Ultimate Coloring Guide

Good points personally always thought there was some very queer aspect to his look but obviously he was getting praised by south asians on this site and i didnt need another immature war on my hands

He's pretty high in psl and has an insane eye shape objectively imo

Nothing but the truth. Agree

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
They usually have more colours and texture.

This actually reminds me of two other fraud @alienmaxxer Youssef Samawah and Toni Mahdud. They edit all their pics to make it seem like it is natural but in candids it is awfully obvious that they wear contacts

View attachment 1639736View attachment 1639737View attachment 1639738

Mahfud literally went out of his way to edit his baby pics and posted them on instagram but his brother later confirmed that Toni never had blue eyes. Imagine LARPing that hard but get outed by your own blood.

These guys actually do look good with contacts. They produce just enough pheo melanin to where they have orange red undertones and reddish lips.

Fake yes but honestly if I was a looks consultant they definitely get a pass to wear and fraud with contacts

It’s the hueless purple lipped eumelanincels that I’m preaching at.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and AscendingHero
Light blue eyes yes. Baby blue eyes falio most men tbh and are highly neotonous. Work well for prettyboy appeal though
Light blue eyes tend to work with cool/red undertones +on dark features imo

Gigaachads like Hexum and Drago possess it.

Baby blue eyes i wouldnt say the color is the main factor in determining the dimorphism in the eye her.e

Major halo if it's natural imo, it's like you can look through someone soul, FUARRRKkk light eyes mog.

Good thread by @pendejo on it

• +1
Reactions: Racky, Deleted member 9779, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
Light blue eyes tend to work with cool/red undertones +on dark features imo

Gigaachads like Hexum and Drago possess it.

Baby blue eyes i wouldnt say the color is the main factor in determining the dimorphism in the eye her.e

Major halo if it's natural imo, it's like you can look through someone soul, FUARRRKkk light eyes mog.

Good thread by @pendejo on it

Yes colored eyes are miles ahead of brown eyes. Even baby blue. I’m pointing out that baby blue eyes play more into prettyboy appeal and are overall neotonous on a facially average person.

Green hazel look like best on ethnics.
A20 looks the best on gigachads with optimal bone structure

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and AscendingHero
These guys actually do look good with contacts. They produce just enough pheo melanin to where they have orange red undertones and reddish lips.

Fake yes but honestly if I was a looks consultant they definitely get a pass to wear and fraud with contacts

Oh really? I guess it looks good in motion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
They usually have more colours and texture.

This actually reminds me of two other fraud @alienmaxxer Youssef Samawah and Toni Mahdud. They edit all their pics to make it seem like it is natural but in candids it is awfully obvious that they wear contacts

View attachment 1639736View attachment 1639737View attachment 1639738

Mahfud literally went out of his way to edit his baby pics and posted them on instagram but his brother later confirmed that Toni never had blue eyes. Imagine LARPing that hard but get outed by your own blood.
Goddamn this is brutal. I used to look up to Mahfud thinking this was one of the most aesthetic dudes ever in my younger younger bluepilled days

Show me where his brother outed him lmao, it was obvious looking at it long enough. Tons of obsecure sites out him. IRL his brother is subhuman af

Fuark I feel like excessive tanning in the last few days has nuked my pheo and im even more a eumel. dominant cel.

It's over when u have dark lips.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Racky, Deleted member 16834 and Jason Voorhees
a17 looks really good too imo

a10 (not the turquoise looking shit true a10 like crystals) is fucking unreal

I'd recommend hazel for most ethnics. If you're gl with good pheo light green or a blue/green mix combo with STRONG limbal rings also mogs.

Light green/Light blue is the color for the men who change the world imo

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Racky and Deleted member 16834
Yes colored eyes are miles ahead of brown eyes. Even baby blue. I’m pointing out that baby blue eyes play more into prettyboy appeal and are overall neotonous on a facially average person.

Green hazel look like best on ethnics.
Also check pms bro

• +1
Oh really? I guess it looks good in motion

Yeah looks good enough to where frauding is actually worth it. It’s a very fine line where someone needs to look in the mirror and be honest and realize if they’re ready for a lifetime of β€œare those your real eyes”.

His arches brows and pearly white veneers
lip color also makes his eyes not the ONLY focus as he has several contrasting features playing into his whole appeal

He’s a smart guy and clearly knows what he’s doing at a subconscious level. All the positive reinforcement from his eyes has made his mind fully careless to a couple doubters etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Racky, enchanted_elixir, AscendingHero and 1 other person
good thread

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and enchanted_elixir
Azaleic 20%/niacinimide5%/licorice extract serum (would have to make your own as none exist in the market together with these proven and

9000mg liposomal glutathione or 5000mg if doing injections
2500mg NAC
2000mg Vitamin C

shower twice a day using Kojic acid soap and exfoliate with glycolic peels once a month
Taking all of it at night?'

What concentration of glycolic peels? why not just do once a week with glycolic or even lactic?

and why not saliclyic peels which seem to be even better just up the concentration ig?

Taking all of it at night?'

What concentration of glycolic peels? why not just do once a week with glycolic or even lactic?

and why not saliclyic peels which seem to be even better just up the concentration ig?

