[VIDEO] Recessed dude gets more girls in 1hr than average forumcel in his life

R

registormz

Iron

dude just talks to stacies in the street and get their number even tho he clearly says he wanna fk them
video is in Paris and even tho parisian girls have a reputation of being inaccessible to normies he still has a 90% phone number ratio
is bluepill the real blackpill? how does he do that :soy:

• +1
Reactions: Slothcel, Mrinfinityx, metagross and 2 others
Easy when you're tall.

He proves the importance of height.

Game is easiest when you are tall.

Even easier to be neurotypical and dominant than if you're Chadlite and 5'7-5'9

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69, Deleted member 15827, 5'8manlet and 9 others
he has the Jewish look halo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FootLongDong, Deleted member 6423, Yuya Moggershima and 4 others
Easy when you're tall.

5'7-5'9 is short. The average heigh of a man is 5'11-6'00

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 15827, ALP and 1 other person
he’s legit ugly as hell should be life fuel

• +1
Reactions: BasedUgandacel, registormz, germanlooks and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16046, Deleted member 12218, Deleted member 1140 and 4 others
3D2F8E8F 9006 4147 831E 551925D61050

I’m sure these are genuine interactions

It’s on YouTube it must be real.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 444, Danish_Retard, Lawton88 and 9 others
he’s legit ugly as hell should be life fuel

He's tall

Make him sub 6'1 and let's see if he can do that NT I'm so popular, sociable, busy and with places to go act... with that face

• +1
Reactions: metagross and subhuman incel

Birdcell saved by his height

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Squirreljak, ropeorcope, BigNoseSlavcel and 16 others
1A8DB734 486F 401D 92A2 734BFD7F0563

We will be old then dead soon

• +1
It's fake PUA shit you retard, he's selling a product

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ropeorcope, 444, Danish_Retard and 9 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 2729, germanlooks and 6 others
Easy when you're tall.

how tall do you think he is ? i cant even tell if hes tall or if he's approaching 5'7 girls

• +1
Heightpilled again :feelswhy:

• +1
Just hire girls to give you their number for a video theory
Bluepill proven :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

It’s over for you if THIS is your level of awareness (that goes for anyone) you’ll never be a sentient human being

• +1
Reactions: 444, subhuman incel, Deleted member 14781 and 1 other person

It’s over for you if THIS is your level of awareness (that goes for anyone) you’ll never be a sentient human being
0006DD05 B6B0 445F 9B6B 4E0149663C3F

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
stop coping nigga this guy is 100% legit, also he gets rejected sometimes

This man needs to be sterilised he cannot be allowed to breed
being recessed has nothing to do with genetics bro, he probably has chad genetics that got fked up by mouthbreathing :feelswhy:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: germanlooks, subhuman incel and Squirtoutmabooty
damn a giga birdcel :dafuckfeels::feelsez:

I dont think it can all be fake
He would need to pay plenty of girls to do this, this video alone it would take at least 6 paid actors and getting a girl's phone number is not something impossible anyway
But maybe some is fake idk

• +1
Reactions: metagross and subhuman incel

......< COPE COPE COPE COPE >.
........................| |...........
................... __\||/____......
.\\...............|´-|--| .\\....\.....
..\ \_...........|--|---|..\\ ....\....
../ C \____,/-------\_\ \ :feelswah:
.|OPE|-------------O----- ----,\..
..\ C /______,---´´-----------, /...
../ /.............\_________ ,/....
.//.............____//___ __\\__/.
watch out! the heliCOPEter has arrived !

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626, homo_faber and subhuman incel
He would need to pay plenty of girls to do this, this video alone it would take at least 6 paid actors and getting a girl's phone number is not something impossible anyway
6C5DEA35 02F7 45E1 8CF0 BD3B1BFBFFA6

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and Baldingman1998
  • Hmm...
Reactions: registormz
@BasedUgandacel

Didn’t watch the video, not going to.
But yes, it CAN all be fake.
The price to pay 6 girls to give you their numbers on camera is much less than the paycheck you’ll get from the MANY bluepilled incels who will throw money at you for your “strategy guide”

Even if it’s not fake, girls give out numbers (not necessarily their own) just to avoid awkward situations/potential violence anyway. That’s an extremely well known fact. But I would bet that it’s just fake shit anyway, unless everybody’s misrating the guy, like I said, I didn’t watch the video.

