• JFL
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mewton, Azr616, Roquefort and 2 others
dont disrespect ur mother like that

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Out of my league

i feel like there is not much room for you to talk now, is there?

@Schery6ita

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30593 and Deleted member 21182
he probably does but I'm beefing with him so gotta comment something negative
bro is the nicest dude on here too depressed to say anything bad, how do you end up having beef with him 💀

• JFL
i would probably

bro is the nicest dude on here too depressed to say anything bad, how do you end up having beef with him 💀
I hate him too because he wines all day and doesn’t take advice even tho he constantly asks for it

• +1
Reactions: autismmaxxer
I offered him to buy him tretinoin and try to force him into ascension but he doesnt want to ascend and so I will comment negative things under his posts until he gets annoyed by me and starts following the ascension plan I have for him

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
I hate him too because he wines all day and doesn’t take advice even tho he constantly asks for it
exactly! btw I havent been active for a while, were you approached by a girl or why are you back on this forum now?

yeah mental disorder

• +1
I offered him to buy him tretinoin and try to force him into ascension but he doesnt want to ascend and so I will comment negative things under his posts until he gets annoyed by me and starts following the ascension plan I have for him
damn thats nice of you

ok autismmaxxer

I can assure that bitch genes must be more potent than the fkn zyklon b, she will find a chad and still /newspawn egg incel 01 in minecraft.
This is why "muh i want good genetic from my husband" statement will never work for women

On top she is narcy