Update From Failed LL In Turkey

deepweb1298

deepweb1298

Gold

So since he broke his tibia, he was in severe pain in his other videos and got the LON's out of his tibias.

Now this is him walking:

HE LOOKS LIKE A LEGIT WALKING SKELETON.
Also notice how his left foot is not even on the ground. This is confirmation he has got ballerina foot from the lengthening. It is legit over for this dude, he will be forever fucked from this LL.

I would only go to Paley for LL if I had the money, it's not worth it to cheap out and get LL in Turkey.

@CristianT - how the fuck is your friend gonna live in this suifuel inducing nightmare

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Detective, Aero, angelo and 30 others
Also this dude said he was just under 5ft 11 when he got the LL and he apparently got 5cm lengthening. All this pain and suffering for 5cm and his smv hasn't even changed cause he's made himself disabled :hnghn:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Detective, rg1235, Aero and 30 others
Are his legs longer tho?

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Fgsfds, Sondern and Deleted member 23564
to be fair the taller you are the better you will look with LL.. lol but at 5'11 i wouldnt go to a turkish clinic. either dump money on paley or dont do it. even as a certified manlet i dont think i would do it with anyone but paley or equivalent

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940
He is so ugly why did he even get LL
Needed to fix face

• +1
Reactions: rg1235, timid, Aero and 21 others
what worst being short inel? inel that cant walk

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Splinter901, rooman, terrorblade and 5 others
First he got scammed with his jaw surgery now his LL failed and he only gained 2 inches when he was aiming for 4
Going from 5'11 to 6'1 but crippling yourself in the process is simply not worth it even if the LL was free

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rooman, terrorblade, arabcelxxx and 5 others
LL is for retards. Just wait to have your legs removed entirely and replaced with robotics instead of this freak horror show surgery shit. Holy fuck all this for 3 inches tops. Retard deserved it tho.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, wannabe prettyboy, AngryShortMale and 5 others
Holy JFL at 1:02 -

"When I go home in a month I'm gonna be by myself. What am I gonna do?"

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, valhalar, rooman and 14 others
what worst being short inel? inel that cant walk
my 50 year old boomer dad after taking the (((covid vaccine))). He was paralyzed from the waist down and still choose to watch the kike programming on TV.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: terrorblade, arabcelxxx, AngryShortMale and 6 others
ALL THIS PAIN AND SUFFRING FOR FUCKING 4 CM JFL
WENT FROM INCEL TO A DISABLED INCEL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, rooman, arabcelxxx and 1 other person
💦 water 💦

• WTF
Reactions: Aero
man each time he tried looksmaxxing he just made himself look worse

• +1
Reactions: ascension! and Deleted member 18879
ALL THIS PAIN AND SUFFRING FOR FUCKING 4 CM JFL
WENT FROM INCEL TO A DISABLED INCEL
So brutal. I would legit think about suicide if i got botched this bad

So since he broke his tibia, he was in severe pain in his other videos and got the LON's out of his tibias.

Now this is him walking:

Also notice how his left foot is not even on the ground. This is confirmation he has got ballerina foot from the lengthening. It is legit over for this dude, he will be forever fucked from this LL.

I would only go to Paley for LL if I had the money, it's not worth it to cheap out and get LL in Turkey.

@CristianT - how the fuck is your friend gonna live in this suifuel inducing nightmare

Just watching it makes my knees hurt fuck it’s so done

Man, this guy needs genuine love. It seems that he has been alone forever.
Just look at him:
9F0491E3 D27D 4195 9B2D 7DFFE1BE255F

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: angelo, Constantin Denis, valhalar and 15 others
This is so fucked he can’t even go ER anymore

Like Ts not funny but it is 😭😭

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Deleted member 21044, arabcelxxx and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Rt-Rust1 and Deleted member 23564
Also this dude said he was just under 5ft 11 when he got the LL and he apparently got 5cm lengthening. All this pain and suffering for 5cm and his smv hasn't even changed cause he's made himself disabled :hnghn:
To add to this: this fucking idiot actually got LL in India. No, this is not a joke. He did. And then as a result, post-surgery the pins got infected massively. And then he went to Turkey in an attempt to correct this utter mistake. But he failed to do so. And now here he is, day 59. I wouldn't be surprised if he actually died, pretty sure the infection is still ongoing.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: angelo, Constantin Denis, valhalar and 6 others
1. why tf are they making him walk without fixing the tibia first ?