......< COPE COPE COPE COPE >.
........................| |...........
................... __\||/____......
.\\...............|´-|--| .\\....\.....
..\ \_...........|--|---|..\\ ....\....
../ C \____,/-------\_\ \ :feelswah:
.|OPE|-------------O----- ----,\..
..\ C /______,---´´-----------, /...
../ /.............\_________ ,/....
.//.............____//___ __\\__/.
watch out! the heliCOPEter has arrived !
I’ve never had to cope a single time in my life about anything.

Who’s coping I wonder, the guy that’s being forced to tell mouthbreathers that subhumans can’t get stacies (barring outliers) with their “game” ( :feelsuhh: )
Or the guy who’s holding up a subhuman as his great last chance?

I’ll let everybody else tell you which one of us is actually coping.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88, klamus and Cidre enjoyer
its edited though and who knows how many times he blown out. dont believe everything u watch

stop coping nigga this guy is 100% legit, also he gets rejected sometimes

being recessed has nothing to do with genetics bro, he probably has chad genetics that got fked up by mouthbreathing :feelswhy:
Unfortunately many overbites are congenital and not due to mouthbreathing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16375
5'7-5'9 is short. The average heigh of a man is 5'11-6'00
It's actually like 5"9.5 inches for zoomer white men in America

Scripted content if not then absolutely lifefuel :bluepill:

Infield dating coach footage, can be hired women in theme. Or giga much cut.

Also.
I had so many telephone numbers flake always. So much, that I started to not even ask or accept them anymore.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Squirtoutmabooty
Didn’t watch the video, not going to.
But yes, it CAN all be fake.
The price to pay 6 girls to give you their numbers on camera is much less than the paycheck you’ll get from the MANY bluepilled incels who will throw money at you for your “strategy guide”

Even if it’s not fake, girls give out numbers (not necessarily their own) just to avoid awkward situations/potential violence anyway. That’s an extremely well known fact. But I would bet that it’s just fake shit anyway, unless everybody’s misrating the guy, like I said, I didn’t watch the video.

I’ve never had to cope a single time in my life about anything.

Who’s coping I wonder, the guy that’s being forced to tell mouthbreathers that subhumans can’t get stacies (barring outliers) with their “game” ( :feelsuhh: )
Or the guy who’s holding up a subhuman as his great last chance?

I’ll let everybody else tell you which one of us is actually coping.
cope

he mogs, u rot :lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: metagross
Bark up a different tree, doesn’t apply
Listen if you want to be a coping subhuman, go ahead
Just lol @ projecting that hard thinking I’m a rotter like yourself

Matter of fact, go try his tactics out you utter subhuman
I’ll be here when you get rejected 10k times to tell you to stop being a moron and start LOOKSMAXXING, autist. You cope with this because looksmaxxing is hard.

Last edited:
He's actually not that bad looking

87694ea11638fc188741966c51900796

Bark up a different tree, doesn’t apply
Listen if you want to be a coping subhuman, go ahead
Just lol @ projecting that hard thinking I’m a rotter like yourself

Matter of fact, go try his tactics out you utter subhuman
I’ll be here when you get rejected 10k times to tell you to stop being a moron and start LOOKSMAXXING, autist. You cope with this because looksmaxxing is hard.
im not a coping subhuman bro, i'm just sharing a video of a below average normie getting all the hot girls he wants, and i wanna know how he attracts them, if it's his personnality, height, hairs, voice, or all at once, and you come here and cope saying its fake because you cant stand the fact this guy gets every girls numbers by not giving a fk when you're still virgin cause youre too scared to talk to girls until you look like prime chico JFL :lul:
if youre not a rotter good for you, and yea everyone should looksmax, but thing is, if this dude posted his face here he wouldve eaten the ropepill even tho he can get all these girls if he wanted to, just wanted to see some reactions on why he has so much success :soy:

im not a coping subhuman bro, i'm just sharing a video of a below average normie getting all the hot girls he wants, and i wanna know how he attracts them, if it's his personnality, height, hairs, voice, or all at once, and you come here and cope saying its fake because you cant stand the fact this guy gets every girls numbers by not giving a fk when you're still virgin cause youre too scared to talk to girls until you look like prime chico JFL :lul:
if youre not a rotter good for you, and yea everyone should looksmax, but thing is, if this dude posted his face here he wouldve eaten the ropepill even tho he can get all these girls if he wanted to, just wanted to see some reactions on why he has so much success :soy:
Kid I live life on easy mode, it’s how I know personality does fuckall
I’ve spent my entire life fucking around with my personality to find out if it matters: it doesn’t. Just be nt and you’re set on personality. I’m being gracious and giving you this info, I really don’t give a shit if you accept it or not, I did my part for you.

