Top 3 reasons why looksmax users should become copywriters

I

Ice

Bronze
  1. Abused dogs (Being abused makes you mentally retarded and creative since this is how your brain adapts to the situation, perfect for copywriting)
  2. Already writing massive essays for free (Ready portfolio)
  3. Blackpilled, already have the ability to know what normies and boomers want and desire

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wholesome, lonelycurry, Deleted member 13291 and 8 others
kill your self please greycel dog

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, Anchor_Ship and Ice
  1. Abused dogs (Being abused makes you mentally retarded and creative since this is how your brain adapts to the situation, perfect for copywriting)
  2. Already writing massive essays for free (Ready portfolio)
  3. Blackpilled, already have the ability to know what normies and boomers want and desire
Great Gatsby Movie GIF by Sony

• Love it
Reactions: Ice
so true

• +1
isnt copywriting gigasaturated these days cos literally everyone is trying it cos its a good job

• +1
isnt copywriting gigasaturated these days cos literally everyone is trying it cos its a good job
Its not as saturated as programming that for sure, the incentive to outsource to other countries is non-existent because you will want someone who's a native speaker and lives in the target country which you want the copy for since they know the culture and language first hand, which means there is practically not competition with people overseas or 3rd world countries who take lower wages, something which cannot be said about something like programming.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Good thread

how can i become a copywriter i check all the boxes

essaymaxxing

agreed