Turanid s vs chechen fags

Who mogs

• Total voters
Chico is turanid o pry is turanid+north atlantid volkan is turanid whit a little bit more mongoloid effect
Y’all have the SAME nostral shape

Just dont tell my mom im in checenya(Russia) because she would think I am fucking some checen milfs like @BearBoys mom
why you hate chechens bro theyre good people

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Haven
The chechen made it but alik died in the war

the chechen died some years later
very brutal war tbh
grozny looked like aleppo

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and BearBoy
why you hate chechens bro theyre good people
They are typical slaves for turanids and they got raped hard by us but this subhuman checen dog is trying to attack me so I have to beat him and his other tranny checen friends

Eastern Europeans mogs both of these retards keep coping. the end.
Nah, Chechens are peak warriors as well i guess tho, i only know about how their more gigachad cousins, the Circisians fought ruskies cuckolds for 50 years until surrendering. Circissians = biggest gigachads ever, not even joking tho, see this:

Circassian men were also exalted for their beauty, manliness and bravery in Western Europe, in a way Caucasus historian Charles King calls "homoerotic".In Scotland, in 1862, Circassian chiefs arrived to advocate their cause against Russia and to persuade Britain to stop the actions of the Russian army at that time, and upon the arrival of two Circassian leaders, Hadji Hayder Hassan and Kustan Ogli Ismael, the Dundee Advertiser reported that "the Chiefs are two remarkable looking men. Their imposing bearing, their romantic dress ... and their natural dignity of mien, stamp them as very superior ... Raven haired, black-bearded, broad-browed, with wide springing eyebrows of sooty black ... these bronzed and armed children of the mountains tend to put us out of love with our own specimens of men, and suggests thoughts not complementary to the types of manhood which, in this country, they are surrounded."

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Haven and WontStopNorwooding
very brutal war tbh
grozny looked like aleppo
Shit wars tbh

if russians became muslims and we all became brothers and sisters the world would be ours

and we would all live in peace

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, TsarTsar444 and CtrlAltDelete
The chechen made it but alik died in the war

the chechen died some years later
What a weak faggot soilders meanwhile 3000 uyghur aee beating 1 million chinafags +in war

• JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03
They are typical slaves for turanids and they got raped hard by us but this subhuman checen dog is trying to attack me so I have to beat him and his other tranny checen friends
You stupid nigger chink slave faggot

I explained to you that mongolians raped your dog fucker country and we won against the mongolians in the war

Talks about uyghur turaturd being high T but yet cant protect themselves in china:lul:

• JFL
Nah, Chechens are peak warriors as well i guess tho, i only know about how their more gigachad cousins, the Circisians fought ruskies cuckolds for 50 years until surrendering. Circissians = biggest gigachads ever, not even joking tho, see this:

Circassian men were also exalted for their beauty, manliness and bravery in Western Europe, in a way Caucasus historian Charles King calls "homoerotic".In Scotland, in 1862, Circassian chiefs arrived to advocate their cause against Russia and to persuade Britain to stop the actions of the Russian army at that time, and upon the arrival of two Circassian leaders, Hadji Hayder Hassan and Kustan Ogli Ismael, the Dundee Advertiser reported that "the Chiefs are two remarkable looking men. Their imposing bearing, their romantic dress ... and their natural dignity of mien, stamp them as very superior ... Raven haired, black-bearded, broad-browed, with wide springing eyebrows of sooty black ... these bronzed and armed children of the mountains tend to put us out of love with our own specimens of men, and suggests thoughts not complementary to the types of manhood which, in this country, they are surrounded."
Im not gonna read this bro. But i guess good story. All that matters is getting laid.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
You stupid nigger chink slave faggot

I explained to you that mongolians raped your dog fucker country and we won against the mongolians in the war

Talks about uyghur turaturd being high T but yet cant protect themselves in china:lul:
Slave faggot=you you get raped by my people more than 500 years :lul::lul: your great great grandmother was sitting on my ancestors dick so shut up

• JFL
@Haven

You filthy chink slave you aleardy lost the mog battle so know your place you little faggot bitch

Qwdqwdqwdq

At this point I am starting to think you are fishing for insults because you are a masochist bitch who gets turned on

• JFL

Dnrd but I know this is a huge cope because you said circissians=biggest gigachad warriors I beat circissians in turkey:lul:

• JFL
@Haven

You filthy chink slave you aleardy lost the mog battle so know your place you little faggot bitch

