Trans-women are better than real women?

IntelligentCel

IntelligentCel

Gold
Even trans-women are better than real women, because trans-women are literally men, biologically and psychologically speaking, meaning they are supposed to better understand men.

And so, apparently, trans-women are basically the only option I'm left with as an incel. Brutal.

Screenshot 2024 02 28 19 08 23 125 comandroidchrome edit

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: wastedspermcel, Deleted member 51781, try2beme and 4 others

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: bronzeagepervert, Deleted member 51781 and GabachoCopium
Header%202.jpg

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 51781, ConfusedBolivian and roman7
if they haven't had bottom surgery i wouldn't mind

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 51781, Deleted member 63662, Petsmart and 2 others
That’s why you need to finger a trans shithole and bust a nut in it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781, Deleted member 63662 and JuicyCircleSack
"intelligent cel"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
what the fuck is going on in this thread

Then how you wouldn't mind, it would mean you're having sex with a man...
have you seen tranny pussy? id rather fuck a man than a tgirl with that monstrosity

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
Even trans-women are better than real women, because trans-women are literally men, biologically and psychologically speaking, meaning they are supposed to better understand men.

And so, apparently, trans-women are basically the only option I'm left with as an incel. Brutal.

View attachment 2773725
Yes this is water

View attachment 2773725

Man I am straight. If im dating a trans woman than im not 100% gay nor 100% straight. Even though I would never date a former men. Because I want a wif, children and a dog and a nice mansion.

That’s why you need to finger a trans shithole and bust a nut in it
Yeah, it seems trans-women are the better option, because they have lower standards, are less entitled and demanding, and just want sex.

Basically, if I don't have sex with a woman in the next 3 years, I will consider the possibility of having sex with a transwoman.

It's brutal and pathetic, but it may be the only option I have. So sad...

coping begins

no, if ur at least a ltn you'll get decent quality trans women, kinda brutal most of my likes on tinder/bumble are trans women/ single mothers and I dont get much lol. chad in another tier

Last edited:

View attachment 2773725
if they look like a woman perferct
the problem is 99,99% of them look like retarded men

Users who are viewing this thread

Back