I didn’t watch the video, if he’s gigatall and the girls are average at best there’s a chance it’s real. If he’s a giga recessed bird subhuman like people are saying then the video is FAKE and you need to grow up and accept that.

If you’re a subhuman, you will NEVER, I repeat NEVER be able to get all the hot girls you want on demand, give up on that dream right now unless you can ascend. Subhumans will need to struggle to get an average girl at best, that’s how it is, the sooner you accept it the quicker you can looksmax.

If you want to be a good boy and buy a conman’s snake oil while people are telling you the real actual truth, go for it, I don’t really give a shit. Take it or leave it, literal bluepill redpill situation rn.

• +1
Reactions: klamus and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
It could have been the best sets from multiple days edited together to make it seem like "1 hour". But even if it was all one day...

Women give out their number to get a guy to go away. Who knows how many of those numbers converted to dates.

This doesn't prove anything. Standard editing when selling a product. RSD use to do this shit all the time, every major pickup company does it to sell products to ugly incels, who think some magic line will short circuit millions of years of human evolution.

Unless you've been in a Lair, and gone sarging with actual ugly guys, you don't know what it's like out there. Being in the pickup community is what turned me black pill (before black pill was a thing), because I saw guys results were directly dependent on their looks. And even before online dating was popular, pickup guys would only be able to date DOWN in terms of looks.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: klamus and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Exceptions prove the rule
Also unrelated but proof of what I always say: it’s better to be actually DEFORMED, like a real midget or something, than to just be below average
guy in op is deformed :ogre:

Kid I live life on easy mode, it’s how I know personality does fuckall
I’ve spent my entire life fucking around with my personality to find out if it matters: it doesn’t. Just be nt and you’re set on personality. I’m being gracious and giving you this info, I really don’t give a shit if you accept it or not, I did my part for you.

I didn’t watch the video, if he’s gigatall and the girls are average at best there’s a chance it’s real. If he’s a giga recessed bird subhuman like people are saying then the video is FAKE and you need to grow up and accept that.

If you’re a subhuman, you will NEVER, I repeat NEVER be able to get all the hot girls you want on demand, give up on that dream right now unless you can ascend. Subhumans will need to struggle to get an average girl at best, that’s how it is, the sooner you accept it the quicker you can looksmax.

If you want to be a good boy and buy a conman’s snake oil while people are telling you the real actual truth, go for it, I don’t really give a shit. Take it or leave it, literal bluepill redpill situation rn.
dude at least watch the video before trying to blackpill anything, theres a timestamp so you can see how he looks like and what kind of girls he gets
i don't think its fake since i watch most of this coach's videos to see what reality looks like, and in most of the case the guy hes coaching is struggling and hes yelling at him so im pretty sure its not fake, it just surprized me that this guy got so much success, but at the same time hes so good at talking that his success is understandable, basically he always has an answer to what hte girls will say :soy:
tbf his only subhuman feature is his face, he's tall, good hairs, good voice, above average body, good talks, blue eyes, do you still think it cant be real ? as i said before, if dude listened to you he would be rotting in his moms basement fapping 10x a day while considering buying a rope on amazon but instead hes getting all these numbers in 1hr and never got violently rejected :soy:

It could have been the best sets from multiple days edited together to make it seem like "1 hour". But even if it was all one day...

Women give out their number to get a guy to go away. Who knows how many of those numbers converted to dates.

This doesn't prove anything. Standard editing when selling a product. RSD use to do this shit all the time, every major pickup company does it to sell products to ugly incels, who think some magic line will short circuit millions of years of human evolution.

