[UPDATE THREAD] Will using my micro pp as a bargaining chip help my endocrinologist give me HGH?

St. Wristcel

St. Wristcel

German Workers’ Party
Alright, so far the three high iq ideas are emotional manipulation. Lowering IGF-1 Levels, and now using my micro pp (and wrists) as a tool to convince my endo to give me some HGH, or T if it helps. Thoughts on this idea. Maybe my 3.5 incher will get a new breath of life.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: wateriswet, Deleted member 3020, Lev Peshkov and 2 others
what's your height and psl?

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and St. Wristcel
How old are you?

• +1
Why not skip the bullshit and ask for euthanasia

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SolarWind, PYT, benchortable and 9 others
what's your height and psl?
5’8.5” and psl I haven’t been oficially rated and I am fat currently (losing body fat) but I’d say 5. my biggest subhuman features are in my body. Maybe when I lean maxx 5.5.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Good_Little_Goy
5’8.5” and psl I haven’t been oficially rated and I am fat currently (losing body fat) but I’d say 5. my biggest subhuman features are in my body. Maybe when I lean maxx 5.5.
could be worse, you better pray your dick grows though

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Good_Little_Goy
Alright, so far the three high iq ideas are emotional manipulation. Lowering IGF-1 Levels, and now using my micro pp (and wrists) as a tool to convince my endo to give me some HGH, or T if it helps. Thoughts on this idea. Maybe my 3.5 incher will get a new breath of life.
i am just the same age as you and an inch and a half shorter, yet i have a 7 inch dick. it don't mean shit

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Good_Little_Goy and St. Wristcel
i am just the same age as you and an inch and a half shorter, yet i have a 7 inch dick. it don't mean shit
Idk bro, am hoping it’s just my fat that messed my hormone levels up tbh. good on ya for having a monster in your pants tho

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
  • +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
You should get an extender either way (Phallosan Forte, MaleEdge are both good choices)

• +1
Reactions: JihadChad, ProAcktiv and St. Wristcel
Get atleast 5g potassium in your diet, volcel if you dont

• JFL
Reactions: SolarWind and St. Wristcel
  • +1
Reactions: GigaMogger
Insulin is thightly controlled by Kalium

• +1
Get atleast 5g potassium in your diet, volcel if you dont
JFL I have potassium in my diet and multivitamin but might have to get on that 5g grind

just buy online tbh if you're still 16 there still is puberymaxxing potential

Yes if all else fails I’m buying shit online, thx bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400
Does anyone know the effect exogenous testosterone has on pp? I think I am low t anyways and may convince at minimum to get t out of doctor

at least u are still in puberty

my final length is about the same as yours. with what we know from studies that 7" is about the bare minimum to please women i am literally half a man.

• +1
at least u are still in puberty

my final length is about the same as yours. with what we know from studies that 7" is about the bare minimum to please women i am literally half a man.
Yup this is exactly how I feel. My ultimate fear is not being able to please a woman,

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
please not 3.5 erect

• So Sad
Idk bro, am hoping it’s just my fat that messed my hormone levels up tbh. good on ya for having a monster in your pants tho
i wasn't fat before or during puberty and i'm pretty sure my hormone levels are shit, barely any frame growth or new dimorphism, barely any puberty signs, barely any growth etc. a dick really doesn't mean shit if nobody will ever get to that point with you

• +1
Theyll prescribe you DHT for dick

HGH doesn’t affect dick size

• +1
JFL I have potassium in my diet and multivitamin but might have to get on that 5g grind
I get 8g if I get all my foods
Might drop thread later

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400 and St. Wristcel
Just buy it from steroidify bro

• +1
With 3,5 inch your real PSL is 0. Give your doc all the studies about women not liking small penis and ask for mercy.

• +1
With 3,5 inch your real PSL is 0. Give your doc all the studies about women not liking small penis and ask for mercy.
Will dead ass have to do this. If not it’s 100% over

My condolences

• +1
You will never get hgh from a endocrinologist at your height and age.

• +1
You will never get hgh from a endocrinologist at your height and age.
Yep this is the unfortunate truth for all looksmaxers in the 1st world. My cousin already tried to get shit from his endo and she just flat out denied him.

Yep this is the unfortunate truth for all looksmaxers in the 1st world. My cousin already tried to get shit from his endo and she just flat out denied him.
Docs are incredibly cucked and many of them in non english speaking countries are just not updated because they can't even fucking read english papers. I asked my doctor about tretinoin and he didn't know what the heck was that.

• JFL
Docs are incredibly cucked and many of them in non english speaking countries are just not updated because they can't even fucking read english papers. I asked my doctor about tretinoin and he didn't know what the heck was that.
JFL over for low iq doctors. Also big agree on them being cucked. every damn doctor I’ve Been to Is cucked and didn’t want to help me.

• +1
Reactions: TITUS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back