Ultimate guide regarding carbohydrates, Randle Cycle, calories, weight, and nutritional science | Why humans are obligate hyper carnivores | High IQ

Never Get Up

Never Get Up

Keep grindin, keep hustlin, shoot for your dreams
Nutrition science:

1. There are 0 100% controlled, long term studies with humans locked in labs for multiple decades to provide proof on ANY aspect of health and nutrition science.

2. ALL exogenous carbohydrates break down into glucose leading to raised glucose levels which is UNDOUBTEDLY the cause of diabetes (elevated blood glucose levels).

3. Humans evolved off of the animal fat and muscle meat of large ruminant animals, NOT plants.

4. You can eat carbohydrates alone without animal fat or protein (veganism), however if you do so for multiple years, your health will fail on you. 84% of vegans quit around the 5 year mark on average. Most experienced catastrophic heath problems.

5. If you mix carbohydrates and fats (omnivore diet), then you will be activating the Randle Cycle 24/7 also known as chronic inflammation.

6. The glycation from the carbohydrates will be persistent no matter how much you work out. You can not outrun a bad diet such as eating carbohydrate plant toxins.

7. When it comes to science, you base it off of HARD FACTS, not associations.

8. Big pharma has paid off these so called “scientists” to lie to the mass public in attempts to profit and it works.

jews GIF

When you mix carbohydrates and fats together, you’ll experience chronic systemic inflammation. This can last for days until you stop eating carbohydrates. Eating a mix macro diet consisting of meat, fruits, and vegetables (omnivore) is the 2nd worst form of eating right next to the SAD (standard American diet).

They are not required for human consumption. Humans have evolved to eat animals, not plants. Plants do not want you to eat them, so they defend themselves by using poison to deter predators away. All carbohydrates break down into sugar.

Exogenous sugar is extremely toxic and will ultimately destroy your health. Our bodies makes it’s own sugar via gluconeogenesis. If you continue to consume carbohydrates, you are not black pilled nor a looksmaxer.

Calorie - a unit of energy equivalent to the heat energy needed to raise the temperature of 1 gram of water by 1 °C.

1. Calories are units of heat energy

2. Heat has no mass therefor can not be brought to rest via consumption

3. What most incompetent people are referring to is MASS input and output

4. Calories (heat energy) have no effect on body composition

1. Weight is consisted of water, bone, muscle, and fat. The goal is to lose fat, not total weight.

2. You can not out work a bad diet. Your body composition is mainly impacted by what you consume, not the exercise precisely.

fat guy eating GIF

We did not make it to the top of the food chain by eating plants. Humans are carnivores. All you should be eating is the muscle meat and associated fats of animals whether it’s raw or cooked. Avoid all plant materials, fruits, vegetables, grains, and oils. They are not food for humans. The sooner you realize that, the sooner you’ll become healthy and look better.

Filet Mignon Meat GIF

Dr. Gary Fettke - https://m.youtube.com/@garyfettke3210/videos

Dr. Paul Mason - https://m.youtube.com/@DrPaulMason

Prof. Bart Kay - https://m.youtube.com/@bart-kay

Edward A. Goeke - https://m.youtube.com/@e.goeke_

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone, Disrupted Gene, donkeyskin and 27 others
Dnrd just eat raw meat niga

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jova, TheLookInYourEyes, StarvedEpi and 2 others
Source : indian youtube videos

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lil truecel, YungTrappa, tombradylover and 19 others
raw meat, butter, eggs, water. simple as that

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chudlite, Jova, TheLookInYourEyes and 6 others
dnrd post it in looksmaxxing nigga

• Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi
when did you first get on this diet after presumably years of eating carbs and junk food. and do you ever have cheat days

• Hmm...
when did you first get on this diet after presumably years of eating carbs and junk food. and do you ever have cheat days
February 2024

I haven’t ate poison in 1 month

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah, Jova, fluoride1337 and 3 others
all that shit just for 2 reps
this is sad nigga

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: chudlite, Roquefort, EdgyFashionist and 2 others
all that shit just for 2 reps
this is sad nigga
I don’t post for rep. I post to help retards understand human physiology. Reps have no value in the real world.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone, watah, Jova and 8 others
What should be the ideal bmi?
Mine is 19.2 is it good? Im at 15% BF

• Hmm...

Calorie - a unit of energy equivalent to the heat energy needed to raise the temperature of 1 gram of water by 1 °C.

1. Calories are units of heat energy
Possibly botb but dnrd because you keep saying this shit

• So Sad
Possibly botb but dnrd because you keep saying this shit

Because you think I am trolling everytime I tell someone to stop eating carbohydrates. I’m being 100% serious.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jova, StarvedEpi and Sub5kang
Because you think I am trolling everytime I tell someone to stop eating carbohydrates. I’m being 100% serious.
Not by carbs I mean because you keep calling calories a unit of heat bhai I eat a no carb diet

• Hmm...
Not by carbs I mean because you keep calling calories a unit of heat bhai I eat a no carb diet
Because that’s what calories are. You can’t eat them.

• WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi and Sub5kang
I don't eat carbs for a different reason, I'm a fatcel and I heard of your body doesn't have carb as an energy source it burns fat

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jova, StarvedEpi, DarkAscender and 1 other person
I don't eat carbs for a different reason, I'm a fatcel and I heard of your body doesn't have carb as an energy source it burns fat
That’s exactly what it does.

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang
Nice thread bhai

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi and Never Get Up
1. No brain fog
2. Less defecations
3. Increased energy
4. Better sleep
5. Higher T
6. Clear skin
7. Increased IQ
8. Saved more money

• +1
Reactions: donkeyskin, watah, Jova and 3 others
Bunch of baloney...

Science suggests that humans are omnivores NOT carnivores.
Why should we keep jumping to an extreme: vegatarianism, veganism, carnivore diets, low carb diets etc..

When you can also just eat a balanced diet? Way more sustainable long term, and your diet doesn't rule over your life.
Imagine convincing yourself you can't have some fruits or bread because some guy said so..

When studies suggest that a diverse diet rich in multiple food sources provides the most balanced nutrition, supporting overall health and reducing the risk of nutrient deficiencies.

Sources:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/ar...www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7071223/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/ar...www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7071223/
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2213434422000019

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, fluoride1337, anthony111553 and 2 others
@Never Get Up should I avoid eating potatoes or they're good?

Bunch of baloney...

Science suggests that humans are omnivores NOT carnivores.
Why should we keep jumping to an extreme: vegatarianism, veganism, carnivore diets, low carb diets etc..

When you can also just eat a balanced diet? Way more sustainable long term, and your diet doesn't rule over your life.
Imagine convincing yourself you can't have some fruits or bread because some guy said so..

When studies suggest that a diverse diet rich in multiple food sources provides the most balanced nutrition, supporting overall health and reducing the risk of nutrient deficiencies.

Sources:
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2213434422000019
You mean the studies that were based on associations and propaganda? Makes sense.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dystopian, watah, Jova and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, slavicpsycho and davinci
  • +1
Reactions: Jova
You mean the studies that were based on associations and propaganda? Makes sense.
What do people in blue zones eat again?

Wait... wasn't it.. 95% vegetables, fruits, grains, and legumes...

And you're over here spreading this carnivore propaganda.

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
Do
1. No brain fog
2. Less defecations
3. Increased energy
4. Better sleep
5. Higher T
6. Clear skin
7. Increased IQ
8. Saved more money
U have a pic?

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender
putting sugar into my milk as we speak

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Banderacell, tombradylover, Jova and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Jova
post physique nigga.

in sol brah i trust

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: psychomandible and DarkAscender
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, psychomandible and faustianspirit
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Jova and DarkAscender
What are symptoms of the randle cycle?
Also is salted butter good or raw

What if I eat all the carbs/veggies in my fridge today and only eat carnivore from tomorrow bhai

Thoughts on cheese?

What if I eat all the carbs/veggies in my fridge today and only eat carnivore from tomorrow bhai
You’ll still experience the Randle Cycle. It takes about 3 days to enter ketosis.

• +1
Reactions: Jova and Sub5kang
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, Ryldoo IS COPING and cooldude1231