Unless you've been in a Lair, and gone sarging with actual ugly guys, you don't know what it's like out there. Being in the pickup community is what turned me black pill (before black pill was a thing), because I saw guys results were directly dependent on their looks. And even before online dating was popular, pickup guys would only be able to date DOWN in terms of looks.

you are correct when you say that numbers given =/= girls fked afterwards, but in the video (idk if you understand french) he clearly talked to girls and sexualized very fast saying things like tonight ure gonna be with me and they agreed, another girl also said she'd be happy to take a drink with him and her friend because she lives with her friend, dude is getting threesomes while ppl rot jfl :lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover
dude at least watch the video before trying to blackpill anything, theres a timestamp so you can see how he looks like and what kind of girls he gets
i don't think its fake since i watch most of this coach's videos to see what reality looks like, and in most of the case the guy hes coaching is struggling and hes yelling at him so im pretty sure its not fake, it just surprized me that this guy got so much success, but at the same time hes so good at talking that his success is understandable, basically he always has an answer to what hte girls will say :soy:
tbf his only subhuman feature is his face, he's tall, good hairs, good voice, above average body, good talks, do you still think it cant be real ? as i said before, if dude listened to you he would be rotting in his moms basement fapping 10x a day but hes getting all these numbers in 1hr and never got violently rejected :soy:

you are correct when you say that numbers given =/= girls fked afterwards, but in the video (idk if you understand french) he clearly talked to girls and sexualized very fast saying things like tonight ure gonna be with me and they agreed, another girl also said she'd be happy to take a drink with him and her friend because she lives with her friend, dude is getting threesomes while ppl rot jfl :lul:
I wonder how much his voice haloed him. If he really did get laid from some of that, perhaps height + voice + game/vibe + numbers, made up for his bad face. It's hard to say, because there's many variables, but daygame in the right location may be better for some guys than online. Specifically, a very populated city, so you have the numbers to actually learn it.

To be fair, it could have been correlation that I was noticing. Ugly guys having worse game, because their inner beliefs were weaker, and women can feel that. Ugly guys also have less experience talking to women, which leads to worse flirting skills. I still think looks is the most important factor, but perhaps you can makeup for some looks flaws with inner and outer game + voice.

• +1
Reactions: registormz
I wonder how much his voice haloed him. If he really did get laid from some of that, perhaps height + voice + game/vibe + numbers, made up for his bad face. It's hard to say, because there's many variables, but daygame in the right location may be better for some guys than online. Specifically, a very populated city, so you have the numbers to actually learn it.

To be fair, it could have been correlation that I was noticing. Ugly guys having worse game, because their inner beliefs were weaker, and women can feel that. Ugly guys also have less experience talking to women, which leads to worse flirting skills. I still think looks is the most important factor, but perhaps you can makeup for some looks flaws with inner and outer game + voice.
when you say looks you mean just face or everything? cause probably if he was a 5'2 bald curry with no shoulders it would be over for him, i guess face isn't the only thing that matters hence why its not over for him with this face holding him back
when you think about it no girl would date a very short guy even if he looked like chico, so i guess height>face>everything else

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
tbf his only subhuman feature is his face, he's tall, good hairs, good voice, above average body, good talks, blue eyes, do you still think it cant be real ? as i said before, if dude listened to you he would be rotting in his moms basement fapping 10x a day while considering buying a rope on amazon but instead hes getting all these numbers in 1hr and never got violently rejected :soy:
if he listened to me he'd be looksmaxxing which would be good for him.
I'll watch the video later
I swear to god if the acting in this video is obvious I'm going to be ridiculously pissed off at you for wasting my time, but we'll see.

edit: wait you're saying he SEXUALIZES the conversation? while being a giga recessed subhuman? Yeah it's fake, 100%, you are a victim and you fall for stupid shit. Be embarrassed and ashamed, and then go develop a brain and start looksmaxxing asap.

also jfl did you say height>face? what a fucking mouthbreather (I say that with love in the hope that you learn something)
FACE is your SOUL, I am sick of having to tell incels this shit. It is the lens through which your every action is perceived, there is NOTHING that trumps it, NOT close, do NOT cope at me about that because you are objectively wrong. even 5'2" chico isn't an incel, he's not slayer but he's not an incel either.
you will NEVER find a good looking incel, you WILL find tall incels, end of discussion, all you need to know about the importance of each.

height is a boost, face is EVERYTHING.

like I said, if he's tall, very nt, good body/frame, and the girls are NOT stacies but rather average to below (or if they're like asians and he's white) then there's a chance it's real. But if you have to be top tier in every aspect to make up for your face, then his example is not for YOU anyway most likely.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: klamus
@OOGABOOGA just be ugly theory