Two weeks post jaw surgery

только у меня нос длиннее и более высокая переносица.
У меня тоже был длинный, но я ещё делал ринопластику, а после бимакса словно весь уехал вверх. Не вздернулся, а именно поднялся.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 5746
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Your after is much better.
Do you think my 3/4 and frontal look better in the after too?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Rome was not built in one day.

hope you complement this with some serious gymmax you fucking chad, keep us informed about your new life (treatment of people, chicks and so on). congratulations!
I was a gymcel before. But I lost a lot of weight with this surgery.

An advice for those who's gonna break their jaws - buy a pair of pants 2-3 sizes smaller than your current size

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and CursedOne
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Gaia262 and CursedOne
Dude, I'm not fat at all

My mandible just has round edges, also I'm still swollen

Did you noticed some changes on your nasolabial folds after surgery? Did they got reduced? usually after a surgery like this your nasolabial folds should reduce bcs your skin is streched now cause the doctor move your jaws forward.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
@GordonFreeman are u regretting you didnt have more forward growth ?

Lol
Everybody let's brickmaxx, stop looking like pathetic human
All I'm saying is, that he needs more ramus, drop the gonion just ever so slightly and it'll look great

Did you noticed some changes on your nasolabial folds after surgery? Did they got reduced? usually after a surgery like this your nasolabial folds should reduce bcs your skin is streched now cause the doctor move your jaws forward.
I can't tell for sure, since I'm still swollen in that area.
They seem to be less deep tho
But there's a deep dent right behind the nostrils, where the nasolabial fold begins.

• +1
Reactions: anti caking agents and Lev Peshkov
@GordonFreeman are u regretting you didnt have more forward growth ?
Dude, did you even read the post? :lul:
I fucking regret for going too much with advancement. I should've asked for half of what I got

• +1
Reactions: anti caking agents and CristianT
I fucking regret for going too much with advancement. I should've asked for half of what I got

fucking kids on this forum, forward growth is just a meme and they still dont get that..

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39, Lev Peshkov, AutisticBeaner and 2 others
do you want to end up looking like a babuin?

Face needs to be balanced in terms of proportions.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne, .👽., ZukoMang and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125 and Deleted member 4430

Please stop coping, you have done the minimum movement.

Forward Growth is important, but you have to consider harmony obv (you can't just keep everything forward without consider nasion, zygos and browridge).

In my opinion good result, but you had to do in you case clockwise rotation, and bigger movement with genioplastic to achieve a more definition due the V shape.

Currently yes a good improvement, but in my taste you look like a Roblox a little bit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Danish_Retard
In my opinion good result, but you had to do in you case clockwise rotation, and bigger movement with genioplastic to achieve a more definition due the V shape.
He said that his occlusal plane was perfect prior the surgery.

Currently yes a good improvement, but in my taste you look like a Roblox a little bit.
He is still swollen.

He is still swollen.

I know, he will improve after the swollen it will go away.

He said that his occlusal plane was perfect prior the surgery.

The point is, if was a clearly short face without short gonial angle and no definition.
It literally the same as a case of our Italian group, this guy was operated by Mirco Raffaini and made a huge result, with clockwise rotation and genioplastic (forward and vertically projection).

I want to point out that the movement of GordonFreeman was little, if I had been in him I would have opted for clockwise and more anteface.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, anti caking agents and Incoming
You're contradicting yourself mate

You literally put togheter casual words in my sentences.

Of course, you have to consider other elements of you face before the surgery, cuz you can't bring forward without reason.

But in my opinion remain the same: you have done the minimum, if I was you I would bring more forward the chin (at least 6mm) for more anteface and definition, and a clockwise.

Saying "I made to much movement" is cope because is not the true.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: anti caking agents
Of course, you have to consider other elements of you face before the surgery, cuz you can't bring forward without reason.

This is the very reason why I say 7mm was too much for me.

How can you say you'd ask for a greater movement, if you were me, considering that I have 0 forward projection of both the midface and browridge?

This is not a lf3 to go for a full inch of advancement.

Anyways, pm me when you're finished with your surgeries, I'm curious af to see the results

This is the very reason why I say 7mm was too much for me.

How can you say you'd ask for a greater movement, if you were me, considering that I have 0 forward projection of both the midface and browridge?

This is not a lf3 to go for a full inch of advancement.

Anyways, pm me when you're finished with your surgeries, I'm curious af to see the results

But 7mm of BSSO are gold, don't get my wrong.

I was referring to Genioplastic, I think you could ask something more there, when you open your mandible/maxilla it should be the last time for obviuos reasons.

Hope your swelling go away fastly, to see the final result!

About me of course, I've short face too andI will send what I'm talking about.

I think the ascension is a ride, so for this reason I choose to do my Bimax's movement in prevision on my future Implants.

• +1
Reactions: anti caking agents
But 7mm of BSSO are gold
I agree, and I like my mandible, but the problem is the maxilla. You can't move the lower jaw only.
You have to move your maxilla as well.
And this is where all the problems begin. Moving only the chin will make you look like a banana, moving only the mandible will leave you with severe underbite, moving both jaws too much will turn you into a monkey.

• +1
Reactions: anti caking agents and Deleted member 4430
I was a gymcel before. But I lost a lot of weight with this surgery.

An advice for those who's gonna break their jaws - buy a pair of pants 2-3 sizes smaller than your current size

TWO BIRDS ONE STONE.

LOWER THIRD MAXXING + LEANMAXXING.

• +1
Reactions: Usum, Danish_Retard, Incoming and 1 other person

The point is, if was a clearly short face without short gonial angle and no definition.
It literally the same as a case of our Italian group, this guy was operated by Mirco Raffaini and made a huge result, with clockwise rotation and genioplastic (forward and vertically projection).