2.looks like he's balding as well
His height never was the issue. His IQ and face was. If he had gotten trimax, some custom jaw implant and HT, he would ascended hard.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 24940, terrorblade and 7 others
His height never was the issue. His IQ and face was. If he had gotten trimax, some custom jaw implant and HT, he would ascended hard.
He tried to get bimax and was scammed by some curry. He seems to have an obsession with getting surgeries in 3rd world shitholes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: valhalar, Deleted member 24940, arabcelxxx and 6 others
He tried to get bimax and was scammed by some curry. He seems to have an obsession with getting surgeries in 3rd world shitholes
Wait, so he actually wanted bimax from the curry and instead the curry performed LL on him, or am I misunderstanding?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: valhalar, Bdh, Deleted member 17429 and 2 others
Wait, so he actually wanted bimax from the curry and instead the curry performed LL on him, or am I misunderstanding?
He got bimax before LL, it failed and he looked worse, then he went to get LL from another curry and now he's dying from an infection iirc

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Splinter901, angelo, valhalar and 8 others
Learn more about him here:

• +1
Reactions: Leo69, ascension! and Deleted member 23017
He got bimax before LL, it failed and he looked worse, then he went to get LL from another curry and now he's dying from an infection iirc
How did it fail? Did he not fix the recession?

How did it fail? Did he not fix the recession?
They made the bottom of his face/philtrum longer and he still looks like shit. he had class 1 bite before hand

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23017
Learn more about him here:
wtf is this dude thinking. He's doing everything to fuck himself up, he's gonna be dead on the operating table at some point

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19620
What's the deal with this man
He first got botched jaw surgery from a shady curry surgeon then he decided to go to another cheap shithole for another major surgery.
He literally brought it onto himself.
Over for his decision making skills.
@NegativeNorwood

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Deleted member 14392 and ascension!
wtf is this dude thinking. He's doing everything to fuck himself up, he's gonna be dead on the operating table at some point
How tf does that fag even have the money to do all this? Bimax then LL, still sth like 50k no?

How tf does that fag even have the money to do all this? Bimax then LL, still sth like 50k no?
im pretty sure he took out a loan for it. So now he is disabled and in debt, suifuel

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, wannabe prettyboy, ItsOver999 and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and galego123
What's the deal with this man
He first got botched jaw surgery from a shady curry surgeon then he decided to go to another cheap shithole for another major surgery.
He literally brought it onto himself.
Over for his decision making skills.
@NegativeNorwood

I truly don't understand him.

He has bad luck in addition of making bad choices, hope he can recover ASAP from this.

• +1
Reactions: fruitgunpop
Poor fellow manlet

There is no need to get LL at 5'11. That is complete and utter madness.

• +1
Reactions: rg1235, terrorblade, NegativeNorwood and 11 others
The story of a desperate retard.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: terrorblade, arabcelxxx, Deleted member 14392 and 2 others
he's going for the slowest wheelchair speedrun

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
Imagine getting a failed LL in India and going to TURKEY to get it fixed JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, AtlasTH, galego123 and 1 other person

Now this is him walking:

you are clueless

Poor guy, Jesus this world is so cruel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: terrorblade, arabcelxxx and ascension
im pretty sure he took out a loan for it. So now he is disabled and in debt, suifuel
Inb4 hair transplant in the streets of Bolivia for 5$ and he gets scalped

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Deleted member 24940 and arabcelxxx
Lmao now i m scared to do LL but i will do it in Europe instead of some curry land

• JFL
Reactions: galego123
Why do people skimp out on costs for surgeries? You can be cheap with ANYTHING else in the world, but when it comes to your LOOKS, you should be prepared to spend top dollar. America>east Asia(Korea and Japan)> western Europe> everywhere else.

• +1
Reactions: rg1235, terrorblade, arabcelxxx and 7 others
He was 5'11(nothing wrong with this height) and also got a botched bimax surgery, he should have spent the LL money on a good bimax surgeon, and fixed his other failos with his face(bug eyes, hair) smh I actually feel bad for him

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
This is the scariest shit I've seen in a while. This dude should go back to Europe as soon as possible, otherwise it will get even worse. The behavior off the nursing staff is also super weird. They seem way to hectic and nervous. It's almost like they know that they can't do more for him. So hopefully this guy is wise enough to contact a good doctor in his home country and ask him what's the best thing to do now.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, CristianT, ItsOver999 and 1 other person
Inb4 hair transplant in the streets of Bolivia for 5$ and he gets scalped
He already had a hair transplant

Before

After

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: DripZ, Rt-Rust1 and PYT