed.

How is that a self-improvement forum when 9/10 dudes here only want to bring u down ?
They gave you advice you got mad and started to cope, Not their fault ur an abused dog!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Jigen, Kerbouchard and 1 other person
Nah i do think theyre that bad so u r def mtn i think but maybe if we say u r a niche in a way, like they gotta overlook ur failos, so yeah mtn at most, cuz u got nice bones and halo eye color
Michael Jordan Lol GIF

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Jigen, ItsOver999, rooman and 1 other person
I will never have a surgery to look 5% better (if successful), not as insecure as 95% of guys here

You came in here roasting the curries and thinking you are above them, but now are getting obliterated by whites and Asians JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jigen, Kerbouchard, rooman and 4 others
Bragging about what? My only point is worse then average looking guys in the real world don’t look like that, so this whole forum’s rating system is extremely flawed.
A normie is someone that doesn’t have failos and isn’t striking either, avg height etc. You have at least 4 failos on you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Jigen, rooman and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, rooman and MakinMogReturns
A normie is someone that doesn’t have failos and isn’t striking either, avg height etc. You have at least 4 failos on you
90% of people have some type of falio lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 29167, Jigen and 3 others
90% of people have some type of falio lol
They may deviate a little bit than the avg but I have seen maybe one or two guys in all my life with a mouth that small, a nose that big and a huge philtrum. You can fix these things, it’s up to you if you still want to consider yourself gl or to change

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Jigen and MakinMogReturns
You came in here roasting the curries and thinking you are above them, but now are getting obliterated by whites and Asians JFL
Bruv the post title was to bring attention, it obviously worked, I have nothing against Indians

• JFL
Reactions: Jigen and MakinMogReturns
How are people saying LTN ?

ltn is 10-30th percentile

every tenth guy doesn’t have a philtrum longer than his mouth width

sorry but ur like bottom 0.05%

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, BongMog, hoppehoppehopeless and 5 others
How are people saying LTN ?

ltn is 10-30th percentile

every tenth guy doesn’t have a philtrum longer than his mouth width

sorry but ur like bottom 0.05%
He’s pulled up by his pheno and colouring

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Jigen, St.TikTokcel and 2 others
They may deviate a little bit than the avg but I have seen maybe one or two guys in all my life with a mouth that small, a nose that big and a huge philtrum. You can fix these things, it’s up to you if you still want to consider yourself gl or to change
You have seen 2 guys in your life with a nose bigger than mine?

• +1
You have seen 2 guys in your life with a nose bigger than mine?
Exactly, I don’t know what kind of chernobyl monatruosity factory is Bulgaria if you consider yourself the best looking guy in your group

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, hoppehoppehopeless, Iteration and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, BongMog, Jigen and 3 others
  • Woah
5’11 but I wear slightly higher shoes and have good posture so usually look as tall as my 6’0 friends
Definitely stay in Bulgaria if that’s being tall over there. I’m the same height as you and I’m like a manlet where I live. Bulgaria must be easy mode if you’re above average there lol

• +1
So many asians in this forum, and they are all filled with hate, guess they somehow need to compensate for their micro peens

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 29167 and rooman
Definitely stay in Bulgaria if that’s being tall over there. I’m the same height as you and I’m like a manlet where I live. Bulgaria must be easy mode if you’re above average there lol
It’s not being tall, about average as I already said

He is larping he just said he is above average, then exposes he is a virgin. don't believe anything he says

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jigen, jflsnowdzz, Redblue0 and 2 others
He is larping he just said he is above average, then exposes he is a virgin. don't believe anything he says
bro what? Out of all the slumdogs in the replies you might make the least sense

• Hmm...
MTN in the UK.

Looksmax LTN.

was wondering what you slumdogs would rate me (gayest activity of the day)
As @normie_joe said, due to the way you titled and wrote the post you're already going to piss people off.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
brutal

only the subhuman race can unite the other ones!

• +1
Reactions: rooman
MTN in the UK.

Looksmax LTN.

As @normie_joe said, due to the way you titled and wrote the post you're already going to piss people off.
I thought it would be a good way to bring attention to the post, only reason I did it

I thought it would be a good way to bring attention to the post, only reason I did it

And it worked! You def got yourself attention didn't ya?

Lots of heartfelt, lovely comments your way 🥰

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover
Don't listen to retarded autistis above. You are easily chadlite. You have the same smv as Francisco lachowski

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, It'snotover, Deleted member 29167 and 5 others
LTN

• +1
Reactions: rooman
Don't listen to retarded autistis above. You are easily chadlite. You have the same smv as Francisco lachowski
Thank you brother, needed that ☺️

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 29167, Jigen and 2 others
Some shithead went ahead and puke-reacted most of my replies, effectively giving me 20 forum rating, thank you for your service u midwit

You need a lip lift man you need to fix them lips and you will ascend hard right now you are like a trucel territory but with better lips you would be a PSL god for sure, probably mogging David Gandy himself

• JFL
Nibber i know hes somewhat recessed/ downward but his jaw width and maxilla forwardness+ cheekbones was enough to give him hollow cheeks which i know those can look bad but maybe its a halo too...

CD7A87DD BDF5 40BA 98A3 263CDD9B62CD 6ACE456E 714A 442B B1A6 1EA3CEA0078D

Look see his eyes def help cuz the brown eyes well.. it makes his FAILO hollow cheeks stand out... (yeah im realizing theyre kinda trash now) but they almost work with his real color eyes cuz its almost like exotic maxxing?? But nah not really yeah his hollow cheeks r failo, looks like hes sucking cock, this guy like extremely high mtn due to so many failos

Nibber i know hes somewhat recessed/ downward but his jaw width and maxilla forwardness+ cheekbones was enough to give him hollow cheeks which i know those can look bad but maybe its a halo too...

View attachment 2223021View attachment 2223022

Look see his eyes def help cuz the brown eyes well.. it makes his FAILO hollow cheeks stand out... (yeah im realizing theyre kinda trash now) but they almost work with his real color eyes cuz its almost like exotic maxxing?? But nah not really yeah his hollow cheeks r failo, looks like hes sucking cock, this guy like extremely high mtn due to so many failos
EXTREMELY HIGH LTN****

• Woah
MTN, how old are you btw?

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back