I want to point out that the movement of GordonFreeman was little, if I had been in him I would have opted for clockwise and more anteface.

Who was operated by Raffaini? Got contact details? Would love to talk to him. Getting surgery from Raffaini myself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you think my 3/4 and frontal look better in the after too?
Too lazy to look at 3/4. Frontal for sure.
Look at thirds of your face. In the before your lower third was too short. Now it is harmonized.
Also look at your lips. They are fuller now and the corners are neutral. Before they were down turned.
You had a great result. Consider yourself blessed

Too lazy to look at 3/4. Frontal for sure.
Look at thirds of your face. In the before your lower third was too short. Now it is harmonized.
Also look at your lips. They are fuller now and the corners are neutral. Before they were down turned.
You had a great result. Consider yourself blessed
Thanks
I just gotta chill out a bit
Tbh my face changes everyday and it starts looking better and better as the swelling subsides

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, OOGABOOGA and Danish_Retard

C

Last edited:
what are you talking about man you look great!
stop with this none sense
imo it's perfect

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Thanks
I just gotta chill out a bit
Tbh my face changes everyday and it starts looking better and better as the swelling subsides
how is your speaking? can you speak better now?

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
how is your speaking? can you speak better now?
Yes, but the lisp is still there, and the pitch is still high, but seems that it starts to get lower a bit. Or I'm just getting used to it, idk for sure
I will probably need to work on my pronunciation.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, OOGABOOGA and Danish_Retard
Your lips look fuller but also more narrow in the after.

Is that just an illusion because of the wider nose? Are your lips the same width as before do you think, or even wider than before? Or have your lips narrowed.

Also, did your palate width change? Will the braces give you a wider smile now, or has that been kept at the same width.

Thanks

Your lips look fuller but also more narrow in the after.

Is that just an illusion because of the wider nose? Are your lips the same width as before do you think, or even wider than before? Or have your lips narrowed.

Also, did your palate width change? Will the braces give you a wider smile now, or has that been kept at the same width.

Thanks
I too notice that they look narrower now. As you already mentioned, it's because the nose got wider 😒
My palate width is the same, I didn't get a segmental LeFort.
I'm gonna ask the surgeon is it's possible to increase intercanine width with orthodontic treatment. That's 100% will push corners of the lips out, making wider.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
I too notice that they look narrower now. As you already mentioned, it's because the nose got wider 😒
My palate width is the same, I didn't get a segmental LeFort.
I'm gonna ask the surgeon is it's possible to increase intercanine width with orthodontic treatment. That's 100% will push corners of the lips out, making wider.

Thats a good idea, its a hallmark of an attractive mouth to have forward set lip corners, making the mouth relatively flat from side-side.

david-gandy-uk-number-one-male-model-1014803.jpg

And this result by Andreischev, where the Palate got much wider (though I dont know if he got Segmental Lefort or not), is the biggest mouth area improvement I've seen:

Palate Widening:
F2cf29671b69f511e683138968ed757b

6ed939050ecad5576c09f7e69a20a13a

Mouth width/forward lip corners effect:
1ffa2eb7d9b995b8e06620d154bc5466

B62481c52ce32509cc81f59c50801033

Still though, your lips did improve notably.

• +1
Thats a good idea, its a hallmark of an attractive mouth to have forward set lip corners, making the mouth relatively flat from side-side.

And this result by Andreischev, where the Palate got much wider (though I dont know if he got Segmental Lefort or not), is the biggest mouth area improvement I've seen:

Palate Widening:
View attachment 459578
View attachment 459579

View attachment 459580
View attachment 459581

He looks better with his mouth being shut.
Idk why but his smile in the after looks a bit creepy. I even think his smile was better before, kek.
That's just my opinion
Also jfl at that haircut, what is that, did he shave his hair to raise the hairline?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Slayerino and Deleted member 4797
Thats a good idea, its a hallmark of an attractive mouth to have forward set lip corners, making the mouth relatively flat from side-side
100% agree but I need a square chin to get this.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 4797
Inspirational result tbh
This has made me consider consulting with Dr A.
I have the money needed, maybe I'll just move to Russia for a while and get the orthodontic work and surgery done

Palate Widening:
View attachment 459578
View attachment 459579

View attachment 459580
View attachment 459581

What do you think of lateral commisuroplasty for those with a narrow mouth and palate?

Terrible idea unless you wanna go jokER lol.
Hm, I mean, it's supposed to work but then usually with narrow mouths comes a narrow palate so why wouldn't you go for MSE instead?

get the orthodontic work
You can get it done in your country.
There's a thing called surgery first protocol.
Basically you find an orthodontist in your country, then you get your surgery with Dr.A(you'll have to stay for 10 days in Russia), then you come back home and your orthodontist completes the job.

• +1
Reactions: anti caking agents and Danish_Retard
You can get it done in your country.
There's a thing called surgery first protocol.
Basically you find an orthodontist in your country, then you get your surgery with Dr.A(you'll have to stay for 10 days in Russia), then you come back home and your orthodontist completes the job.

That would be my preferred option, I wasn't sure which surgeons provided surgery first
I have a class III bite so what I need done is lefort 1 for functional purposes and I want my palate expanded as well (I think he offers this in the same surgery?)
I also want chin wing for aesthetic purposes

Doesn't your insurance/state cover this?

Never had insurance, I got braces when I was 16 (25 now) which were free but it couldn't fix things properly and the orthodontists couldn't give a fuck

• So Sad
Hm, I mean, it's supposed to work but then usually with narrow mouths comes a narrow palate so why wouldn't you go for MSE instead?

Its always best to fix the bone structure, rather than the flesh.

• +1
Reactions: GordonFreeman