[Truthpill] Normies are Hijacking Incel Culture | FIGHT BACK

Bliisk

Bliisk

Evil ass nigga
4024128 1711014451325

Hello, I am SyrianPsycho. I became popular because of a Tails video getting like 30 million+ views.
I capitalized on the new found fame and built a website named "mogwarts" that charge normies $15 shekels a month to get advice like: How do i fix my underbite? use volufine.

Am I an incel? nope. Was I ever a member of this community before deciding to use its culture and advice to make TikToks and a website? nope.

This issue is only going to get worse. It started with Dillan Latham and now we are at the point where normies are using the word "mog" and "chadlite".

years ago they laughed and outcast us for even mentioning what looksmaxxing was. now your local chad is on snapchat joking about "haha mewing rn".

It actually might be over in terms of us ever getting our culture back from these zoomer tikok tourists, but its worth trying.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262, cromagnon, Alt Number 3 and 9 others
Hi its dillon did you like the backshots i gave you

• JFL
Reactions: onskibidi, hypernormie, Tabula Rasa and 1 other person
It comes and goes... Like every trend

Most looksmaxxing methods are painful and hard to get, so average normie wouldn't bother

And most normies do not even need surgeries and already going to gym...

It comes and goes... Like every trend

Most looksmaxxing methods are painful and hard to get, so average normie wouldn't bother

And most normies do not even need surgeries and already going to gym...
Its been popular on tiktok since 2023 august.

its not stopping and its only getting more popular.

Yes, but eventually it flattens like every trend

Fidget spinner, pokemon, both of them were boom in the prime and now it's forgotten

It just takes something new to replace it...

it will go off trend soon

Yes, but eventually it flattens like every trend

Fidget spinner, pokemon, both of them were boom in the prime and now it's forgotten

It just takes something new to replace it...
it will go off trend soon
Im very concerned with it lasting this long. its been past a year and its still GROWING.

Im very concerned with it lasting this long. its been past a year and its still GROWING.
Yeah, but how many people truly looksmaxx out of those that found it?

I have a family, 8 yo kid that talks even about looksmaxxing, but as i know right now it is in the "brain rot" section in people's minds

Like gooning, skibidi toilet and the shit, you get that

I am physically tired if i listen to that bullshit, so if someone told me about looksmaxxing now and i didn't know anything about it, i'd think it is some sleng from brain rot language...

Brain rot is something like this ☝️

How do you know it’s still growing? For me it seems like it’s on the decline

Start posting far right wing shit and dogwhistles with looksmaxxing shit sprinkled in, normies will revolt and steer clear of it

nah been popping off way before that :(