Twink takeover

D

Deleted member 17791

Insane in the brain
Me, Tom Holland and Timothee Chalamet are the quintessential giga moggers. Twink SMV is skyrocketing, for the first time in history, men (specifically twinks) are now higher SMV than all women. It's over for you if you're masc.

Highest SMV men:

Kpop asians
Tik Tok twinks
Drago

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, Xangsane, Deprived and 4 others
Wb. Curry twink :what:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Wb. Curry twink :what:
curry twinks are increasing at a rapid pace tbh
420DDAA3 B18E 435A 927D 19A2AD74ECC9

The plastic revolution

• JFL
True, ı'm prettyboymaxxing myself and hope i can achieve it until the end of the year.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Kingcel32 and Deleted member 17791
Face down, ass up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776, Kingcel32 and Deleted member 17791
for the first time in history, men (specifically twinks) are now higher SMV than all women
If you can't beat them, be prettier than them :feelsgood:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kingcel32 and Deleted member 17791
What's the alternative?

Taking surgeries and looking like a bogdanof brother? or growing a beard and hitting the gym to look like a red pill gru?

• JFL
  • +1
its all part of jewish plan to emasculate men and you are falling right in for it

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and ALP
its all part of jewish plan to emasculate men and you are falling right in for it
Shut up nerd. Play the meta or don't ruin the game for others. Muh OG character! but muh! it`s not useful anymore. Become a twink or sweat in the corner.

• JFL
Shut up nerd. Play the meta or don't ruin the game for others. Muh OG character! but muh! it`s not useful anymore. Become a twink or sweat in the corner.
meta sucks!! :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::feelsgood:

Muh emasculating men, we aren't becoming trans bro. Youth is what's desired and prettyboys are the symbol of youth.

Only roasties get attracted to bald gymmaxxed beardfrauders.

Sure you can still hit the gym but that would be just bonus.

• JFL
Muh emasculating men, we aren't becoming trans bro. Youth is what's desired and prettyboys are the symbol of youth.

Only roasties get attracted to bald gymmaxxed beardfrauders.

Sure you can still hit the gym but that would be just bonus.
honestly i see nothing wrong with it but its just that you will hit the wall similarly to how women do which is why its kind of a waste of time if you're trying to do it and are above 16

• Hmm...
Reactions: ALP
twinks and prettyboys are aryan ideal.
DA0E9AE1 DF02 45D1 9EA6 E8933EAAF5FE
D000FEDA B351 4A46 BBC4 14BCE7521A08
Europeans considered this the ideal when they were creating the industrial revolution and taking over the world.

It's the homosexual agenda during the 20th century that spread that lumberjack hyper masc orc concept and brainwashed men. Women like delicate men, only fags like masc men.

honestly i see nothing wrong with it but its just that you will hit the wall similarly to how women do which is why its kind of a waste of time if you're trying to do it and are above 16
Tom Holland and Timothee Chalamet
Both of these guys are 25+ but still manage to protect their looks.

I see your point but if you take care of yourself you won't get wrinkles for a veeeery long time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20565 and Deleted member 17791

I see your point but if you take care of yourself you won't get wrinkles for a veeeery long time.
Tbh, just don't expose your skin to light too often and don't raise your eyebrows all the time.

• +1
Reactions: ALP and Deleted member 20565
more and more lifefuel for gaymaxxing

• JFL

by a very long time you mean maybe until early thirties, but thats pretty long honestly
i just wish people solved balding already

• So Sad
twinks and prettyboys are aryan ideal.
View attachment 1782308
View attachment 1782309
Europeans considered this the ideal when they were creating the industrial revolution and taking over the world.

It's the homosexual agenda during the 20th century that spread that lumberjack hyper masc orc concept and brainwashed men. Women like delicate men, only fags like masc men.
more and more lifefuel for gaymaxxing
gay? Nah homie, you got it backwards

• Woah
Reactions: Kingcel32
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP and Deleted member 17791
by a very long time you mean maybe until early thirties, but thats pretty long honestly
i just wish people solved balding already
Take fin, two birds with one stone. You stop balding and it lowers your DHT (stuff making you non prettyboy)

• +1
Reactions: ALP
Take fin, two birds with one stone. You stop balding and it lowers your DHT (stuff making you non prettyboy)
I m balding + have ton of body hair and beard + fapping everyday.

