Vito is the most overrated chad (chadlite) with PROOF mogged by resident high tier normie Niko GTFIH

greeneyes

greeneyes

light triad>dark triad

Ran Tinder with Niko and Vito, and Vito gets mogged by a high tier fucking normie.

Proof that chads are overrated and smile pill is legit @Biggdink

Tagging
@ForeverRecession @vaseqmoherad @Preston @ArvidGustavsson @Niko69 @StrangerDanger @Biiyo03 @Leo69 @AscendingHero @astatine

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fogdart, StrangerDanger, Xangsane and 7 others
Fun Water GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu, AscendingHero and greeneyes
Over for vitocels.

thoughts?

@Leo69

@Erik-Jón
@AscendingHero

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and greeneyes
Irl a tall NT htn> Ogres and aliens

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32, greeneyes, Looks234 and 1 other person
inb4 NOOOOOOOOOO YOU USED CHERRY PICKED PICS, YOU SHOULD HAVE USED THIS SINGLE PHOTOSHOPPED MODELING PICTURE WHERE HE LOOKS PERFECT, IT'S NOT FAIR :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

Ran Tinder with Niko and Vito, and Vito gets mogged by a high tier fucking normie.

Tagging
@ForeverRecession @vaseqmoherad @Preston @ArvidGustavsson @Niko69 @StrangerDanger @Biiyo03 @Leo69 @AscendingHero @astatine

He’s an overrated low appeal model so i’m not suprised

Yup my Jason Lewis tinder got 6 likes in 24 hours and no matches :feelsbadman: high psl is a failo

• JFL
Reactions: vaseqmoherad
@Niko69 was the prettyboy smile pill God who came down to earth to enlighten cheeksucking aspie stare looksmax autists. He's also haloed by pheno a lot tbh
Plus he smile mogs Vito to Gandy heaven and back
Image 8

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Kingcel32
Yup my Jason Lewis tinder got 6 likes in 24 hours and no matches :feelsbadman: high psl is a failo
I know you’re a troll but there are No believable pics of prime Jason Lewis for tinder. You’d have to get verified and do some photoshopping in order to make him/his pics look real.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and wollet2

Tagging

They know Vito is a LARP.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
Correct me if I'm wrong but, doesn't Vito have 39 matches and Niko 20? That means Vito mogs...what am I missing to see?
Vito doesn't smile mog Niko but has an even wider palate and very good tooth enamel, so he still is a smile mogger despite not having perfectly aligned teeth like Niko.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Leo69
Over for vitocels.

thoughts?

@Leo69

@Erik-Jón
@AscendingHero
Main photo is crucial for Tinder, and Vito's skin and vibes in that main photo kind of matches Niko. I don't feel any gigachad or strong Chad vibes in his main photo, even when smiling. Vito doesn't have a great smile in most photos, so I would of just used this as a main photo that suits him better since all his smile photos are not good for the most part. Compare this one to the main one you used. Looks way better and his skin is more brighter as well.

76af624c9554a14db9400fa3c77f2503.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
water

• JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Main photo is crucial for Tinder, and Vito's skin and vibes in that main photo kind of matches Niko. I don't feel any gigachad or strong Chad vibes in his main photo, even when smiling. Vito doesn't have a great smile in most photos, so I would of just used this as a main photo that suits him better since all his smile photos are not good for the most part. Compare this one to the main one you used. Looks way better and his skin is more brighter as well.

76af624c9554a14db9400fa3c77f2503.jpg
Looks goofy still

Mf just has shit harmony Ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Leo69
Looks goofy still

Mf just has shit harmony Ngl
Lol, Vito Basso has one of the best harmony in the world. Highly doubt he would perform worst than you or Niko with the photo I provided unless he is made in some shit elo considering the account made with the same Niko photos performed a thousands times worse than the original Niko account in terms of likes and speed.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted
Correct me if I'm wrong but, doesn't Vito have 39 matches and Niko 20? That means Vito mogs...what am I missing to see?
Vito doesn't smile mog Niko but has an even wider palate and very good tooth enamel, so he still is a smile mogger despite not having perfectly aligned teeth like Niko.
OP was too stupid to even clarify the time range of the accounts. Dating app experiments are pointless without swipe statistics and showing match quality.

Water :feelshah:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Loki, Leo69 and Moggie
I see that you're back, bhai :feelsahh:
For a bit, desperate need for haircare threads in here and proper guidance to hairstyles

• +1
Reactions: Loki and Leo69
For a bit, desperate need for haircare threads in here and proper guidance to hairstyles
I'm the main proponent of the smirkpill, we should make a smirk-smile alliance :ogre:

@RabidRosaries is one of the adepts of the smirkpill

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Niklaus Mikaelson
I'm the main proponent of the smirkpill, we should make a smirk-smile alliance :ogre:

@RabidRosaries is one of the adepts of the smirkpill
:soy: we most certainly should!

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and Bvnny.