Salicylic acid makes the skin more prone to sun sensitivity than glycolic acid

Also with acids you have to pick one. Too many different acids so mmm do nothing but irritate the skin.

Take the pills half in the morning half at night. With edema or injection obv all at once is much better.

For nac take the pills in the morning
And take vitamin c pills in the evening before dinner

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Salicylic acid makes the skin more prone to sun sensitivity than glycolic acid

Also with acids you have to pick one. Too many different acids so mmm do nothing but irritate the skin.

Take the pills half in the morning half at night. With edema or injection obv all at once is much better.

For nac take the pills in the morning
And take vitamin c pills in the evening before dinner
Do you know a source where one can buy in mass koijic/licorice/ Azaleic & niacinimide in bulk?

• +1
Night: retin-a and 5% arbutin combined with a ceramide filled lotion for enhanced absorption
The retin a and arbutin solution twice a week for both of them or can i just use the retin a 2-3 times a week and the arbutin daily?

what retin a concetration do u recommend?

bro i'm not wearing those freaky deaky ass pink blue colors wtf

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
  • +1
Reactions: Lars
Bump

• +1
Reactions: π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
I am going to use a lot of the points here in another thread I'm making

MY MAN TAG ME IN ALL YOUR NEXT GOOD THREADS

PLEEEEEEZZZZZZE:feelsgah::feelsgah:❀️

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
  • Love it
You've been added to my list.
I FUCKING LOVE YOU MAN
sincerely thanking you for your efforts
what do you think of oral arbutin I've bought it before and took it orally no bad sides all my liver enzymes were normal
do you think it will do anything significant?
@AscendingHero

• +1
Great post but how do I match this with my giga unharmonious face?

• So Sad
Screenshot 20220603 215703 Snapchat
rate my colouring

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1990
I FUCKING LOVE YOU MAN
sincerely thanking you for your efforts
what do you think of oral arbutin I've bought it before and took it orally no bad sides all my liver enzymes were normal
do you think it will do anything significant?
@AscendingHero
Arbutin for what?

Arbutin for what?
for reducing melanin synthesis
not for skin but mostly for hair color
also MSM and vitamin C made my hair a bit lighter
although my skin got much lighter
which I don't mind much to its current extent but I don't want to be any paler

for reducing melanin synthesis
not for skin but mostly for hair color
also MSM and vitamin C made my hair a bit lighter
although my skin got much lighter
which I don't mind much to its current extent but I don't want to be any paler
by how much?
Also I never really knew much about Arbutin until a week ago, if I ever wanted to ever do such a thing, I'd megadose glutathione.
Megadose tyrosine and carotenoids for tanning.

by how much?
Also I never really knew much about Arbutin until a week ago, if I ever wanted to ever do such a thing, I'd megadose glutathione.
Megadose tyrosine and carotenoids for tanning.
I was taking 10g of MSM daily plus 3g of vitamin C, it made lighter in skin but just a bit lighter in hair color
already taking lutein too
and increase pheomelanin greatly to the extent my undertone is predominantly rosy

• +1
I was taking 10g of MSM daily plus 3g of vitamin C, it made lighter in skin but just a bit lighter in hair color
and increase pheomelanin greatly to the extent my undertone is predominantly rosy
@AscendingHero

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero and π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
Great! I have this monstrosity of a thread to make, be right back in a few hours

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
Long time no see bruh.

Using hydroquinone for skin makes skin susceptible to sun damage and prevents peoeple from going out in the sun,does using msm and vitamin c have the same effect?

• +1
I have PMed u,check conversations
Lol I already know and i already recommended high dose msm for pheo production

I've talked to him extensively on discord about this haha

yup

Long time no see bruh.

Using hydroquinone for skin makes skin susceptible to sun damage and prevents peoeple from going out in the sun,does using msm and vitamin c have the same effect?
by decreasing melanin synthesis it will decrease melanin levels in your skin
thus causing less protection against the UV rays
so by getting paler ie less melanin it will cause your skin to less protected against the UV rays

Long time no see bruh.

so by getting paler ie less melanin it will cause your skin to less protected against the UV rays

Long time no see bruh.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
Long time no see bruh.

fucked up connection made me post the same comment 3 times in a row:hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
But can we go out in the sun or not with using msm and vitamin c ?

But can we go out in the sun or not with using msm and vitamin c ?
yes but you will get more damage from the sun
just like how pale people get damaged more under the sun
and why blacks tend to have a more youthful look at the same age
melanin is a natural sun screen to prevent dna damage from the suns rays

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and FreakkForLife
Cope. His eyes look extremely uncanny and fake bc they are implants

Chads like amnesia can’t fully get away with colored contacts but yeah let’s go ahead and start all wearing contacts.
It’s all fine and dandy if someone wants to get instagram famous using frauded pics. Women will know all ethnics and blacks that attempt this shit IRL and just end up looking down on you. Any non white who attempts this shit will just be getting sniffed harder by the girl. Plus what about relationships jfl.
Irl real natty eye color mogs close up. Shit dark brown beats fake plastic hazel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840