I ll get fin asap or dht will fuck me up.

• +1
  • Woah

How much hair do you have left?

• Woah
Tbh, just don't expose your skin to light too often and don't raise your eyebrows all the time.
I'm working on my anti aging routine, will tag you.

• Love it
just be top 0.01 percent genetics theory...
however ive lead a perfect life regarding aging so far so I wonder how long I will be able to hold onto my youth
environment you live in plays a HUGE role though which is kind of disappointing

i actually believe i have lack of dht because i literally cant grow facial hair
its making me kind of a pussy though so i am considering pumping it up while im still in late puberty and then later on inhibiting it when it becomes a useless hormone

• JFL
i actually believe i have lack of dht because i literally cant grow facial hair
its making me kind of a pussy though so i am considering pumping it up while im still in late puberty and then later on inhibiting it when it becomes a useless hormone
You're still in puberty? I only started to be able to grow facial hair late in puberty. It's nothing to worry about on it's own, you should get t levels tested anyways

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20565
You're still in puberty? I only started to be able to grow facial hair late in puberty. It's nothing to worry about on it's own, you should get t levels tested anyways
i did its around 700 lol

• Woah
just be top 0.01 percent genetics theory...
He take care of himself and changed his lifestyle, there are many examples like this.

how long I will be able to hold onto my youth
Do you have a skincare routine?

environment you live in plays a HUGE role though which is kind of disappointing
You can change or control your environment.

late puberty
What's your age?

He take care of himself and changed his lifestyle, there are many examples like this.

Do you have a skincare routine?

You can change or control your environment.

What's your age?
im 17 i have been on tretinoin for around 8 months wear sunscreen regularly for well over 2 years and use very mild cleansers like cerave and ocassionally additional mild non irritating products like niacinamide. i believe moisturizers are optional depending on your skin type and that a bad moisturizer will do more harm than good. i put it on only when i feel like my skin needs it. depsite all this i have terrible acne though :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: i believe i have thyroid problem im currently checking it out

• So Sad
Reactions: ALP and Deleted member 17791
im 17 i have been on tretinoin for around 8 months wear sunscreen regularly for well over 2 years and use very mild cleansers like cerave and ocassionally additional mild non irritating products like niacinamide. i believe moisturizers are optional depending on your skin type and that a bad moisturizer will do more harm than good. i put it on only when i feel like my skin needs it. depsite all this i have terrible acne though :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: i believe i have thyroid problem im currently checking it out
My skin cleared up once I reached 18. I had acne at 17 too.

• +1
My skin cleared up once I reached 18. I had acne at 17 too.
i just hate how for 80 percent of people never had any kind of moderate acne and most of the remaining 20 percent got clear as soon as they "muh cut dairy" and started washing their fucking face with water once per day.
i just hate seeing how most young people do all out of the pocket shit and keep a crystal clear skin meanwhile for me an all nighter literaly sets my skin back a couple of months

• So Sad
i just hate how for 80 percent of people never had any kind of moderate acne and most of the remaining 20 percent got clear as soon as they "muh cut dairy" and started washing their fucking face with water once per day.
i just hate seeing how most young people do all out of the pocket shit and keep a crystal clear skin meanwhile for me an all nighter literaly sets my skin back a couple of months
brutal. Do you have oily skin?

• +1
brutal. Do you have oily skin?
i used to when i ate shit food in my early puberty but now its literally neither too dry nor too oily (what you would call a "regular" skin)
i am convinced those who have persistent acne like this have abnormally elevated estrogen due to slow thyroid function
waiting for lab results :Comfy:

• Hmm...
i used to when i ate shit food in my early puberty but now its literally neither too dry nor too oily (what you would call a "regular" skin)
i am convinced those who have persistent acne like this have abnormally elevated estrogen due to slow thyroid function
waiting for lab results :Comfy:
I doubt that is the cause. If that was the case, women would have acne more than men but it's the opposite. It's usually high DHT that causes it or skin being overly sensitive to it.