Turanid s vs chechen fags

Who mogs

• Total voters
@TsarTsar444

We are white people but with different looks tbh
EYepSxNWAAAhJ8I

• JFL
Reactions: Haven and WontStopNorwooding
No, im talking about the original Turanids before the migration in Mongolia and mass rape and genocide by mongol chinks from the east.

This is what if referring to with Turanids, obviously a sophisticated, manly and glorious pheno
View attachment 1316633
Turks was never raped by mongolians and turanid haves more mongoloid effect than this guy

I am not georgian you are cleary a turanid dickrider jfl
Dude you are a retarded turanids have robus masc bones hunter eyes sometimes hairy guys sometimes pretty boys keep coping tbh

Turks was never raped by mongolians and turanid haves more mongoloid effect than this guy
Oghuz turks were the whitest turks, so its appropriate for him, a turkish user here posted studies done on Oghuz leaders, and they had more European then Asian dna

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Haven
Oghuz turks were the whitest turks, so its appropriate for him, a turkish user here posted studies done on Oghuz leaders, and they had more European then Asian dna
Avrage kipchak turk is only 33%asian jfl

:lul::lul: nigga we raped your moms for 500 years wtf are you talking about
Qwdqwdqwd1212

its over for your cuck race just face it and give up

your people are being raped and tortured daily in china stfu:lul::lul:

They genocided and obliterated the Khwarzerm Empire and killed millions of Persians and Turks in Central Asia

• +1
Reactions: Haven
They genocided and obliterated the Khwarzerm Empire and killed millions of Persians and Turks in Central Asia
They only raped and killed kipcaks and kipcak s raped them too before

Dude you are a retarded turanids have robus masc bones hunter eyes sometimes hairy guys sometimes pretty boys keep coping tbh
Keep barking for high T chechen warriors if i see a uyghur on the street i am beating the shit out of him and recording it mark my words you faggot

clownass nigger you got mogged by a half nigger curly hair faggot and now are barking for more insults because you are a masochist bitch who gets turned on:ROFLMAO:

?and your people was raped by us and Russians
Jfl at you dog making up fake stories now because you clearly lost the argument go jump off a bridge no one fucking loves you people:lul:

• JFL
Keep barking for high T chechen warriors if i see a uyghur on the street i am beating the shit out of him and recording it mark my words you faggot

clownass nigger you got mogged by a half nigger curly hair faggot and now are barking for more insults because you are a masochist bitch who gets turned on:ROFLMAO:
there is no uyghur s in Russia you low iq twink Caucasian and you know that I would beat you to death and I mogged that retarded nigger hard how you cope I mogged him in 3 threads

Jfl at you dog making up fake stories now because you clearly lost the argument go jump off a bridge no one fucking loves you people:lul:
Retarded look at Ottoman Empire you low iq faggot and timur,tatars raped your people too

no one loves kings and turkics are the kings

Retarded look at Ottoman Empire you low iq faggot and timur,tatars raped your people too
what are you even talking about?:ROFLMAO:

you clearly know nothing about history fucking shit you are low IQ :lul::lul:

They only raped and killed kipcaks and kipcak s raped them too before
According to Juvaini, after Genghis Khan took Bukhara "he contented himself with looting and slaughter only once and did not go to the extreme of a general massacre" as he did in Khorasan, although most of the city burned. He chose a moderate path between mercy and punishment because the population readily submitted while the garrison in the citadel resisted. Although he spared most adults, Genghis Khan killed 30,000 Qangli Turks who were "taller than the butt of a whip" on account of their loyalty to Sultan Muhammad, then conscripted all remaining able-bodied men into service.

• +1
tatars,timur,ottomans conquered georgians,checens same shit and because of that in avrage they have 20-25%turkic dnaam I wrong
Ottomans didn't conquer the North Caucasus where Chechens live. Timur also didn't, Golden Horde controlled that place

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
Ottomans didn't conquer the North Caucasus where Chechens live. Timur also didn't, Golden Horde controlled that place
@Haven Jfl at you subhuman dog you are so low IQ

We killed 100k mongolians only with 30k soldiers, and mongolians raped your uyghur people:ROFLMAO:

• JFL

We killed 100k mongolians only with 30k soldiers, and mongolians raped your uyghur people:ROFLMAO:
100K mongolians? What battle?

Timur conqered that region for sure and ottomans conquered too golden horse is a turkic empire too

And we raped your people you subhuman checen faggot golden horde timur ottomans raped your people and mongolians dont raped uyghurs

Timur conqered that region for sure and ottomans conquered too golden horse is a turkic empire too
Ottomans never conquered Chechnya lol

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
And we raped your people you subhuman checen faggot golden horde timur ottomans raped your people and mongolians dont raped uyghurs
you are the most retarded user i have met on this forum:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Expected tbh, Mongols couldn't cope againts mountainmaxing caucasians
yes and this uyghur dog keeps coping jfl

Go fix your own problems first why dont you and your turanid people go save your ugyhur people in china? wait you cant because china is much superior than your shit race who gets raped by chinks

you are the most retarded user i have met on this forum:lul::lul::lul::lul:
You are one of the users who prob gonna delete account or leave the forum after trying to attack me

You are one of the users who prob gonna delete account or leave the forum after trying to attack me
Qwdqdw2112

You are aleardy my dog now stfu and go back to your cage nigger

View attachment 1316692
You are aleardy my dog now stfu and go back to your cage nigger
You are my slave dog bichtboy faggot this mogbattlw is going on and its gonna change the voters that voted for you are trolls or your friends and one of them haves a problam whit me because i bullied his kurdish friend make him delete his accaount

You are my slave dog bichtboy faggot this mogbattlw is going on and its gonna change the voters that voted for you are trolls or your friends and one of them haves a problam whit me because i bullied his kurdish friend make him delete his accaount
Go fuck yourself faggot making up excuses now like the uyghur gay dog you are

people dont take you serious you are same shit as chinks

Go fuck yourself faggot making up excuses now like the uyghur gay dog you are

people dont take you serious you are same shit as chinks
You are my dog you faggot cechen you are a bicthboy Chechn who raped by turks,russians and more you dog fag i am not even uyghur Nd they are masterrace too turkic

You are my dog you faggot cechen you are a bicthboy Chechn who raped by turks,russians and more you dog fag i am not even uyghur Nd they are masterrace too turkic

Didnt wacth now shut up bicth i dont have time to argue anymore
Qwdqdw2112

so you said i used my friends? where are your friends faggot? oh yeah you dont have any because no one likes you and your shit people

• JFL
View attachment 1316712

so you said i used my friends? where are your friends faggot? oh yeah you dont have any because no one likes you and your shit people
Yeah i dont have any friends in this forum actually i have somefriends in this forum but i dont tag them like you:lul::lul::lul: you faggot

this guy looks like you @subhuman incel

• +1