Transformed. Need your rating.

MaartenVaanThomm

MaartenVaanThomm

Iron
As the title says.
I've done some looksmaxxing and need to know where am. I know and my rating could be unrealistic obviously, but here's my shot.

Height: 6'2/187
Money status: 95th percentile in my country in terms of the salary

Give me your rating as follows, please:

Before:
After:
Potential:

My opinion on myself:

Before: Truecel
After: Somewhere between HTN and Chadlite
Potential: Chadlite

eV2pgiF.jpeg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 21532, Deleted member 25938 and 9 others
is ur skin really that smooth or is it faceapp? Hard to believe u went from 1 to 2 skinwise but if yes HTN

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort, Deleted member 25937, poopoohead and 2 others
is ur skin really that smooth or is it faceapp? Hard to believe u went from 1 to 2 skinwise but if yes HTN

Isotretinoin + light makeup. I have different thread bout my ascension, here I wanted just to get the ratings
Thanks for the rating bro

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
yeah like I said from literal creature to maybe mid tier normie. I say maybe cause you

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort, poopoohead and MaartenVaanThomm
try hardmaxxing for your lips and that will get you in htn territory but besides that not much

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort, poopoohead and MaartenVaanThomm
You are definitely nowhere near HTN or Chadlite after your ascension JFL. I would say LTN-MTN now after ascension, but still good for you on ascending!

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, AscendingHero, jojoyou and 12 others
Isotretinoin + light makeup. I have different thread bout my ascension, here I wanted just to get the ratings
Thanks for the rating bro
sick ascension bro but whats the point of wearing makeup for a pic u want to get rated on?

sick ascension bro but whats the point of wearing makeup for a pic u want to get rated on?

I will be in makeup in public either way, so why not, we are rating females in makeup too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21532, Roquefort, Deleted member 21700 and 1 other person
Far from chadlight. HTN potential.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22886, Allandro and MaartenVaanThomm
I will be in makeup in public either way, so why not, we are rating females in makeup too
ok bro try better makeup then u look kinda asian in this picture

• JFL
Reactions: Vain786
you look gay which might be a problem, try fixing that

As the title says.
I've done some looksmaxxing and need to know where am. I know and my rating could be unrealistic obviously, but here's my shot.

Before:
After:
Potential:

My opinion on myself:

eV2pgiF.jpeg
wow you look great,i admire your effort. Good Stuff.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25937 and Allandro
Users here can talk shit all they want but this is one of the biggest ascensions ive seen posted on here

• +1
Reactions: OutTheAbyss, Deleted member 21532, Deleted member 25937 and 4 others
Users here can talk shit all they want but this is one of the biggest ascensions ive seen posted on here

Many thanks, I guess the real rating will be given by the market itself, but I am open for any view on my appearance

As the title says.

Before:
After:
Potential:

My opinion on myself:

eV2pgiF.jpeg
Angle is not the same so we can't judge properly, I think that you are 5.5/10 which is a good HMTN

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
How did you de-aged yourself?

As for your rating, same as @Allandro

• +1
Reactions: Allandro
deformed mouth

before truecel
now HTN

Slay count?

Brutal midface mouthbreather. Chadlite is downtown bangladesh.

• +1
Reactions: Zylk
Nowhere near chadlite.

Narrow mouth, mouth asymmetries, bad alar width - mouth width ratio, short chin, 1:1 chin - philtrum ratio, long midface, lowset radix lacking projection, inward gonions, jaw is round and lacks angularity and bulbous nose tip.

More like mid tier normie.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22623, VladimirtheGreat and forevermirin
Great ascension but you're more like high tier MTN. Considering you're tall then maybe you could be HTN but more pics would be nice

Watch out with wearing makeup because both males and females might call you out on it. It's a feminine/gay thing unless you're in some LGBT community or some other shit which accepts it

• +1
True but at the same time the only big flaw was his skin. It's not as easy for most users

Low end htn, incredibly aspie looking though

How did you de-aged yourself?

As for your rating, same as @Allandro
Here's my full path: https://looksmax.org/threads/my-8-months-ascension-before-after-pic.672837/#post-10673170
but in big short - weight loss, skin treatment and hairstyle

Great ascension but you're more like high tier MTN. Considering you're tall then maybe you could be HTN but more pics would be nice

Watch out with wearing makeup because both males and females might call you out on it. It's a feminine/gay thing unless you're in some LGBT community or some other shit which accepts it
Thanks.
That's why I am mastering invisible makeup techniques. However, I think you overestimate looking feminine. Nowadays you need to look aesthetic in the first place.

incredibly aspie looking though
Why and on which pic?
Nowhere near chadlite.

View attachment 2095419

Narrow mouth, mouth asymmetries, bad alar width - mouth width ratio, short chin, 1:1 chin - philtrum ratio, long midface, lowset radix lacking projection, inward gonions, jaw is round and lacks angularity and bulbous nose tip.

More like mid tier normie.
A bit autistic rating, but yeah, 6/10 is my limit I guess

• +1
Both ur before and after, u just hve an aspie stare
That's beacuse I dont have the light reflection on the eye in this pic and they seem dead inside xD

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
  • +1
Reactions: MaartenVaanThomm
0 smv to 0.1 smv

• +1
Reactions: Repentsinner
You‘re low normie/autistic tier. How the fuck do you make that much money? Surely you must be better looking irl than in these pics.

