UPSC exam might be the most pointless exam in India

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
Just imagine giving a test in which only 25-30 people get selected out of 1-1.2 million aspirants. In an incredibly tedious 3 phase 2 written exams and an inperson interview and the subjects that get asked in the test is world geography, English literature and physics for a job I'm civil services to work as an administrator or diplomat and after 5hat exam all the knowledge that you gained is completely useless for the job that you get after that and if you fail you start from 0.

This is the ground reality of the world's toughest exam. The UPSC. A civil services exam that millions of young curries write in hopes of becoming a civil servant or a high ranking police officer where you can get rich through bribes. Most of knowledge is rote memorization, which isn't liked by anyone no matter the subject. The entire test is unnecessarily difficult and pointless and selects people based on their memorization skills , rather than leadership. The 99% who fail, are shifted backwards in time and life, for both job advancement, family creation and independent, creative pursuits. Even the knowledge gained as a by product isn't helpful in practical life or bettering the economy, except for a few free advices to people walking on the road.

Alternatively, they could have

1) Pursued entrepreneurship, a subject which they didn't take in college or simply their hobby

2) Advanced in job and family life

3) Simply taken a break

This exam dates back to am extremely inefficient bureaucratic structures that were established during thr colonial times by British India. I have seen guys spending years trying to crack this exam. Many people even commit suicide. Go bankrupt or go insane.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Gonthar, Chadeep and 6 others
AREY NAGPUR KI PUBLIC
NA TAKA NA TAKLEEF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, brucewayne78, klip11 and 2 others
And those who get selected, what do they win? No money will help with Negro-Dravidian genetics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, nathan, tombradylover and 6 others
And those who get selected, what do they win? No money will help with Negro-Dravidian genetics
They get unlimited polticial and diplomatic power and earn a shit ton of money through bribes later on in life and acquire generational wealth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, Chadeep, boss8055 and 2 others
Just imagine giving a test in which only 25-30 people get selected out of 1-1.2 million aspirants. In an incredibly tedious 3 phase process consisting of 3 phases with 2 exams and an inperson interview and the subjects that get asked in the test is world geography, English literature and physics for a job I'm civil services to work as an administrator or diplomat and after 5hat exam all the knowledge that you gained is completely useless for the job that you get after that and if you fail you start from 0.

This is the ground reality of the world's toughest exam. The UPSC. A civil services exam that millions of young curries write in hopes of becoming a civil servant or a high ranking police officer where you can get rich through bribes. Most of knowledge is rote memorization, which isn't liked by anyone no matter the subject. The entire test is unnecessarily difficult and pointless and selects people based on their memorization skills , rather than leadership. The 99% who fail, are shifted backwards in time and life, for both job advancement, family creation and independent, creative pursuits. Even the knowledge gained as a by product isn't helpful in practical life or bettering the economy, except for a few free advices to people walking on the road.

1) Pursued entrepreneurship, a subject which they didn't take in college or simply their hobby

3) Simply taken a break

This exam dates to become to the extremely inefficient bureaucratic structures that were established during thr colonial times by British India. I have seen guys spending years trying to crack this exam. Many people even commit suicide. Go bankrupt or go insane.
BUT PAPA ME KARUNGA UPSC
MEIN SANJU

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, brucewayne78, Diarrhoea and 1 other person
They get unlimited polticial and diplomatic power and earn a shit ton of money through bribes later on in life and acquire generational wealth
BRO RIG THE UPSC EXAM thats the only way ze sirs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, brucewayne78 and Kazey
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, brucewayne78, boss8055 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, brucewayne78, boss8055 and 1 other person
Refer to my video above sirs
Dravidians are winning

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, brucewayne78, Debetro and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Jason Voorhees and Aypo129
they get a run down whore (who got pumped and dumped by chadpreets and chadbullahs), get money from the prospective bride's family sometimes in millions.

in many parts , the brides families organizes a fashion show consisting of hundreds of females , just so that this meme exam topper can select his bride.

They are a braindead and most nasty dreaded people in this earth to ever exist.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, horizontallytall, klip11 and 4 others
no unlimited political and diplomatic power and shit ton of money through bribes later on in life and generational wealth for your race.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Kazey, boss8055 and 3 others
@mayo mogger @Deprived @brucewayne78 @Donquixote @Chadeep @RAMU KAKA

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, brucewayne78 and boss8055
I gave up on studying long ago i dont even what is UPSC and jee is tbh

• JFL
Reactions: future_mogger, Chadeep, brucewayne78 and 1 other person
Bro ur countries exam system is literally like the hunger games they post on ig the top person on a podium
IMG 2871

• JFL
Reactions: future_mogger, Chadeep, brucewayne78 and 3 others
Just imagine giving a test in which only 25-30 people get selected out of 1-1.2 million aspirants. In an incredibly tedious 3 phase process consisting of 3 phases with 2 exams and an inperson interview and the subjects that get asked in the test is world geography, English literature and physics for a job I'm civil services to work as an administrator or diplomat and after 5hat exam all the knowledge that you gained is completely useless for the job that you get after that and if you fail you start from 0.

3) Simply taken a break

This exam dates to become to the extremely inefficient bureaucratic structures that were established during thr colonial times by British India. I have seen guys spending years trying to crack this exam. Many people even commit suicide. Go bankrupt or go insane.
You curries and rices sure do love your exams. BBCs have no such worries. No exams for BBCs

• JFL
Reactions: future_mogger, brucewayne78 and human304
I bet I could pass the exam with a perfect score without studying and on my first try

• WTF
Reactions: brucewayne78
My father tells me that it is the waste of youth and he has seen High Iq people with perfect skills fail and waste their time

• So Sad
Reactions: i_love_roosters

All tests are useless as fuck. Fuck that shut

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Many IITian Niggas Waste 5-6 years on this. Some Nigga even Left his Well paying job after MBA for UPSC. British Babu culture is truly destructing.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees