Ultimate Coloring Guide

Cope. His eyes look extremely uncanny and fake bc they are implants

Chads like amnesia can’t fully get away with colored contacts but yeah let’s go ahead and start all wearing contacts.
It’s all fine and dandy if someone wants to get instagram famous using frauded pics. Women will know all ethnics and blacks that attempt this shit IRL and just end up looking down on you. Any non white who attempts this shit will just be getting sniffed harder by the girl. Plus what about relationships jfl.
I unironically didnt got laid on a date bc i wore contacts from close up yellow lightning she was super flirty and was grabbing my lower body. Then she told me why i wear those and got turned off. On all the aspie videos i sent her she was begging for my cock. And keep in mind it was super natural hazel ones. But muh personnality, looking confident and shit is useless…

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 16834 and enchanted_elixir
I unironically didnt got laid on a date bc i wore contacts from close up yellow lightning she was super flirty and was grabbing my lower body. Then she told me why i wear those and got turned off. On all the aspie videos i sent her she was begging for my cock. And keep in mind it was super natural hazel ones. But muh personnality, looking confident and shit is useless…
It has to look real. Contacts are just a testnet for actual eye color enhancement in my opinion.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 18840
You'll have to evaluate colored contacts very well in order for them to look as real as possible, from the look to the fitting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, AscendingHero and Deleted member 18840
How to whiten sclera?
How to lighten eyes while simultaneously using Melanotan 2?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8869 and Deleted member 17829
BUMP

• +1
Reactions: traveler
Thoughts on this coloring? Exotic or daethnic?

I recommend blacks to stay away from changing their undertones until they lighten their skin by atleast 4 shades.

If for example I had to make a protocol for these guys,
View attachment 1638800

it would be:
Morning:
Azaleic 20%/niacinimide5%/licorice extract serum (would have to make your own as none exist in the market together with these proven and researched quantities)
Sunscreen spf50 p+++

Night: retin-a and 5% arbutin combined with a ceramide filled lotion for enhanced absorption

9000mg liposomal glutathione or 5000mg if doing injections
2500mg NAC
2000mg Vitamin C

shower twice a day using Kojic acid soap and exfoliate with glycolic peels once a month

Once you can do this for 2 years then I would recommend beta carotene.

And this will have to be continued for life. As tyrosinase inhibition is impossible to shutdown unless your attacking and killing melanosomes using a heavy hitter like Monobenzone. Monobenzone is the reason why Michael Jackson was so pale but also the reason he had arthritis as it’s highly cytotoxic and the person taking will feel their bone marrow and bones literally pounce and ache.
People have reported skin lightening results just by taking 1000 mg of liposomal glutathione a day combined with liposomal vitamin C.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
  • Love it
Reactions: latino_
hydroquinone your lips + tinted red chap stick or beetroot juice
you always help me with your threads and knowledge, thank you
I did a quick and superfluous research and realized that there are side effects, but it's already something

• Hmm...
For someone whose used to wearing black and being pale (naturally cold color scheme but with medium brown/dark blonde hair) to my quick assumption) and making small additions in color over time, this is the hardest part of the guide to partake in and get used to. Why are the outcome pallets for all seasons the same two colors going either way in saturation?

No matter how much I'm outside, safe or not, I can't tan. :feelsbadman:

Annoyingly I have multiple factors from either side of the cool-warm spectrum.
antonio banderas louis GIF
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

Last edited:
@enchanted_elixir So I tallied the two factors on the chart of the images I quoted. And it was generally even but only slightly leaning to cool because of lack of trying out gold jewelry but the eyes one was very close. more on the darker tone of gold mixing with blue.

Feel like someone whose been cold for the most part who desperately needs to warm up. :feelsree:

• +1