You‘re low normie/autistic tier. How the fuck do you make that much money? Surely you must be better looking irl than in these pics.
In my country getting higher education (uni) is free. The only thing that limits you is basically how intelligent/smart/hard working you are to get a good grades/pass the entry exams for the best uni.

I've always been in the top percentile speaking of the GPA, grades etc. so it was quite easy to get on this best uni. I would be able to study even elsewhere in Europe, but my parents are pretty much low material status, so I've stayed in my homeland.

During the uni I have already interned in some fancy corpos like PwC, EY (Ernst & Young), JP Morgan, HSBC Bank. After the uni I just worked my ass off in corpo world in my early 20s. Now I am just one level below the management in finance area.

If my parents were rich, I will be in the top tier finance job in Europe, not just top percentile in my country. I am grateful for what have achieved, but I am still below my moneymaxx potential just beacuse I haven't born in the right place (but I love my parents :heart:).

Proportions wise maybe I am looking better irl (lens disortion etc.), but trust me, I am really surprised that people haven't vomit on my look when I still had acne. I have no idea how I've convinced all the people on recruitment processes in those places to hire me :lul: :lul: :lul:
(all the directors were male, maybe that's why :feelswhy:)

In my country getting higher education (uni) is free. The only thing that limits you is basically how intelligent/smart/hard working you are to get a good grades/pass the entry exams for the best uni.

I've always been in the top percentile speaking of the GPA, grades etc. so it was quite easy to get on this best uni. I would be able to study even elsewhere in Europe, but my parents are pretty much low material status, so I've stayed in my homeland.

During the uni I have already interned in some fancy corpos like PwC, EY (Ernst & Young), JP Morgan, HSBC Bank. After the uni I just worked my ass off in corpo world in my early 20s. Now I am just one level below the management in finance area.

If my parents were rich, I will be in the top tier finance job in Europe, not just top percentile in my country. I am grateful for what have achieved, but I am still below my moneymaxx potential just beacuse I haven't born in the right place (but I love my parents :heart:).

Proportions wise maybe I am looking better irl (lens disortion etc.), but trust me, I am really surprised that people haven't vomit on my look when I still had acne. I have no idea how I've convinced all the people on recruitment processes in those places to hire me :lul: :lul: :lul:
(all the directors were male, maybe that's why :feelswhy:)
Motivates me seeing people like you making big bucks because honestly that would fix most of my problems already.
I also had severe acne when I got hired and wondered the same. I guess they‘re just happy if a white and educated guy wants to work for them.
How much is your net salary per month in Euros?
What did you study?
I just enrolled into a business engineering program

Motivates me seeing people like you making big bucks because honestly that would fix most of my problems already.
I also had severe acne when I got hired and wondered the same. I guess they‘re just happy if a white and educated guy wants to work for them.
What did you study?
Well just saw you‘re 6‘2. That explains a lot

Great ascension

Weak chin and boneless failio

Bcoz of that if I be very brutal, you will be incel bordering ltn Or ltn bordering incel at maxx in west
But normal rattings
Ltn bordering mtn at max

4.5/10 in west

Gigachad in sea

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
MTN face only, HTN considering height

Greycels calling skin care and makeup "the greatest ascencion they have ever seen"

• +1
Reactions: blackpillerguy
What did you study?
It would not be a great and accurate comparison to just convert my pay to euro, beacuse of FX rates, GDP, purchasing power of money, inflation, difference in taxing, cost of living etc. However I checked the salaries and in the richer countries I will have around 5k euro net monthly for the same job. The cost of living obviously would be also higher. 6k net is the max I could get right now, but realistically 5k + bonuses will be quite easy to get for me.

Great ascension

Weak chin and boneless failio

Bcoz of that if I be very brutal, you will be incel bordering ltn Or ltn bordering incel at maxx in west
But normal rattings
Ltn bordering mtn at max

4.5/10 in west

Gigachad in sea
Thanks, but not boneless. I still have 20% bf on the right pic and despite that my face is pretty angular, with hollow cheeks in the right lightning. We will see what is under the fat when I will be 12% bf :feelswhy:

Greycels calling skin care and makeup "the greatest ascencion they have ever seen"
Have done a lot more than just makeup and skincare

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
good improvement. from 3 to 4.75 PSL

You are definitely nowhere near HTN or Chadlite after your ascension JFL. I would say LTN-MTN now after ascension, but still good for you on ascending!

It's like light years away
Screenshot 20230305 142701

That mother fucker is a Chad op is very far from. Being ugly but light years away from this dude

It's like light years awayView attachment 2099858

That mother fucker is a Chad op is very far from. Being ugly but light years away from this dude
Nah, never claimed I am or have the potential to be a chad.

I think, realistically, after losing more fat (to 12% bf level), skin resurfacing, doing airtouch reflex on my hair, better makeup, brow & lash enhancements, rebooting my piercing and stylemaxxing with jewelery/necklace I can be a HTN.

After adding some hardmaxxing to this base like lip lift/filler and bimax I COULD be somewhere between HTN and chadlite, but probably I will never reach full chadlite level. And I am ok with that.