Topical dutasteride? We NEED more attention on this, too close to slow down

kej3094

kej3094

Platinum
We need constant moderation of the developments regarding topical dutasteride, there are different carrying agents that impact area of absorption. We need as many eyes on 1. the developments of liposomal topical dut products (very important to have liposomal carrying agents as this is the only one with a study available for dut not going systemic)
2. Any other carrying agent that has worked via spurts of anecdotal evidence from the hair loss community.

We are too close to a solution to be still talking about finasteride, fin shouldn’t even be discussed right now because everything is pretty well explained for us, I am not against finasteride but the idea of a no side effect solution is too good to pass up. I will be reopening my investigation to this, and I urge all of you to do so as well.

• +1
Reactions: MSEinvestigator, Elvisandreaa, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 4 others
I hate putting shit on my head, it messes up the look of your hair and it's hard to make sure it stays on top of your head an doesn't run in your eyes

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Mongrelcel and ifyouwannabemylover
There are 0 ”no side effects” solutions buddy

There are 0 ”no side effects” solutions buddy
Absolutely wrong. There is a 100% no side effect solution it’s just a bitch to acquire last time I checked. It is very very simple. Reduce the dht in the scalp and nowhere else, this has already been proven through study’s and somewhat anecdotally with various topical dut products

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
i actually need serum dht reduction because im getting fucked by dht induced acne :hnghn:

Absolutely wrong. There is a 100% no side effect solution it’s just a bitch to acquire last time I checked. It is very very simple. Reduce the dht in the scalp and nowhere else, this has already been proven through study’s and somewhat anecdotally with various topical dut products
dht only affects select tissues anyway. it seems like a lot of people don't know this.

• +1
Reactions: MSEinvestigator
There is no dht blocker without side effect.

Topical still goes systematic but the it only lowers your serum DHT by about 20-40% which is a lot better then oral fin or dut completely nuking your serum DHT

• +1
Reactions: MSEinvestigator, Mr.Proper, TrestIsBest and 2 others
Topical Ru58841 or CB 03 01

what advantages would this have over RU?