View attachment 1316606

At this point I am starting to think you are fishing for insults because you are a masochist bitch who gets turned on
It is still going on you cuckold wait for Now you low t twink caucasian

• JFL

western euros were literally gay for caucasians jfl

• JFL
Reactions: CursedOne, Biiyo03, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
Dnrd but I know this is a huge cope because you said circissians=biggest gigachad warriors I beat circissians in turkey:lul:
Why are one of the lowest iq people on this forum turkish? Noticed this quite often honestly, all turkish users here were giga low iq lol even niggers iq mog to oblivion

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper, turkproducer, BearBoy and 2 others
Why are one of the lowest iq people on this forum turkish? Noticed this quite often honestly, all turkish users here were giga low iq lol even niggers iq mog to oblivion
Yeah yeah problam?

i am being low iq because I beat some fags who trys to attack me unlike you you are just a cuckold who gets bullied by 10 years old kids in this forum

• JFL
western euros were literally gay for caucasians jfl
these bronzed and armed children of the mountains tend to put us out of love with our own specimens of men, and suggests thoughts not complementary to the types of manhood which, in this country, they are surrounded

• JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding
these bronzed and armed children of the mountains tend to put us out of love with our own specimens of men, and suggests thoughts not complementary to the types of manhood which, in this country, they are surrounded
what?

i am being low iq because I beat some fags who trys to attack me unlike you you are just a cuckold who gets bullied by 10 years old kids in this forum
You are low iq because you claimed that just beating up a circissian means they aren't giga based as a whole culture. Like a Chinese having a 8 inches dick claiming this proves we have the biggest dicks

• JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03, WontStopNorwooding and Haven
You are low iq because you claimed that just beating up a circissian means they aren't giga based as a whole culture. Like a Chinese having a 8 inches dick claiming this proves we have the biggest dicks
I am beated too much circissian they are not rare in istanbul +circissians have 25% proto turkic dna they are not warriors too

I am beated too much circissian they are not rare in istanbul +circissians have 25% proto turkic dna they are not warriors too
U think u can beat a chechen in a fight?
617BBCE4 1683 4953 B028 9BCFC8A39589

I heard @Ed676 and @WontStopNorwooding are chechens are strong dudes who beat fags

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7224 and WontStopNorwooding
Are you gonna vote on the thread?

Turks are not even people, they are just a mox of 1983293939 people. Circissians resisted the Russians for 50 years, daily reminder

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lihito, BigBundaSlapper, CursedOne and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: BearBoy, Biiyo03 and Deleted member 7224
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, Deleted member 7224 and BearBoy
Turks are not even people, they are just a mox of 1983293939 people. Circissians resisted the Russians for 50 years, daily reminder
wtf is mox and every race is mixed +we conquered that area too circissians was leaving there

@Haven doesnt mess with bad boys like @Ed676 @WontStopNorwooding
Cupace20210910154200

• JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, TsarTsar444, Biiyo03 and 1 other person
Yes but things for example Testosterone when it comes to men aswell

basically mog just vote however you think
Real Turanids then obviously mog, similar T cultures while in looks Turanids would mog cause of high percentage of blue eyes and pheno

• +1
Reactions: Haven
Real Turanids then obviously mog, similar T cultures while in looks Turanids would mog cause of high percentage of blue eyes and pheno
Are you dumb?

Chechens are the ones who have blue eyes and blonde hair

Also we have beards, bodyhair and big frames

Maxresdefault

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, WontStopNorwooding and Haven
in turkey there are still real turanids and I am one of them for sure my ancestors had central Asian place names and some of them had horses

I honestly wish this would be me

1316666-30c2d6d21012ce1d9715390337cf9142.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
What the fuck is even going on here. This is what getting to pussy does to motherfuckers...

Are you dumb?

Chechens are the ones who have blue eyes and blonde hair

Also we have beards, bodyhair and big frames

View attachment 1316628
No, im talking about the original Turanids before the migration in Mongolia and mass rape and genocide by mongol chinks from the east.

This is what if referring to with Turanids, obviously a sophisticated, manly and glorious pheno
313931 624375 updates

• Woah
Reactions: Baldingman1998
No, im talking about the original Turanids before the migration in Mongolia and mass rape and genocide by mongol chinks from the east.

This is what if referring to with Turanids, obviously a sophisticated, manly and glorious pheno
View attachment 1316633
What are you talking about?:ROFLMAO:
our average chechen has beard, ,bodyhair and big frame

also we won against mongolians only being 30k while they were 100k